OtakuBoards

What do you find attractive? [Threads merged]

MaxSonic

Guest lavalamp
Hair - I like girls who don't wash their hair for weeks. It really turns me on. I want to see thumbsized parasites dancing along the fine strands of her hair.

Eyes - I want a girl with one eye. I want her to only take off the patch to expose her bloodstained cavity for me, and not any other man.

Tan - I want my "dream girl" to be a burn victim. I want her skin to look like ripples in a peaceful lake.

Height/Weight - I want my dream girl to be 4'10" and weigh 340.

I want my girl to be as muscular as possible. I want her to have a deep and husky voice which penetrates the soul which I'd dedicate to her.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're all basicly constucting our dream guy I guess I 'll join in on the fun.

Physical -

1. Eyes: I think everyones basically covered this one.

2. Long Straight Hair: I like long hair, but its not a must have. I just dont like bald guys and ones with their hair buzzed really short. And curly hair to me just doesn't look right on a guy.

3. Bone Structure: I like a guy with well defined bones. Basicaaly in other words I like my guys boney. Boney but not anorexic.

4. Muscal: I like a bit of muscal to go with those bones too.But I don't want someone that is all muscal. But I don't want a guy that is all flab either. Mayber that happy little ground inbetween.
5. Height: Hieght is not that much of a problem. Just as long as he's not that much shorter than me. Which can take quite a bit of effort, seeing as though I'm only 5 foot. I've only found on guy shorter than me that was my same age and that was Kitty.

6. Tattoos and such: I don't mind as long as they are not over excessive.

Personality -

1. An all around good personality is good. But everyone has their flaws so this is a pretty broad spectrum.

2. Decent sense of humor: They don't have to be comedian material but I don't want some one whos humor runs toward slapstick either.

3. Intelligence: They don't have to have an IQ of 140 but someone whom on occasion I can clash minds with and have an intelligent discussion with.

4. Creativity: Doesn't have to be a pullitzer prize winning author just has to have some sense of creativity. Be it writing or art or drama, just something.

5. Shows some sort of respect toward me and most of mine.

6. Not a drunk or addict. Drinking every now and then (if of legal age) is alright as long as he is resposible.

7. Honest.

[sings] Run for the hills! (sorry I had to)
1.Brings to many mentally unstable relitives into the relationship. Sorry but I have enough for both of us.

2. Too much hair that is not rooted in his scalp. This includes facial hair. I can deal with a 5 O'clock shadow, but full beards, goatees, ect, no. Back and chest hair also fall in line here.

3. A complete dolt. Sorry I like the tools in my shed to have an edge.

4. Horrid hygeine. I'm jumping on the badn wagon here.

5. Someone that is unrespectful of other peoples needs. If I ask him to go away I expect him to take the hint that I'm not in the mood to do anything, I need my space or I'm just not feeling well.

6. Someone that is clingy. I don't mind being needed every no and then, but I'm not his mum.

7. Someone that is overly touchy. I don't mind being touched every now and then but I expect him to not make a habit of petting or hugging or kissing me when I'm not really in the mindset for overly touchy-ness. Might sound a bit self-centered but I'm not the most touch oriented person in the world.

I think that's about it.

What i look for is basically for is what every other dude looks for normally. Physically i like a girl with long flowing hair. I like blonde but Brunte and black are good too. I dont like red heads and when i mean that i mean flaming red but browny ginger is good. But hair anit important.

Eyes arn't that important as long as they dont roll back into their heads and start glowing red :devil: :eek:

I dont really care how tall they are as long as the anit 7ft tall and tower over me. I like normally size breasts but not to humogus or to flat. I like a nice round firm bum and nice long curvy legs. I dont like super thin super models cause i think that just anit natural but then i dont like 400lb women.

I cant give a definate trait on her porsonality, because everybody is unique but if it just a hot looking air head that does nothing to me. I like a intellegent girl who can say what she wants and speaks her own mind.

Overall every person is unique and i think the female body is atractive anyways. It dont matter if she has short hair, dark hair, blonde hair, whatever. If they make it work, it works :smirk:

Also i dont care about race and if a lady feels she wants to express her self with tatoos and picerings then thats fine.

But over all my dream girl would be Lita (Amy Dumas) from wwe. She is fine :o

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]What I look for in a guy physically:

1) Eyes: I prefer a guy who?s eyes tell me what he?s thinking. They should have depth, and a lovely color; any color, from dark brown to green to ice blue to hazel, as long as he ahs expressive eyes, I?m good.

2) Hair: In my personal opinion, curly hair is cyute. Very. I don?t particularly favor long hair, though I can definitely put up with it. Any color is okay, unless its not natural; no blues, greens, purples, ext.

3) Height: Well, a tall guy is definitely good, though I wouldn?t mind someone shorter than me.

4) Tattoos/Peircings: I don?t favor them on guys. But if he does have them, I prefer discreet.

5) Clothes: His choice. Usually. Not to sloppy, and not with his pants falling to his knees. I prefer someone who has a unique style. He can have ripped up jeans and tees so long as he isn?t ?over-advertising? as my friends and I would say.

What makes him a keeper (non physical):

1) How he treats me; I agree with CHW on this one. He has to at least be considerate to me. I don?t care if he speaks his mind, but I would like it if he was honest with me.

2) A unique sense of humor; if he can make a joke that makes me laugh, he?s a keeper. I have an odd sense of humor, so if he can make me laugh he?s worth is little quirks.

3) He should be nice to my friends. I can?t stand a guy who is mean to my friends. If he doesn?t like them, he doesn?t like me. They are who I hang with and they are who he has to deal with. Same goes with my family. He has to put up with them.

4) Last, I love a guy who will be sensitive around me. One who?s not afraid to cry on my shoulder. Someone who doesn?t care if I have my weaknesses, and isn?t afraid to show me his.

Turn Offs:

1) Bad hygiene. Enuf said.

2) [quote name='Jaganshi']A complete dolt. Sorry I like the tools in my shed to have an edge[/quote]What she said.

3) Someone with a bad additude.

4) I agree with everything said upwards.

5) My last, and biggest pet peeve is this: if he isn?t open with me, he might as well be someone elses.[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ooo...guy talk is always fun ^^

[B]Physical Attractiveness[/B]
1. Smile. The smile is the very first thing that draws me to a man. If the smile is right, then I just melt like an ice cube. Dimples are an even added bonus! I have dimples, so I'd like for my guy to have them too!
2. Height. He has to be taller than me.
3. Shape. He has to be bigger than me. Preferably not too chunky, but like Panda, he must be strong enough to save me from a burning building. ^^ Of course, muscles are good too *^^*
4. Hair. Not too long, but a shaved head is also fun to play with ^^;
5. Eyes. The eyes must glow with life, sincerity and confidence ^^
6. Tattoos/Piercings. Can be VERY sexy--just don't over do it, please.

[B]Non-Physical Attractiveness[/B]
Intelligence
Humor
Sincerity
Empathy
Respect
Open-mindness
Loyalty
Quick Wit
Strong Will Power
Strong Back Bone

[B]Immediate Turn-Offs[/B]
Physically: Long fingernails, Putrid body odor, Messed up teeth, Smoker
Non-Physical: Disrespect, Stubborn, Spendthrefty, Coward

[QUOTE]I'm curious, how important is it that he seems to have a somewhat stable home environment or come from the same background as you[/QUOTE]

I think that, yes, it is important. It should NOT be the primary factor, but still something to inspect. My mom is totally insane about that issue. She say's 'how a person turns out is reflective of their parents AND their manner of upbringing.' I'm usually like 'whatever.' OF COURSE, there are exceptions to this. Good upbringings can result in a bad child; Bad upbringing can result in a good child. It's all up to you to be the judge. BUT the chances are GOOD that if the good comes from a good background, that he'll be a good person as well. Whatever.
[/COLOR]

Guest Midnight Rush
[quote name='Inuyasha7271']I would just like to add in dude you are majorly obbsessed with Asian girls are you by chance asian yourself cause that seems to be the kind of girl on your brain.[/quote]
Obsession is a strong word..... I'm Scots-English.

[color=firebrick]

[b]Physical Attractiveness I want in a Guy [In no particular order][/b]

[b]Height[/b]: Ok, so called me old-fashioned, but I do not want to go out with a guy who is shorther than me. I'm about 5' 8", and I would feel pretty weird going out with some guy who's like 5' 3" or something. >_>.

[b]Body Weight[/b]: I don't like freakishly-skinny guys either. Well, I mean, I have a bunch of guy-friends who are freakishly skinny but I wouldn't want to go out with a skinny guy. Phew. I usually think good-looking guys as having some muscles and being stronger than me. :) It's nice to know that he can protect you...or something. *scratches head* Which is weird because in anime I find all the freakishly skinny guys attractive. *shakes head*

[b]WAIST[/b]: I feel abormal and just plain weird for saying this, but small waists on guys look very very good as well. I don't mean 19" or anything, lol, but [b]a lot[/b] of guys at my school play so many sports, so their bodies are practically no fat and muscles. *drool drool*

[b]Defined Arms[/b]: Ok yeah, this is just another personal thing. If a guy has really defined arms, I get gooey.

[b]Hair[/b]: I really like the erupting skater hair fad a lot of guys are getting. Especially if they have a lean face that is good looking. XD The only other kind I like is the 'regular' guy hair; the short kind. >_>

Woo! I'm probably the 1% in the girl population that doesn't care much for eyes!!! But gray ones are awesomely cool. Like Sirius Black. *daydreams*

[b]Non-Physical[/b]

[b][size=4]HUMOR[/size][/b]

If a guy is not funny, do not expect me to spend five minutes with him. Making me laugh will probably get me to forget half of my physical attractiveness stuff for a guy thing, if you're really funny, all of them. I love to laugh and if someone can't get me to do it, I don't hang out with them much. Anyways, this is the trait that I look for above anything else. If a guy is really, really funny, he's a keeper. Like Oliver Wood. Sean Biggerstaff. He is a very good-looking guy.

[b]Intelligence[/b]: There's this guy I know who is just very naturally smart and *whisper*has a great body*whisper* so I went ga-ga over him for a while. Being smart is also a big turn-on for me. With intelligence I mean I expect an attitude that is more open-minded and acceptable. To just bring up one point, I HATE the guys who make fun of gay people at my school. Basically I loathe any guy who makes fun of people's physical attributes, especially girls since we're more prone to that, or anything that deals with race/mental disorder/etc. I hate them. I hope they die.

[b]Honesty is the Best Policy[/b] I don't like people who lie to others constantly. It just make life more hectic and more dramatic.

[i]I'm curious, how important is it that he seems to have a somewhat stable home environment or come from the same background as you [/i]

--My mom wants me to grow up and marry a Korean guy, but I have not come across a single Korean boy who I even thought about liking. Most of the Korean guys I know are class clowns who seriously disrespect a lot of their teachers and like to insult you about every five minutes. >_> I personally think American guys look better for some reason. Maybe because I was born in America. *shrugs*[/color]

I don't care for physical features. If the eyes were pretty, then that would be cool.

I don't care what my dream guy would look like, just so long as they are not lazy and keep themselves as healthy as possible. That also means no drugs, or smoking. That also means that they don't abuse alcohol either.

For personality, it would be nice that they were smart, funny, caring, and honest. I also want them to be a Christian as well. One other thing, I would like them to enjoy a lot of the same things I do.

The things that turn me off are smellyness. Not the stink you get from when you come home from the gym, but the kind that certain guys have for being smelly all the time.

Guest lavalamp
[quote name='Hell'z_KiD']I don't really care about the whole blonde hair and stuff....If she is a goth then that's good enough 4 me.[/quote]

Once you get beyond that middle school mentality you'll realize there are more fish in the sea than you may think. I don't see how someone who pretends to have social anxiety disorder is attractive but to each their own!

Hmm, something to think about.

I like a girl that's stable. A girl that can speak for her own, and shows a sense of independence. Dressing differently is very interesting, but her clothes can't say, "Hey, I'm a slut!"

It doesn't matter what color her hair is, just as long as it's natural, or dyed a natural color, and is not blonde (Not anything against blondes, I'm a blonde myself). If being specific, my favorite hair colors include black and brown.

I like girls who play sports (skateboarding, soccer, etc.). But they also have to have a feminine side. It's like a girly punk-chick, I guess. I'm not being racial or anything, but the skin tone I like should be barely tanned. Yeah.

Artistic abilities are good too. I find playing an instrument to be very interesting and expressive. She's also gotta know a couple of good books (not including mags). The more stuff she knows, better. And I love passing grades, heh. A girl who can find time to do her homework and still catch her friends at the mall afterwards is awesome. It shows her priorities and how she manages them.

Let's see now, height and weight: 5'2 - 5'5 and 110 - 130 lbs. (Yeah, I'm dreamin' right now)

Okay, eyes must be very observative and slightly big to get my attention. I definately like the eye colors black, blue, and brown. NO green, for some strange reason.

Hmm...well, im way to tall for my own good, so someone at least 5 feet. Really, physical features dont really matter to me if I can have fun with her. I know, I know, alot of the girls reading this are thinking "He's spouting bull crap!" But its true...mostly...If she has a good sense of humor, a pretty smile...oh, and clean to! Gotta be clean! I dont really like tattoos or body piercing as they tend to go overboard. Last time my friend set me up on a blind date, she had a nose ring, and a tattoo on her arm of a rat bursting out of the skin. I screamed (albiet a bit high for a man) and I havent heard from her since. I think it went well. Especially when I kicked the crap out of my friend.

[size=1][color=#999999]This is going to be interesting. I haven?t written about these kinds of things since? a long time. Well, here we go and remember, this is just my dream guy.

[center][B][U]Physical:[/B][/U]
[U]Hair:[/U] Hair is a somewhat, mild issue for me. Most guys have that unruly hair that is wild and untamed, yet that is what makes the person sexy. I, personally, a guy that spike up their hair or is naturally spiky, but you don?t find that often do you? Nice, clean cut hair is good for me, as well.

[U]Face:[/U] I like guys with deep eyes that make you lose yourself in them, while mystery just swims around and makes you wonder, "What's he thinking? How's his emotions?" Guys that hide their emotions, oh my goodness, just pure sexiness. It?s mysterious, yet sexy, and at the same time, you love it. (I stole the hidden emotions from Taka Seiyaryu, sorry! XP.) Guys who have that beautiful half-smile. It?s nice to see a guy smile once in a while, you know? Also, I?m not really fond of facial hair. Although it makes a man look? macho and stuff, but?I still am not fond of facial hair.

[U]Body:[/U] Most guys have tans, while some do not. I like tanned guys. Not so much as dark as a black person (no offense to those who are black), but just moderately tan. I also like guys who have broad shoulders, perhaps some muscle- not a whole lot to look like some big, brawny guy who can?t even turn his head since he has too much muscle. But, guys that are moderately built. Also, on a side note, guys who are taller than me is perfectly fine, since I?m short. ^_^.

[U]Tattoos/ Piercing:[/U] Tattoos I like, but don?t really think they?re necessary. Piercing, perhaps one or two on the ears.

[U]Race/ Ethnicity[/U] Race does not matter?wait. It kind of does. Although some Mexican guys look cute, I probably wouldn?t date one. I?m more into Asian, Pacific Islander, and/or black guys.

[U]Religion:[/U] I would rather like to date a Christian guy, since I am Christian as well, but if they aren?t, then, oh well. That?s their religion and I will have to accept it.

[U]Clothing:[/U] Now, this?this is one of the few things that I LOVE, absolutely LOVE, about a guy. Guys that wear formal, yet casual looking clothes is awesome! Guys that have good taste in clothes, another plus. It?s fun to go and shop with your boyfriend, have him select a few ensembles for you. I think that clothes are the outer personality of a person, it shows who they are, kind of.

[B][U]Personality/ Non-Physical:[/B][/U]
[U]Intelligent:[/U] If a conversation is held out to them and they are able to debate their end and know my point of view, I love it. You don't necessarily have to be smart to be intelligent, but you can be intelligent to be smart.

[U]Humor:[/U]
[QUOTE=maladjusted][color=firebrick]
[b][size=4]HUMOR[/size][/b]

If a guy is not funny, do not expect me to spend five minutes with him. Making me laugh will probably get me to forget half of my physical attractiveness stuff for a guy thing, if you're really funny, all of them. I love to laugh and if someone can't get me to do it, I don't hang out with them much. Anyways, this is the trait that I look for above anything else. If a guy is really, really funny, he's a keeper. Like Oliver Wood. Sean Biggerstaff. He is a very good-looking guy.[/color][/QUOTE]
What she said.

[U]Honesty/ Trust:[/U] Again, like Maladjusted said, "Honesty is the best policy." And it's true. Honesty is the best policy. It's hard for me to trust guys now-a-days because of what you hear from other people. I could honestly say that I would like a guy who isn't a chronic liar. I want to be able to have him tell me if he's done something wrong, instead of having to hide it from me and have me find out from a friend and get the wrong story. Personally, I like guys who can handle telling the truth and take the consequences, whatever they may be. You see, I am very honest and truthful with my mother because she raised my to tell her if I had done something wrong. Sometimes, I may lie to her because I'm still a teenager, you know? But, if I know I did something wrong and my heart is telling me that, then I will not hesitate to tell my mother. Well...perhaps I may hesitate a bit, but I will still tell her no matter what the consequences.

[U]The Fruit of the Spirits:[/U] Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfullness, Gentleness, and Self-Control. I think this explains it for itself.

[U]Something else:[/U] I want my boyfriend to be able to let me have a fun time, let me be me around him. I want to have a relationship where it isn't all mushy and "Give me a kiss" type. It's good to be friends and have a great time.

[B][U]Bad Habits and Turn-Offs:[/B][/U]
[U]Smoking/ Drinking:[/U] If you smoke, you'd better quit now or suffer MY consequences. Drinking, it's fine once in a while..if you're legal, of course.

[U]Sinful Nature:[/U] Sexual Immorality, Impurity and Debauchery; Idolatry and Witchcraft; Hatred, Discord, Jealousy, Fits of Rage, Selfish Ambition, Dissensions, Factions and Envy; Drunkenness, Orgies, and the like. This is a bit confusing. First of all, jealousy- as long as it's a healthy jealousy, like... being jealous that you aren't skillful, yet you still like the person; Hatred- please, we are all haters in some way or another, am I right?; dissensions- we all disagree on something, do we not?; envy- we all envy someone or something. Some people are the image of envy. And now, the rest...yeah, I don't like.

[U]Hygiene:[/U] Body Odor is not attractive, gentlemen. It makes girls and everyone around us want to throw up. Please, deoderant or cologne. Clip your toenails and your fingernails. Long nails are not good, unless you are going to hammer something. Bad breath- yuck. Try to cover that as well.

[U]Personality type:[/U] If you are disrespectful of others, then you might as well go and find another girl. I will not stand for disrespect to anyone. Putting others down because of a disability, their race, whether or not if they're "geeky", etc. I am am appalled by what people do and/or say about others. It seriously makes me want to go and beat them half-to-death until they realize having disrespect, put-downs, and all the bad personalities will not get them anywhere. It will only get them through some hard times.

I would like to also add that, I think if you are there for the person, then there really is no issue about what type of home he/she came from. If you help the person through some tough times and help him/her, than you might just be able to get through to him/her. And also, I am korean as well and my mother wants me to marry a korean guy some day. And personally, I think that it doesn't matter who you marry as long as you love that person.[/size][/color][/center]

Guest littlesparky5
im not a very shallow person, the only things i really need are listed:

she have ALL HER TEETH!
she dont have a hick accent
she is smart
she is in fairly good shape, not overweight.
likes the things i do.
she can have any color skin for all i care, im not racist :P
any color hair will do.
personally, i like longer hair, but i can deal with short hair, but if it's to short and she has hair like most guy's, im not gonna have that, it looks just wrong
any color eyes
likes most of the things i do
isnt controling.
loves any kind of music other than rap and country

i could go on and on, but i bet you dont really wanna listen to me :P

I must say that i have thaught about this a bit before in the past so this should not be to hard.

Hair:I do like red hair but i would settle for black
Eyes: Green eyes or two different colous pretty much anything out of the ordanary
Tan: i do want want a girl to look to taned but i don't want someone to pasty white
Piercings and tattoo's: I quite enjoy a punk look in a girl piercings much more than tattoos but tattoos are definitaly a plus in a girl

But I will not not (hehe double negative oops) like a girl because she is not these things as long as she is a nice person in general

Shippou

Basically like this guy here:

[IMG]http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL93/2037951/3948422/56030058.jpg[/IMG]

Skinny build, great hair.. even though u can't see the eyes.. great eyes. And despite the picture. Great arms and I love the feeling of being secure in my mans arms. That is really important. Also I dont like it when guys weigh less than me. Cause i dont want feel like I'm crushing them, and plus I love older guys. They just seem to be mature, and intelligence is important. I love to have deep conversations with a guy, but than again I need a funny man who i can be completely stupid and randomly silly with.

Race doesnt matter.. i like all types of guys. As long as they're build is the same..and are taller than me. And oh yes.. blue eyes... i love them for some reason i melt for anything with blue eyes.

and *cough cough* when it comes to girls.. Ive only made out with one. And she was a model. She was tall, skinny, but had a nice build.. c sized breasts.. about 5 foot 11 inches, and had brownish hair.. really straight hair that was smooth.. and great smile, and had blue eyes. She is a really good friend of mine, and we hang out tons togather. I don't know..she's the only one I was attracted to .. so i dont think I'm bi.but since we made out I dont know. Me and her are still kinda flirty but I prefer men over women. I really dont know.

guys and girls are a mystery for me both i suppose

[B]and for undefeated.. I'm Asian..and Im just wondering? what Is it that you see... ive heard the whole asian thing before.. but ive never really understod it ..wanna explain? Cause yeah .. we're all basically the same.. black hair, black eyes, about 107 ish lbs, small feet, and are around 5 feet? What else is there? I've never understood it..so just explain..well anyone if they do the whole asian thing too[/B]

Well.. Lemme take a look.
As long as I'm male, guys fall out (although I actually do not care much... It's just that I seem comfortable with girls)

For the most of it, it doesn't matter as long as she's interesting and not totally ugly
Hair, eyes, everything - it depends on the type. If short busty hair and a total bunch of piercing looks okay, I don't care; (what about piercing -yeah-it-was-discussed-I-didn't-read-it-anyway-as-long-as-I'm-new-here-Hi! - It may look fine on a lot of people, some look just like garbage no matter how cool they're tattooed or what anyway)

Yeah, I'm flooding. More to the theme.
Hair: rather mm... long, brunette?
Eyes: -deep-=) Anf yeah, forget the brown hair, I actually love green eyes although I somehow haven't noticed alot these times around.
Smart. Well, she doesn't need to know the whole damp in the history- -logy -graphy
books. You may not now a lot of stuff and still be an interesting person. Learning helps to develop your brains, for sure... Anyway, not totally dumb. Just interesting.
Interesting is the keyword and as long as I'm a human my mood is constantly changing=> therefore I can't say much to this.
I'm philosophying again? Kickme. :eek:
Nice eyes
Interesting person
Not totally obsessed by something (Religion, for the case. I've seen people. Not that I'm totally unreligious, it's just that I was grown up in a totally religious family and it was booooring, so I rather don't care)

I ended up typing a lot of absolutely useless junk. Hmm... Weird.

[QUOTE=Oceanborn]Smart. Well, she doesn't need to know the whole damp in the history- -logy -graphy
books. You may not now a lot of stuff and still be an interesting person. Learning helps to develop your brains, for sure... Anyway, not totally dumb. Just interesting.
Interesting is the keyword [/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]I have to agreee with you here ocean. You can't go through life acting like an idiot-unless you're Jessica Simpson and think it's cute because it's what guys like.

I can't stand people who can't contribute more than three words to a conversation. That's just plain annoying. For the love of everything get an opinion even if it's a stupid one!

Physically attractive, well, I stil lfind dark hair and dark eyes attractive even after all these years.

Body type:

Well built, but not overly muscled. If he can't put his arms at his sides without making his pecks pop out, it's too scary. Plus all those veins :eek:

I like guys with a nice smile, even if it's a goofy smile.

Race, religion, family background (including a family so disfuntional it belongs on Jerry Springer or a soap opera) Not too much of a problem for me.

Race: I've dated outside of my race

Religion: I originally married outside of mine before converting (if you actually call it that)

family background: I once told my husband half jokingly that he should write a fiction book loosely based on his childhood and he agreed with me.

All and all what you see in that picture is what I find attractive[/color]

As cliché as it may seem, I believe in the phrase "love is blind." At least to an extent. Now, I know we're talking about superficial criteria here that's not necessarily intended to reflect an emotional response as strong as love. But, even still, that ideology can be applied here loosely. I don' think it's possible to put together an accurate shopping list that automatically makes someone appealing to me. Like, I don't scan anyone for those things.

I won't get preachy and pretend that physical appearance doesn't matter [I]at all[/I] or that there aren't certain features I prefer. Obviously, if I don't find someone visually appealing at all, then that's that. There can't be a real chemistry. On the other hand, it's entirely possible for someone to possess many beautiful qualities and nevertheless remain unattractive to me. So, above all else, I'd always be attracted to individuals who can carry their looks well.

Basically, I look for that spark that indicates someone is a beautiful person--above just being beautiful physically. If I can't be friends with someone, then why would I want to be anything more? So, there's kind of an unspoken attraction I'd have to feel that's hard to explain. I couldn't care less about religion or hair color or most anything else of trivial value I see on some of these lists although I could see how those things could be important to people.

[QUOTE=Charles]As cliché as it may seem, I believe in the phrase "love is blind." At least to an extent. Now, I know we're talking about superficial criteria here that's not necessarily intended to reflect an emotional response as strong as love. But, even still, that ideology can be applied here loosely. I don' think it's possible to put together an accurate shopping list that automatically makes someone appealing to me. Like, I don't scan anyone for those things.

I won't get preachy and pretend that physical appearance doesn't matter [I]at all[/I] or that there aren't certain features I prefer. Obviously, if I don't find someone visually appealing at all, then that's that. There can't be a real chemistry. On the other hand, it's entirely possible for someone to possess many beautiful qualities and nevertheless remain unattractive to me. So, above all else, I'd always be attracted to individuals who can carry their looks well.

Basically, I look for that spark that indicates someone is a beautiful person--above just being beautiful physically. If I can't be friends with someone, then why would I want to be anything more? So, there's kind of an unspoken attraction I'd have to feel that's hard to explain. I couldn't care less about religion or hair color or most anything else of trivial value I see on some of these lists although I could see how those things could be important to people.[/QUOTE]
It's hard to tell for me because I agree with Charles' comment that love is blind. We all know that love is firstly a physical attraction and we can easily be swayed by the bombshell who crosses our path when we walk down the street, but I try to stay away from those emotions because those types of relationships don't work out that well for me. The last couple of girls I fell in love with were beautiful, containig all of the classic descriptions, but they were people that i knew for most of my life (only 15 . 6 months). This was mostly because i somehow got to spend alot of time with them and I got to know them alot better. Funny, charming and just plain being yourself gets me a little. Don't get me wrong, who doesnt like a nice curvy frame, mysterious eyes, nice back and long hair, its just that before I fall for someone it really helps me to know who is this person I have fallen for and why.

[color=darkblue]The main thing I love about a guy, as long as he's [i]reasonably[/i] attractive, is a sense of humor. If he can make me laugh, if he's smart and witty (not goofy), that will make me fall for him in an instant.

The main physical feature I go for is a big, beautiful smile.[/color]

I don't really look for anything in a guy because I'm not looking at the moment, and tend not to think about it. No one in their right mind or even insane, would like me. My friends try convincing me that if I open up a bit more I could get a guy, but maybe I don't want one!!??!!??!! I am content with a guy that I have as a FRIEND!!!

hmmm........ what i look for in a guy......hmmmmm...... kindness :) .......outgoing :tasty: .....wierd :wigout: ......not afraid to be theirself :stupid: .......weelll basically everything i am... but my friends say that i'm tooo outgoing and i dont need to act like myself...wellll... i killed those "friends" :devil: .... but i am looking, and im not having very much luck :confused: ......ooo!!!!!!!!! he has to be a huge anime fan too!! wellll then! i'm in tha right place to find a b/f aint i? lol :love: ;) :laugh:

the thing is, just because im punk, ppl think im wierd...i dont have a social disorder, i have many prep and punk friends, i just dont like the way many ppl act.so i became what i know was right for me...so if u pplz think that i'm weird, and u love to make fun of us punks/goths...thanks for making us the center of ur world!!!!! :modrod:

• 3 weeks later...
I don't really Have too specific preferences but here goes:

Pros / Cons
-A nice smile/ no smile
-Open, loose personality/ Prissy personality
-Skinny/ A/B Skinny
-good laugh/ Serious all the time
-Nice boobs/ 20-pounders
I basically described the girl i'm in to right now.

For some reason i've always liked guys with long hair. I've liked that ever since i can remember. Sometimes though short hair suits some guys.I like guys who have the same intresests as me so we have something to talk about but just some I don't want him to be a male version of me :S. I like guys with an outgoing attitude so "I'd be abe to pick them out in a crowd" hair......so long as its washed i don't mind. I never notice eye colour in people. He'd have to be taller than me but I'm not concerned about that, I'm going into grade 10 and I could pass off as a grade 8 I'm so short. As for tatoos (which I've been trying to get for me but parents athority overrulled me *shakes fist and curses at parents*) i like tattoos but not to the extent were there all over a guys body that it looks like there wearing a shirt.

I've never given this much thought everything I said just now was off the top of my head (cept for the hair.......i don't know why but i like long hair) just now. I don't really care much about looks...if i like him, i like him.