OtakuBoards

Digimon: Foci

GuyYouMetOnline

[i]There will come a day when our world is beyond us. A day when we no longer control what is ours. It was my hope to prevent this day from coming, but I have failed. I could not remove the threat to our world. I feared that this would be true, which is why I have a backup plan. It will begin upon the taking of the Alpha Point. I was only able to configure one as a trigger, so I chose the one I thought would be the first target. I can only hope that I chose correctly.[/i]

Alpha Point Protector, Final Entry: [i]The choice was incorrect. He came for the Alpha Point today. He had visited every other Point first. It was easy for me to determine this, as it?s the only way he could have won so easily. It is fortunate that this was prepared for, but you may be killed before you can utilize these preparations.

This is the last thing I can do. Tell what I know. And I barely have the strength to leave this information. I will be dead shortly. I just hope that you will find this information useful. The workings of this world I do not need to explain, as when you arrive here, you will be met by one who will explain that. You will know that by the time you read this. It?s fortunate that you will arrive at the Alpha Point, because I am unable to get this information anywhere else.

2 years ago, a Digimon called Goldramon configured the Alpha Point to set into process your transportation here when the Alpha Point Focus was taken. He was only capable of configuring one point, and he chose this one. Then he went searching for a Digimon of unknown identity. This Digimon desires control. Goldramon tried to stop him, but was unable.

The Digimon knew that he would be unable to take this world as he was then. He knew that, and he knew how to fix it. The Point Foci. After defeating Goldramon, he continued his search for them. He found the Gamma Point five days later, and took its Focus. The Delta Point Focus was next, followed by the Epsilon Point Focus. He then found the Beta Point Focus, and Omega was next. Alpha was last, and he took it today, the day before you should arrive here. He will strike soon, and only you can stop him.

You must go to the six Points. At each one, there is a Crystal for each of you. These Crystals will give you and the Digimon Partners you got upon your arrival here new abilities. With all of the Crystals, you will be able to challenge this Digimon. On the other side of this tablet is a map with the locations of the Points. Use it. I must rely on you now, all of you. There is nothing more that I can do.[/i]

Well, there?s the backstory. To make sure you have the terms right, here?s a list:

Points: there are six Points. They are the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, and Omega Points. Each point contains Crystals and a Focus.

Foci: Energy sources. Each Point contains one Focus.

Crystals: They fit into the Digivices of the humans called to the Alpha Point. Each Crystal gives a new ability. The abilities are as follows:

Alpha Crystal: Found at Alpha Point. Allows the Digimon partner to digivolve to Champion.

Beta Crystal: Found at Beta Point. Allows the Digimon partner to digivolve to Ultimate.

Gamma Crystal: Found at Gamma Point. Allows the human to call armor. The armor is capable of flight and of firing energy blasts of varying duration. The armor of a human is the same color as that human?s digivice. The armor also has a weapon that differs for each human.

Delta Crystal: Found at Delta Point. Allows the Digimon partner to digivolve to Mega.

Omega Crystal: Found at Omega Point. Unknown effect.

All right, here?s the sign-up, with my character as an example:

Name: David

Age(10-18, please): 18

Appearance: Very tall, he stands at about 6 feet 5 inches. He has brown hair and eyes. Very muscular, but not overly so. He knows the ideal condition for his body, and he keeps it that way. He wears black shorts, and a t-shirt with "My god can beat up your god" written on it.

Personality: A fast thinker, and quick to adapt to any situation. If he starts something, he?ll always finish it. He doesn?t know how to give up, and doesn?t tolerate it when others want to. Not one to start a fight, but he?ll certainly finish it.

Weapon(The weapon that your character uses with the armor of the Gamma Crystal. Not carried with your character, the weapon appears with the armor): Two metal poles.

Digimon(appearance and attacks are required for Digimon you make up):

Rookie: Hawkmon

Champion: Aquilamon

Ultimate: Sylphimon

Mega: AncientIrismon

You can have a bio if you want, but it?s optional. For one thing, I find that having a set bio for a character reduces character development options. And the bio will probably come out during the RPG anyways.

I will screen applicants, but my standards aren?t very high. Basically, if it?s clear you?ve put effort into your sign-up, you?re in.

I think that?s everything. PM me if you have any questions.

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Name: Trey[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Age(10-18, please): 16

Appearance: see attachment minus the guns though. Trey is about 6'3" and has a defined but not bulky body build.
[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Personality: Trey is very confident in himself but some take it as being cocky but he isnt. He loves to be under pressure because he normally comes up on top. When things get too overwhelming and there is no way to win Trey get depressed and down on himself. This leads him to shut down and become anti-social. He is social but likes being alone too, especially at night.

Digivice Color: Black with blood red accents[/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Weapon(The weapon that your character uses with the armor of the Gamma Crystal. Not carried with your character, the weapon appears with the armor): a b**tard sword

Digimon:

Rookie: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/BlackAgumon.html"]Black Agumon[/url]

Champion: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/BlackGreymon.html"]Black Greymon[/url]

Ultimate: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/BlackMetalGreymon.html"]Black Metal Greymon[/url]

Mega: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/BlackWarGreymon.html"]Black War Greymon[/url][/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]I hope this is okay[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]*edit* I changed my digimon around abit[/color][/font]

[size=2]Name: Reis

Age(10-18): 15

Appearance: He wears a black shirt with a grey dragon on it and a black button-up jacket over it unbuttoned. He wears baggy black jeans and white shoes. He is about 5'9 and has short black hair with silver on the tips. (I really need a pic of this guy)

Personality: He is very untrusting and will only help those he thinks deserve it. He will risk his life to save someone he cares for though.

[font=Century Gothic][color=black]Digivice Color: black and white[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000][color=black]Weapon(The weapon that your character uses with the armor of the Gamma Crystal. Not carried with your character, the weapon appears with the armor):[/color] [color=black]Two swords, one with a white blade the other with a black blade.[/color][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Digimon:[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Rookie: Crabmon[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Champion: Seadramon[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Ultimate: Megaseadramon[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Mega: Metalseadramon[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]This sounds fun, hope mine's ok[/font]
[/size]

[I][COLOR=Teal][B]Name:[/B] Aura Blake

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://fanart.ctgameinfo.com/pictures/n/Noot_das_Schaf/89671.jpg]She's wearing black knee high boots[/url]

[B]Personality:[/B] Aura really kind despite her out look. She can be a little hastey at times. She really doesn't think before she leaps. She can have a big mouth at time. That big mouth gets her in trouble most of the time. She's a bit of a know-it-all.

[B]Digivice Color:[/B] Black and Turquoise

[B]Weapon:[/B] I'm not sure what it's called, but it's the pole with the blade at the top. (I think Ren from Shaman King has one.) The pole is black with turquoise designs running up both sides and the blade has black designs on it.

[B][U]Digimon[/U][/B]

[B]Rookie:[/B] DemiDevimon

[B]Champion:[/B] Wizardmon

[B]Ultimate:[/B] Myotismon

[B]Mega:[/B] VenomMyotismon[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Name: Imi Kagami
Appearance: [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/16-3.htm]Clickety![/URL]
She wears black baggy jeans and a black tank top.

Personality: She can be very serious most of the time but does know how to have fun, especially with her friends. She has been known to think too logically and always carries a laptop (kind of like Izzy). She is a reliable ally and will do anything in her power to protect her friends. She has a very good aim with her weapon.

Digivice Colour:[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]Deep Purple[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Weapon: A bow and arrow, the sort that would have been used in medi-evil times. It has a black leather grip and the arrows are silver tipped. The feathers at the end are dark blue.

Digimon:
[B]Rookie[/B] : Gabumon
[B]Champion[/B] : Garurumon
[B]Ultimate[/B] : Were Garurumon
[B]Mega[/B] : Metal Garurumon[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I hope this is all okay ^^[/COLOR]

I just noticed that I forgot to include digivice color in the sign-up form, but you all put it anyways. David's digivice is black-and-purple. The digivices are circular, with four buttons evenly spaced around the side and a screen on top. They are sized so that they fit easily into the palm of your character's hand.

Everyone is in so far. I'll give this a little more time before starting it.

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]Name: Ty Dragota[/font][/size]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Age: 15[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]Appearance: [/font][/size][color=black][font=Verdana][url="http://www.tuttomanga.com/yuyu/immagini/hiei20.jpg"]http://www.tuttomanga.com/yuyu/immagini/hiei20.jpg[/url][/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana] [/font][/color]

[color=darkorange][font=Comic Sans MS]Personality: Ty is a jerk and is very stubborn He'll always stick with his decisions and not anyone else?s He may be arrogant but he believes in his ideas.[/font][/color]

[color=darkorange][font=Comic Sans MS] [/font][/color]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Digivice: is black and blue[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Weapon: a sword with the a rapidmons mouth and the blade comes out of it and when the blade breaks he can put his energy in it [/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]Digimon: Terriermon>Gargomon>Rapidmon>Megagargomon[/font][/size]

[color=sienna]Name: Aki

Appearance: Aki stands around 5'8 and is not overly built. He stays in shape, but doesn't go overboard either way. He has blonde hair and green eyes. His shirt is a black worded shirt. It says "If I got smart with you, how would you know?". He also wears baggy blue jeans.

Personality: Aki is usually a level headed kind of guy. He can use his brain with realative ease. The one thing that sets him off on a blazing fury is his little brother. He is about 8 or so and is frail and sickly. He is really overprotective.

Weapon: A whip. It is a full leather whip, but the handle is metal. It has four single wavy lines running along the entire handle.

Digivice: Purple and Red

Rookie: Patamon

Champion: Angemon

Ultimate: MagnaAngemon

Mega: Seraphimon[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#999999][B]Name:[/B] Alas, the same name I always use, Angel.

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] See attachment- Her hair is black with red streaks. Her clothes are black with silver and her eyes are a pearl gray. She also has an obsidian orb that hangs from her necklace that seems to hold some sort of key-like object.

[B]Personality:[/B] Cold, distant, silent; she only thinks of now and not the past nor the future. She is deep, determined, and strong; self-assured and wishes not to rely on others. She is willing to go to any lengths to finish what she started. Yet, she is kind of dark and alone; loves the darkness and never fears it. She seems to accept the fears and troubles that come her way. Angel absorbs all the pain and negative emotion that is given to her; she suppresses everything, yet it seems as though, she has no emotion. This is the same for her digimon as well.

[B]Digivice Color:[/B] Jet black and smoky gray

[B]Weapon:[/B] Viper Blade- A double edged sword that can become a whip. It can extract spikes all around it, making it even more dangerous. (Think of Ivy's weapon from Soul Calibur).

[B][U]Digimon:[/B][/U]
[B]Rookie:[/B] Labramon

[B]Champion:[/B] Dobermon

[B]Ultimate:[/B] Cerberumon

[B]Mega:[/B] Anubismon

EDIT: I have chosen my digimon.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Name: Zeos

Appearance:
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19494[/IMG]
That guy, excpet younger, and wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with a leather jacket.

Personality: Zeos is a egotistical smart-***** with dellusions of grandeur and megalomania. He's cocky, brilliant, sarcastic, opinionated, and has a hair-trigger temper. He's not one to cross, especially with his Digimon at his side.

Weapon: A standard katana

Digivice Color: Silver with dark blue highlites

Digimon(appearance and attacks are required for Digimon you make up)

Rookie: [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/AgumonX.html]Agumon X[/URL]

Champion: [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/GreymonX.html]Greymon X[/URL]

Ultimate: [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/MetalGreymonX.html]Metal Greymon X[/URL]

Mega: [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/WarGreymonX.html]War Greymon X[/URL]

PS-You forgot to put down what the Epsilon Crystal does.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Name: Lani

Appearance: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18489]Here[/URL]. She usually wears a blue, durable, waterproof, hooded jacket unzipped with a white spaghetti strap top inside and navy blue cargo pants with pockets at the top(regular place for pockets) and near the knees and blue and white sneakers.

Personality: Lani is kind, caring and considerate. She's someone you can come to talk to easily without caring if she'll judge you or not. She loves to help people and she'll do anything to help her friends when they're in trouble, danger or if they just need a shoulder to lean on. Lani loves to make friends with people and is always willing to give people a chance to become her friend. Lani is strong minded. She never gives up and hates to admit to defeat. She's a quick thinker and solves problems quickly.

Weapon: Glaive

Digivice Colour: Navy blue with Silver Highlights/Streaks

Rookie: Renamon

Champion: Kyuubimon

Ultimate: Taomon

Mega: Sakuyamon[/COLOR]

Name: Ren Sisumari

Appearance:[URL=http://www.bloody-roar.com/img/chara/bakuryu/profile_bakuryu.jpg]Click here ->[/URL]

Personality: He is a smartmouth, bit TOO quick to rely on his instinctal actions,
seeing as he is young, he is a bit tempremental. Likes to have a good time.

Weapon: Faust (Giant Longsword)

Digivice color: Red with silver highlights

Digimon:
Rookie: Armadillomon

Champion: Deltamon

Ultmate:Kimaramon

Mega:Valkyrimon

Oh, here is a good site for Digimon evo's and others:[url]http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE_b.html[/url]

Guest Heezay
Name: Sekata

Appearance: Wears a gray shirt and blue jeans. He is tall, tanned with black hair and dark brown eyes. Wears a sliver neacklace and a wristwatch.

Digivice: White D-Power with silver trim.

Personality: Varies according to mood, but usally he's a fun guy to be with.

Weapon(The weapon that your character uses with the armor of the Gamma Crystal. Not carried with your character, the weapon appears with the armor): A single broadsword

Rookie: Guilmon

Champion: Growlmon

Ultimate: War Growlmon

Mega: Gallantmon