Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you had a kid, what would you name him/her? I'd name mine Jaydan, Tydan, or Rex.................but most probably Jaydan.....
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
ummm... ingrid, lena, pandora... lukis, angelus, louis (pronounced the french way). these are off the top of my head, though, i have a list somewhere & can't find it. my best friend's daughter's name is brenna & i think that's simply lovely...
Posted
erm,... original topic. I don't recall ever seeing this one (then again, I haven't been here a while. :naughty: teehee, naughty me :angel:

For girls' names, Lacey Gwen, Adia Nadine, Shaundra Yvonne, Zoë Marie, and anything else I happen to like

For boys' names: Donovan (I LOVE that name!!!), Adam, Matthew, Joseph, Eric, umm... and whatever else I like, and then whatever the father's name would be I guess.

I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about all this 'baby name' stuff. Sometimes I get a little weirded-out thinking about naming.... *choke* my kid *self-thought: ME? with a KID?!! oh my....:drunk: *
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]ummm... ingrid, lena, pandora... lukis, angelus, louis (pronounced the french way). these are off the top of my head, though, i have a list somewhere & can't find it. my bf's daughter's name is brenna & i think that's simply lovely... [/B][/QUOTE]

Now where exactly did you get the name Ingrid from?
Posted
Ohhh, right, Scana......blah, how do you pronounce that?

And they're all cool names, even though I hate the name Jen/Jennifer.....

What about the name Nathan? That's a cool name.......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]If it's a boy: theOtaku.com
If it's a girl: OtakuBoards.com

;)

-Ad [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Weirdo :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]If it's a boy: theOtaku.com
If it's a girl: OtakuBoards.com

;)

-Ad [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Geeze Adam...your kids are going to be teased at school so much lol...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Geeze Adam...your kids are going to be teased at school so much lol...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, my thoughts exactly. :freak:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]If it's a boy: Masterfork
If it's a girl: masterfork the russian
-Ad [/B][/QUOTE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]If it's a boy: theOtaku.com
If it's a girl: OtakuBoards.com

;)

-Ad [/B][/QUOTE]

Weird name. They'll never call you father again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...