SSJ5 Vegeta Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Last year two of my friends died because of cancer and now my uncle is in the hospital because of cancer, and his condition is criticial. I hate cancer! GRRRRR!
Adam Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Yea, very very few people in this world haven't been affected in some way by cancer. -Ad:worried:
mornigndew Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [COLOR=blue]yeah, cancer suck. My grandpa and my aunt died of cancer, and my other aunt is still in a treatment for cancer.[/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i] [B]Last year two of my friends died because of cancer and now my uncle is in the hospital because of cancer, and his condition is criticial. I hate cancer! GRRRRR! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I'm really sorry :( This beautiful girl at my school died last year because of lukemia...her close-knit group of friends is still deeply affected by it...I hope that everything goes well with your uncle :angel:[/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i] [B]Last year two of my friends died because of cancer and now my uncle is in the hospital because of cancer, and his condition is criticial. I hate cancer! GRRRRR! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]God Bless All Those That Are Affected By Cancer.... And Other Diseases....[/b][/color][/size]
Anna Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I've had a couple of relatives affected by cancer. It's never easy, for anyone. I'm sorry you're having to go through this. *hug* :angel:
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 i dunoo any1 who has/had cancer. But what the hell, CANCER SUX!!!
RicoTranzrig Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I know a few people who've died b/c of cancer...mainly my grandfolks...and I know that I'll probably have to deal with more of it later in life...[/COLOR]
Navi Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 =( whats really sad is when people only start caring because it affects them directly.
James Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i] [B]Last year two of my friends died because of cancer and now my uncle is in the hospital because of cancer, and his condition is criticial. I hate cancer! GRRRRR! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, I know what you mean. My grandfather is in hospital for the second time this month... He has cancer. He's had small cancers about 20 times throughout his life...but each time it makes him weaker. I think he only has a couple of weeks left. We'll be visiting him this weekend...[/color][/size]
Fall Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]I know a few people who've died b/c of cancer...mainly my grandfolks...and I know that I'll probably have to deal with more of it later in life...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Very well said there, Rico. I know people that have died of cancer, but I can remember one..........
wuteva8 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 im really sorry about that...i dont kno anyone...and i hope to keep it that way...i just hope that itz gonna be ok...but i dont kno how much hoping actually works...:(:bawl: :( :bawl: :(
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Both my gramps(he was the most influential person in my life) and my great gramps have died of cancer. My aunt is next in line
coolkam007 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 my grand dad had cancer in his toe.. o_O;; .. i think hes fine now.. but i'm not sure..
Tien Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Yeah my aunt had cancer 2 times and survived luckily.Cancer happens too may people and i guess lucky people that get good treatment surivive easily.
Ryanmc225 Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Cancer does suck no one in my family has died of it but i've seen tons of familys affected by it I hate it
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 cancer is a parasite, we are the hosts.
Break Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm really sorry to hear all of those... I myself, am affected... one of my best friends has it right now... he has had keemiatherapy (sp?) or something like 5 times... But his hair is growing back now.... I just hope they find a cure... which is impossible, because in each case of cancer, the virus changes the cells in the body to that person's cell's weakness, everyone's is different... and that what makes cancer so...[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]STUPID AND SUCKY![/SIZE] :( :mad: :flaming: :bawl: :butthead: :worried: :nervous:
SaiyanPrincess1 Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 That is totally touching. a few days after my 18'th b-day I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I had a surgery to get rid of it, and it worked. But they didn't realize it had spread to my knee. now i am anticipating my second surgery. But it is this kind of caring from total strangers, that helps me keep going. You guys are the bomb. Oh, what really bites was that I couldn't walk up to recive my phd when i graduated. I had to have two of my friends help me up to get it. but you guys are the bomb. thanks. you might have just changed someone's life.:)
Fall Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincess1 [/i] [B]That is totally touching. a few days after my 18'th b-day I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I had a surgery to get rid of it, and it worked. But they didn't realize it had spread to my knee. now i am anticipating my second surgery. But it is this kind of caring from total strangers, that helps me keep going. You guys are the bomb. Oh, what really bites was that I couldn't walk up to recive my phd when i graduated. I had to have two of my friends help me up to get it. but you guys are the bomb. thanks. you might have just changed someone's life.:) [/B][/QUOTE] Nothing against you, but this is an old topic. You're not meant to bring up old topics.
SaiyanPrincess1 Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE]I don't know how much hoping actually works.[/QUOTE] I have had cancer for a good 3 years now, and belive me, hoping can save someone's life. My friends hoped that i would get better and, they saved my life. i was giving up, and they reminded me how much people care about me, so i couldn't leave them. i've lived through lung cancer and a surgery to remove it because they belived and hoped.:)
Krillen Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Yes Cancer does suck, My neibord just dies this MOnday from Ovarian Cancer, we had just moved in and I never got to see what she looked like with hair.....I wish there was a cure, i heard they are taking it up into space to find a gravitational cure...I dont know.
Lia Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 my grandmother, mother and aunt died of colin cancer....
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]yeah, cancer suck. My grandpa and my aunt died of cancer, and my other aunt is still in a treatment for cancer.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Wow, I haven't seen you in a while.... Anywayz, Hey sorry to hear about your friends. Yes cancer sucks big time! My favorite grandma passed away this year cuz of cancer...
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Nothing against you, but this is an old topic. You're not meant to bring up old topics. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]My thoughts exactly, where are the mods/gods/admins when ya need 'em??? It's driving me crazy!!![/SIZE]
Recommended Posts