DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]i vote for warlock because.... i dunno..... .... :therock:......[/color][/b][/size]
Flash Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 Wow, 2 votes already, and they're both for Warlock! rofl
Warlock Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Wow, 2 votes already, and they're both for Warlock! rofl [/B][/QUOTE] By any chance, where [I]you[/I] one of the people who voted for me?!:flaming: Anyway, why are people voting for me alot now?
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1] I dunno I Jus Felt Like It... *shrugs*[/color][/b][/size]
Dragonballzman Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Erm...I thought we weren't meant to tell who we voted for...Well, anyway, I voted for *A monster destroys the building next to Dbzman* Now you know who I voted for :p
Raiha Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]I voted for rico for no reason at all. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]That's not nice....Rico's an all around nice guy![/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]:demon: Who I voted for....is an absolute secret. :demon:[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I know who would vote for Rico he's cool..... I mean he's never done anytihing wrong(That we know of) and hes an all around nice guy. And who voted for Sephiroth hes cool.
Lia Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 *bursts through door* OK! EVERYBODY FREEZE! ~everybody freezes~ WHOS THE IDIOT THAT VOTED FOR ME!?!?!? ~everyone silent~ ok..... *sits down quietly* i'll just wait for a confession
Sephiroth Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]I know who would vote for Rico he's cool..... I mean he's never done anytihing wrong(That we know of) and hes an all around nice guy. And who voted for Sephiroth hes cool. [/B][/QUOTE] heh, thanbks, but maybe I got a vote because I have been away all week....
shibatku Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Well still your cool Sephiroth. I mean people why did you vote for Sephiroth hes totally cool. He may have been gone all week but it really doesn't matter hes cool.
RicoTranzrig Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Hehe, that brightened up my day a little...even though its gloomy dakr over here right now...[/COLOR] :D
shibatku Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Well Rico people are voting for you your not in the lead but you better keep your eye on the poll.
Raiha Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Well Rico people are voting for you your not in the lead but you better keep your eye on the poll. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]I think all of us will be keeping our eyes on this one.[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Since I'm so stupid and lazy to look for the original OBB Vote Off, do I have to actually be in this to vote? I'm terribly stu....What was I talkin bout?:confused: :confused: :confused: :bawl: :cross: :cross:
shibatku Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Maybe everyone justs guess's Warlock, well some the others who voted for you probaly have a reason.
Raiha Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I wonder why everyone doesn't like me. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Maybe it's the weather.[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I wonder why everyone doesn't like me. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]when i first came here i thought you were the coolest dude around....[/color][/b][/size]
shibatku Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 lol Raiha funny welll whatever the reason its there choice.
Desbreko Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I left my vote up to chance. I got an 8 sided die and used that to determine who I voted for. Unfotunatly, it was a person that I like.
Warlock Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]when i first came here i thought you were the coolest dude around....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I still am, right?:cool: *Crickets chirp* Well? *Circkets chirp again*
shibatku Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Well right now Warlock is got the most votes well some people I guess really don't like you Warlock.
Recommended Posts