Raiha Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red]:demon: I wish I was killing you. :demon:[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [quote][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=red]:demon: I wish I was killing you. :demon:[/COLOR] [/B][/quote] [color=crimson][b][size=1]*cough*harsh*cough*.... [/color][/b][/size]
Warlock Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=red]:demon: I wish I was killing you. :demon:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] :demon: May I join you? :demon:
Desbreko Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] :demon: May I join you? :demon: [/B][/QUOTE] Okay, I'm sorry. I have been kind of annoying, haven't I? I'll try to stop. I want to be friends, not enemies. Again, I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me.
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 warlock is in the lead with 5 votes, rico has 4....
Raiha Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Go right ahead Warlock...with my blessings.[/COLOR]
Flash Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 Warlock's outta here... Wow... The place just won't be the same... *sniff*...I'll miss you man... *sniff* Hell no! I don't get all sentimental 'bout stuff like this! Sorry Warlock, but looks like j00 are 0u774 here!
Krillen Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Hey Final Flash! I really like your Avatar and thanx for making mine, it turned out great! But I have a Question, will there be another version of OtakuBigBrother after this Because I think I could make it in this time! Well?Whats the deal and will there be?
RicoTranzrig Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 :rolleyes: [COLOR=darkblue]Geez 5 votes already? If you want me off this contest that badly go ahead and kill me...[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Warlock's outta here... Wow... The place just won't be the same... *sniff*...I'll miss you man... *sniff* Hell no! I don't get all sentimental 'bout stuff like this! Sorry Warlock, but looks like j00 are 0u774 here! [/B][/QUOTE] I wouldn't say that. Me and Rico are tied for '1st' place here. I think some people out there want me in...or maybe they just want Rico out...
Desbreko Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 NO!!! Rico can't go! He's the one I like the most!!!
Lia Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 oh....then uh...they have a duel and see who wins? and the loser leaves quietly and ten is beaten down by rabid kangaroos with bamboo sticks? or not.... *shuts up*
shibatku Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I can't believe Rico is getting so many votes hes cool of course so is Warlock but I didn't think they would vote Rico off thats wierd:eek:
Guest Jbirdleslie Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I VOTED FOR SEPHOROTH CAUSE HES COOL. I PLAY FF GAMES ALOT
shibatku Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 You idiot you vote for who you don't like If you like him shouldn't have voted for him jes didn't you know that.:mad:
Warlock Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I guess someone will have to vote for either me or Rico for this to end. Or maybe Flash will chose...
Krillen Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I cant believe that worlock is getting voted against! I think Worlock is cool and ive seen him around for a while, man what will we do? this is some pressure! and hey no one answered to my quote! I wanna Know if there will be another version of this!
Warlock Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]and hey no one answered to my quote! I wanna Know if there will be another version of this! [/B][/QUOTE] We don't know if they'll be another. We still got to finish this one and all. But if Flash thinks there should be another after this, he'll say. But for now, the word is no.
Raiha Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Dang it! A tie between my two favorite guys! It's just not fair.[/COLOR] :demon:
Krillen Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Thats odd, you might think im crazy but i havent seen rico around as much as i see warlock, im usually in games and stories, general, dragonball, and somtimes nintendo where i mostly see him, hey rico? what threads are your fav and where can i find you more often? you have aol? i wanna chat with the experts! if so my sn is partyman6913 ....anyone can add me, ill be glad to talk to someone, and thanx for the quote warlock, ill ask after this ones over, its sorta like survivor!
RicoTranzrig Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Umm....well, I'm kinda resting off of G&S for a while and concentrating on other fourms here...doing games just isn't my thing right now. I'll still be around, just not that much as you'd see the regular players.
Raiha Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Krillen likes me? :blush: Oh dear, now that list of mine is 13 people long.[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Krillen likes me? :blush: Oh dear, now that list of mine is 13 people long.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] You lead a very interesting love-life...
Krillen Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Hey What is that supposed to Mean!:flaming: :laugh: :butthead:
Recommended Posts