OtakuBoards

.hack//ESCAPE (violence, language)

Ezekiel

[B][CENTER].hack//ESCAPE[/CENTER]

Okay, this RP is based on the PS2 game, .hack//INFECTION, I?ve never seen the series and I haven?t finished the game yet, so if there are some mistakes, I?m sorry ^^;[/B]
[B]****************************[/B]

[COLOR=SlateGray]The World has become increasingly popular, with millions of people from all around the globe playing on it each day and there are still more people joining and discovering new things.
But last month, players who have known the World for so long are beginning to notice a difference in the levels, particularly the dungeons, monsters are getting stronger and their attacks are more random and unpredictable. Also, certain players seem to have been more hostile, more violent when challenging someone. Prices have shot up for items and health drinks are becoming scarce. No one is sure why this is happening, but certain players have their suspicions.

A group calling themselves the Dark Crusaders have surfaced, they are like bullies and are driving newbies away, scaring them from the game itself. Not only are they trying to take over the World inside the computer, but they have started to try it on the outside.
Monsters are appearing in towns and villages all across the real world, Noisy Wisps terrorize at night while Goblin Mages wreak havoc during the day.

It?s up to a few strong players to band together and defeat these new threats and the Dark Crusaders. No one knows who is their leader and hardly any members are known, this will be a fight for both Worlds.
************************[/COLOR]

[B]Yay, .hack RP, it?s my first one so I hope it?s okay. ^_^

You will play as a member of either team, Dark Crusaders or the team of players that fight against them, Team Hikari.
I will be the leader of team Hikari, a veteran player who has heard of what is happening and joined the fight again ^^ If someone wants to be the leader of DC, and we will need one, then PM me and I?ll set you up.
Don?t say in your sign up what team you are in, I, with the help of the DC leader, will pick who is in what team.
Right, I want to try and make this so even if you don?t know .hack you can still sign up, I?ll try and list all the fighters but to keep it simple you can make up your own weapons.

Okay, the sign up:

This is for the human you:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: look at mine for an example

This is for your character in The World:

Username:
Appearance:
Weapon: Anything you want
Type: Twin Blade- uses a two handed weapon, physical and magic equal
Wavemaster- Good magic, low offensive
Blademaster- Good physical, hardly uses magic
Heavy Blade- Same as Blademaster (I think)
Heavy Axe- Uses an axe, high physical
Long Arm- Uses weapons like a Glaive and Spear
*********************[/B]

[COLOR=SlateGray]My sign up:

[U]Human:[/U]

Name: Imogen Kagami

Appearance: [URL=http://www.psycko-hentai.de/grafix/gallery/bg15/p1.jpg]click[/URL]

Personality: Imogen is kind and always enjoys helping others, especially in the World. She has a good sense of humour and is a fun person to be around. When she is fighting she is powerful but never uses any sneaky tricks and she makes sure that her opponent is always armed, this is her downfall.

Bio: Imogen has been playing The World for 6 years. She has won many contests and is very well known, she is one of the few players who have risen to celebrity status and she has her own fanclub. Now she has given up battling monsters and instead works as a shop owner in the Omega server, selling scrolls and other spells, she is one of the few shopkeepers who has kept her prices low.
Outside of the game Imogen is on her gap year waiting to study psychology in university next year. She is originally from England but she is fluent in Japanese and emigrated because of her obsession with anime.
When she heard about all the weird things happening in The World, she took up her staff and decided to start fighting again, she is the founder of Team Hikari and is looking for strong players to recruit.

[U]Character:[/U]

Name: Crucifix

Appearance: [URL=http://www.psycko-hentai.de/grafix/gallery/bg39/007b.jpg]click[/URL]

Weapon: A magic staff that has a crucifix blade attached to the end, she occasionally uses an Inferno Wand (she likes burning stuff ^^;)

Type: Wavemaster
**************************[/COLOR]

[B]If I?ve made mistakes then you .hack experts can help me, it will be much appreciated ^^;

The main fights will occur in the game, from there the players will travel to each others computers to get to different countries?.if you get my meaning @.@[/B]

[b][color=darkorchid]I'll be playing as an evil character for once. :devil: [/color][/b]

[color=darkorchid][b][u]Human:[/u][/b] [/color]

[b][color=darkorchid]Name: Selene White[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Age: 17[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Gender: Female[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Appearance: [/color][url="http://www.invoid.net/gallery/wm.php?pid=71&mode=normal"][color=darkorchid]Selene[/color][/url][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Personality: Selene is tired of always being the good girl in whatever group she is in. She's decided that in order to have fun, she needs to change her personality and live a little.[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Country: England[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Bio: Selene always played it safe. She was always known as the "goody-two shoes" that never tried anything. The only time she ever really did something close to exciting, was when she would travel with her father to other countries. Because of her travels, Selene soon became fluent in many languages. However, her travels soon ended after Selene and her father were returning to England. There was some engine trouble with the plane, and it crashed, killing most of the passengers. Including her father. Selene was one of the only ones left alive, but her legs were paralyzed. Selene was glad to have the freedom to move around again when she found the World. But she was also glad that she had a chance to start over as a new and different person...[/color][/b]

[b][u][color=darkorchid]Character:[/color][/u][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Username: Travesty[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Gender: Female[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Age: 15[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Appearance: [/color][url="http://www.invoid.net/gallery/wm.php?pid=328&mode=normal"][color=darkorchid]Travesty[/color][/url][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Weapon: Two guillotine(sp?) shaped blades attached to round hand guards.[/color][/b]

[b][color=darkorchid]Type: Twin Blade[/color][/b]

[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Name: [/b]Rett Plyght[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Age:[/b] 17[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Appearance:[/b] See first attachment minus the guns though[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black]Personality: Rett is is easy going, talkative and friendly. He can get hyper really easy and ends up doing stupid stuff. He loves the night and is a border line imsomniac. He doesnt get mad easy but when he does he tends to stay mad for a bit. He is very proctective of his friends and has thier back no matter what.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Country:[/b] Ireland[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Bio:[/b] Rett has been playing the world for 3 years whos character is very strong although not many players have heard of him. He is constantly exploring the never ending dungeons of the world to level up and to find item. He normally has alot of odd and rare items that you wouldnt find in a shop.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black]In real life Rett is starting reciever on the football team. He does ok in shcool and is planning on going to college. He goes and causes trouble with his friends alot especially at night.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black]When he heard about the trouble in the world he was going to start a team to help but someone beat him to it. So he decided to join thiers instead of starting his own.[/color][/font]
[b][font=Century Gothic][color=black][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][color=black]World character[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][color=black][/color][/font][/b]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Username:[/b] Shadow[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Age:[/b] 17[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Appearance:[/b] See second attachment[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black]Weapon: Sword in pic[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=black][b]Type:[/b] Heavy Blade[/color][/font]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman][u]Human[/u]:

[b]Name:[/b] Taylor Jacobson
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b][url= http://www.invoid.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=47]Taylor[/url]
[b]Personality:[/b] Taylor is spunky, cocky, and sarcastic. To sum her up, she?s rebellious. She can be very naughty and secretive, but she has a soft spot for people younger than her. Anyone older and she becomes hard steel. Unless it?s a guy, of course.
[b]Bio:[/b] Taylor has been playing in the World for two years now, and is one kick-*** player. Despite her cocky additude, Taylor is one the good guys side. Imogen is the only ?older? person she really trusts, and she buys from her as often as possible. In the real world, she is a struggling high school student, who just got her driver?s liscense. When she heard about Team Hikari, she was interested.

[u]The World:[/u]

[b]Username:[/b] Dance
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url= http://www.invoid.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=374]Dance[/url]
[b]Weapon:[/b] Triple Blade Glaive
[b]Type:[/b] Wavemaster/Long Arm

I hope this is okay, Crucifix! ^_~[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][u]Human:[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]Tal Relrem

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Apperance:[/b] [URL=http://www.bloody-roar.com/en/img/chara/yugo/profile_yugo.jpg]Tal[/URL]

[b]Personality:[/b] His quiet nature and mistrust of people led him to be closed to the world. He's opened up though, through "The World" and is now rather cheery and rambuctous, thinking on other people's behalfs when taking an action, though. He's a quick thinker, able to understand most things in a short amount of time.

[b]County:[/b] England

[b]Bio:[/b] Born with a lust for knowledge, he was curious of computers and the such. He always had to know what made them tick. Tal was raised by a poor man, though so he never really got to find that out until he was ten. By some freak acident, he was given to a rather kind man, named Ebbit. He was quirky, and strange, but nice. He was also a veteran in "The World" which he showed to Tal. Ebbit died the day after he showed Tal, he was killed in a plane crash, even though he wasn't on the plane. A 4 foot beam of metal was shoved through his head. He decided to give "The World" a try, and is now a little recluse from the evil reality he lives in.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]

[u]Character:[/u]

[b]Username:[/b] Judgement

[b]Apperance:[/b] [URL=http://alterarchives.nm.ru/GI-Ky.jpg]Judgement [/URL]

[b]Weapon:[/b] A two handed sword with Lightning element inside of it. (seen in pic)

[b]Type:[/b] Twin Blade[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: Here we go !!!!!

Name: Shaun Glacier

Appearance: [URL=http://www.game-loader.de/psycko-manga/grafix/gallery/guy1/FUSHIGI_YUUGI_7.jpg]Shaun ![/URL]

Personality: Shaun's always been cheerful, enfoynig his time with his friends, in the real world and out of. His main tendancy is his constant smile, bringing even the most stubborn person a grin. Shaun has lived for Rock Music, and always will. Metallica and Iron Maiden are his two favourite bands whcih he listens to contstantly.

Bio: Shaun lived his life to the maximum doing stunts on his board and BMX, jumping over Dead Man's Valley on his BMX when he was 13. He's been playing in 'The World' for 5 years now, and has many stats to account for. He's well known about 'The World' and is aiming on making himself more popular with a few 'experimetns'. Shaun continues to go against the monsters of 'The World' increasing his stats day-by-day.
Shaun is currently in university, studying for his degree in Martial Arts and Mathematics, even though he hates Maths he knows it will be useful. Shaun moved to Portugal from Scotland when he was 16, for he had been to the Rock In Rio (LISBOA) and loved it, and stayed until this date. Shaun heard about the mishapps in 'The World' he also heard about of a group recruiting to stop these mishapps. Interested he went on the lookout for the owner.

~~~~The World~~~~
Username: Revival

Weapon: A long staff with a Metallic Blue Orb attached to the top of it, the staff can be pulled apart into a sword. They have the elemental of Water inside them.

Type: Wavemaster

Name: Verdani (Ver-andy) Oddfrid
Appearance: [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/21-7.htm]Verdani[/URL]
Personality: What can be said about Verandi besides the fact she lives up to her name.She was named after the Norse Fate of Present. She acts like she is the godess of the world and is a spoiled brat. She has a stubborn streak a mile wide and once she has her mind set on something nothing can change it. Verandi can be pretty friendly to others but sometimes will become bossy.
Bio: Verandi has been playing "The World" for seven years. She wasn't into games very much but one of her few friends said she would like it. Trying it she did enjoy it. She tends to lay low though because she edited her character. She become a strong player, but isn't that well know. She moves through the servers without the notice of the adminstration.
Verandi has never left Norway or traveled past her hometown. When she was younger she was a flirt and would steal all the other girls boyfriends in school just to make them angry. As she grew older she went to college to become a radio broadcaster. Soon she graducated and had her own talk radio show. Her Mother and Father are pushing her to get married to someone before she becomes to old. She always say no that when she finds someone more stubborn that her. Her family just shakes there head.

This is for your character in The World:

Username: Lofn
Appearance: [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/catgirl/4-6.htm]Lofn[/URL]
Weapon: spear in picture
Type: Long Arm

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]OOC:I got permission from Crucifix to do this.

[u]Human:[/u]
[b]Name:[/b] Sushin Iichigori

[b]Age:[/b] 23

[b]Apperance:[/b][URL=http://www.bloody-roar.com/img/chara/busuzima/profile_busuzima.jpg]Sushin[/URL]

[b]Personality:[/b] Sushin is a moneygrubbing pig, his methods of getting things as fowl as his sense in clothes. He will push you out of the way and then, it you fight him, he'll kick your butt in before you get up. He's cocky most of the time when he's not sleeping. Otherwise, if he's not cocky, then you just better move...

[b]Country:[/b] China

[b]Bio:[/b] Sushin started out with humble origins, but his father's lack of money angered him and he became violent and unsustanible. He would throw things aroud and smash the walls until his mother or father gave him some money, whiich he went off and blew on various things that weren't worth it. When Sushin found "The World", he actually saved up his money and then was able to get in there, wrecking havoc for long periods of time before he went to terrorize some newbs to have some light fun. He's not the kindest person, and is perfect for the Dark Crusaders.

[b]Username:[/b] Testament

[b]Apperance:[/b][URL=http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~b90109018/work/gg/guest/BLACK_KY_KISKE.jpg]Judgement's Twin is awoken[/URL]

[b]Weapon:[/b] A two handed sword with the Fire Element in it. (hilt seen in pic)

[b]Type:[/b] Tiwn Blade[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Century Gothic]Yunsung, this is just a friendly observation I had and I thought Id let you know.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic][/font]
[font=Century Gothic]A twin blade uses katar type weapons one in each hand. So technically if you wanted a two-handed sword you would have to be a blademaster or heavyblade.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic][/font]
[font=Century Gothic]It isnt my rpg though so its up to Crucifix but I thought I'd let you know.[/font]

[u]Human:[/u]
[b]Name:[/b] TJ Harris

[b]Age:[/b] 15

[b]Apperance:[/b][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20473]TJ (minus the guns)[/URL]

[b]Personality:[/b] TJ is considerate toward every one in the real world and in "The World." TJ is good at making friends and allies. He is a strategist when fighting but can also be reckless. He is too trusting of people sometimes, but he knows when to cut such trust off. TJ is energetic, smart and funny, which makes him pleasant to be around.

[b]Country:[/b] U.S.

[b]Bio:[/b] TJ has always been a video game fan ever since he played Atari at the age of 4. He has played countless games in his youth, but he always got his work done and stayed active. He'd gained more intelligence for gaming through other things he did. TJ had been talking with Imogen over the internet for a while when he told him about a game called "The World" that had been out. He immediately went out to get the game and the equipment and let Imogen know his Username on the game so they could meet. After a two years Imogen sent him a message on the world about her team "Team Hikari" and he joined in hopes of helping out a friend.

[b]Username:[/b] Ryojin

[b]Apperance:[/b]see attachment(Uses larger sword)

[b]Weapon:[/b] Dragon Slayer

[b]Type:[/b] Heavy Blade

OOC: Hope this is okay Crucifix

[size=1][color=darkblue]BTW, you can't mix your character (Like a Wavemaster/Long Arm) and i don't think there is such thing as a Triple bladed glaive. and if there is I'm just curious what it looks like. (sorry for butting in, I'm a former .hack freak)

[i]IRL Character:[/i]

[b]Name[/b]: Adam Watt
[b]Age[/b]: 15
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Appearance[/b]: [URL=http://www.rpg2000.4players.de:1061/uploads/hikarugehnicht.jpg]ADAM[/URL]
[b]Personality[/b]: Very care free and fun loving. It's hard to get his spirits down and he is always looking at the brighter sides of things. He only plays "the world" for pure fun and entertainment. He can get along with just about anyone and is very stubborn and confident in himself. He is very loyal and usually tries to do the right thing.
[b]Country[/b]: USA
[b]Bio[/b]: Adam started playing the world about 2-3 years ago. He got the name "Quad" from joining the marching band and wanting to march the drums nick-named the Quads (Yep, taken up space). He is a fairly strong player and rarely uses, though he isn't the kind of player who goes looking for fights, he lets them come to him. He has quite a few friends and has been nick named by some players "The Flying Drum" sense the feather on his back allow his to jump very high.
He is a Freshman in High school and will challenge people to battles in "The World" (only people he knows at school though.)
Adam is usually the kind of person who will help out newbies when they are being picked on by older players or need help in a dungeon. He just recentally returned to "The World" from summer vacation to find the problems that were happening.

[i]The World Character:[/i]

[b]Username[/b]: Quad
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Age[/b]: 19
[b]Appearance[/b]: *attachment, his pants are the color of his hair*
[b]Weapon[/b]: The scythe in the pic.
[b]Type[/b]: Long Arm[/size][/color]

[COLOR=SlateGray]I decided to let people make up their own weapons since I wanted some people who didn't know .hack very well to join. Plus the fact that I don't know all the weapons ^_^;. Okay, as soon as Kittychanann comes online (she's the other team leader) we'll sort out who goes where.
Thank you all for joining, your sign ups are great...oh yeah, sign ups are still open.[/COLOR]

I hope it's okay if I join, if it's not I'll understand. ^^; My first RPG, so...tell me if I need to fix anything, I will!

Human:

Name:Savannah Wooten
Appearance: See the thumbnail...hopefully you know which one I mean. ^^;
Personality: She's very detached, and very intelligent. She can fix pretty much anything, and normall does. She's very persuasive.
Bio: Savannah was born in America, the daughter of a well-placed family--not extravagantly rich, but she lived very comfortably. When she turned five, her parent began to argue over her future, what was "best for her". So, her father took her away to live in Italy with her uncle. She never sees her mother, and rarely sees her father because of his business. She's a very bitter girl, but she really wants someone to trust in.

The World:

Username: Imoen
Appearance:Yeah...that's the other thumbnail.
Weapon: Longsword
Type: Blademaster

[B][[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red][U]Human[/U][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Ayika Shino

Appearance: [URL=http://www.invoid.net/gallery/wm.php?pid=417&mode=fullsize]Ayika Shino[/URL] [URL=http://www.invoid.net/gallery/wm.php?pid=407&mode=fullsize]Ayika Shino[/URL]

Personality: Loves to have fun. She can get along with almost anyone. She's very
stubborn and determined. Can sometimes be a tomboy. Loves battling with monsters. Is always up to a challenge.

Bio: Ayika Has played the world for 5 years. When she was 9 she took extreme intrest in Online Games. While she was exploriong the internet, she stumbled across The World, at first Ayika thought it was just some regular boring game, but when she played The World she liked it immediately. Now she enjoys battling with monsters and exploring the world. She likes to be sneaky and moves across severs without anyone knowing. Now she has heard of Team Hikari and hat its trying to stop the problems in The World. Ayika is ready to join in for some action. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][U]World[/U][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Username: Kami

Appearance:
[url]http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/seasonal/waterfall_spirit.jpg[/url]

Weapon: Tri-Swords of Water (holds three by one in each hand and one in her mouth)

Type: Blade Master[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[COLOR=SlateGray]Okay, Kittychanann isn?t online but I'm sure she'll agree with my decisions. ^_^ I hope so at least.

[U][B]Team Hikari:[/B][/U]
[B]Leader:[/B] [U]Crucifix[/U]- Imogen Kagami
[U]Kami Kali[/U]- Ayika Shinyo
[U]Quad[/U]- Adam Watt
[U]Kayin[/U]- TJ Harris
[U]Kyo[/U]- Sean- Shaun Glacier
[U]Yunsung[/U]- Tal Relrem
[U]Delirium[/U]- Taylor Jacobson
[U]Shadowofdeath13[/U]- Rett Plyght

[U][B]Dark Crusaders:[/B][/U]
[B]Leader:[/B] [U]Kittychanann[/U]- Verdani Oddfrid
[U]Ryuma Asakura[/U]- Savannah Wooten (I think your character has potential to be evil)
[U]Yunsung[/U]- Sushin Iichigori
[U]Sonata[/U]- Selene White

Okay, as you can see, the Dark Crusaders are outnumbered 2-1, so sign ups are still open but ONLY for evil characters ^^ thank you all for joining, I'll start this soon.
Oh yeah, If you're in the DC, then feel free to make up other characters that make up the team, Team Hikari, I think we have enough as we are >.>;[/COLOR]

[FONT=Verdana] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]*enters the room*

[B]"Dark Crusaders, please."[/B]

[U]Name[/U]: Diwa Maralit
[U]Age[/U]: 17
[U]Gender[/U]: Female
[U]Appearance[/U]: Always with a smile that shows off her fangs.
[U]Personality[/U]: She appears friendly and approachable but never likes to get close to anyone. Earning her respect is not easy but her exceptional loyalty is worth every sweat drop. Isn't sensitive to what is good or bad but does what she thinks is right. Loves queer people. Comparable to a cat, she does things when she wants to... that is, if she wants to.
[U]Country[/U]: Philippines
[U]Bio[/U]: She graduated from a school of gifted people and is a consistent achiever in the academics. Can play "Devil's Trill". Manipulated the downfall of a number of school organizations and key administration personnel. Though not a computer whiz, her friend, Makubex, is. Plays RPGs for their story value. Has been watching the World from within since last year.

[U]Username[/U]: Eternity
[U]Gender[/U]: Female
[U]Age[/U]: 17
[U]Appearance[/U]: Her silver hair and crimson-colored irises are hard to miss. She has white streaks on her cheeks. Has a tsurumaki woven from rose gold and her most prized possession, Promised Ring.
[U]Weapon[/U]: Bow type-"The Hope of Breeze"- an unbreakable bow that imparts the user ability to control the strongest of winds but heavily drains the user's HP once this ability is invoked. (sadly, I have yet to play .hack// and wondered why the developers forgot to include bows to its armory so Eternity's using this one as a sort of banned item, imported from another online RPG. ^_~)
[U]Type[/U]: Wavemaster

[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
[/FONT]