Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][b] Boy i have seen this post a lot... Well mine is DarKicE824...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Posted
mines AmethystFeline and i gaurantee(sp?) that u will lower u IQ to at LEAST negative 40 with my mindless conversations :D but go ahead, IM me
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]moveRules.... and they certainly do. [/B][/QUOTE]
yup ive already got u on my buddy list frum the GF and AP days, ur on like 18 hours out of 24, its crazy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I may be on AIM all the time but it doesn't mean I'm sitting in front of the computer the whole time. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]How does that work out? :p
And, my nick is ShadowForm01, I don't talk much cos I don't know anyone's screen name... duhh...[/SIZE]
Posted
Mine is

Noryko81

Basically on at nights(Mon - Fri from about 12:30am till about 7:00am) and on the weekends(Sat and Sun about 10:00pm - 4-5:00am. . depending on how the weekend goes activity wise)

Happy to chat with almost anyone that drops a line =P
Posted
my name is...KittieHime! <----veri orygynal i know!!:rolleyes:

anyhoo, shoudn't this not be in the profiles of people?! Kittie doesn't kare!

i'm on when the mood strikes me...whenever that is...:smirk:
or if i'm ignoring...some..one else on my..other messen...gers...:sleep:
Posted
Why don't you just look at the person's profile if you want to get their AIM screen name? That's what I do if I want to talk to some one on the boards through AIM.
Posted
:) I just resistered recently, so recently it's saving to my computer at the moment of this post. Anyways, my screen name is *drumroll*

RN Cecil13.
Posted
mine is aftwoods69 which almost everyone knows already

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...