Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 My AIM is:- Zell12Punch2000 My main internet browser is AOL so I'm always on it when I come online.
Ryan Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Cool! I already have 128 people on my buddy list! How many does everyone else have?
James Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=crimson][size=1]I have 77 members on my list. My name is, of course, JamesOtaku01 (I have it in my sig, incase you hadn't noticed). :) I'm usually on this name when I'm working -- but members are free to IM me if they want to. :)[/color][/size]
Ryan Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Yeah i have you on my buddy list James. Oh and awesome avatar James:D
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]Yeah i have you on my buddy list James. Oh and awesome avatar James:D [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I have 20 people... and James is on my list too. And James, that avatar is class!:)[/SIZE]
Mike Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 sure, i'll tell, though, it is in my profile :P MikeTGH have fun!(i don't suggest talking to me, i can become very annoying very fast, hehe, ask Adam or James, they'll vouch for it.)
BabyGirl Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]You guys can reach me at JhaJha777 if necessary, though I'm not always on that name while online ^_^[/color]
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]You guys can reach me at JhaJha777 if necessary, though I'm not always on that name while online ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]How many different sign in names do you have then?[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]How many different sign in names do you have then?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hm...3. One I hardly use...and the other two I use pretty frequently :).[/color]
Fall Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 My S/N on AIM is InsaneChomper. I don't like the other IMs though.I think that AIM's the best.I'm on whenever I'm on these boards, so that means right now!
dude_sweet Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 :flaming: ryan, you already know mine...but i will give it anyway so people reading this thread will see it: pokeymagic825:flaming: :flaming:
Guest Zeh Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 um, I don't think i have many more than 12 people on my list... As so many before me have said; look in someone's profile if you want to talk to them... And for all you lazy peoples out there my Aim screen name is: The Warrior Zash
WH2 Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 i have 12 or so but the ones i m now using r saiyinswrath (for the old people who did Otaku in MArch-June you all may remember me or not) and WH2R which I use now
Dragonballzman Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Otaku Dbzman - I'm on alot of the time, although I live in England so I'll probably be on at different times to you lot. Oh ya, I have *Drum roll* 15 buddies. -.-' Oh yeah, one last thing, WHO REPLACED THE - _ - WITH -_- !?!?!? IT'S A CRAP SMILEY!!!
Sephiroth Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 my most used one is SephirothBreaker but I sometimes tend to use EVA Shokouki I am usually on at night in the UK, which is about 6pm in the US, and afterwards even, mon-fri, but on weekends I am sometimes on aim in the mornings too....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now