Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I have 77 members on my list.

My name is, of course, JamesOtaku01 (I have it in my sig, incase you hadn't noticed). :)

I'm usually on this name when I'm working -- but members are free to IM me if they want to. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Yeah i have you on my buddy list James. Oh and awesome avatar James:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I have 20 people... and James is on my list too.
And James, that avatar is class!:)[/SIZE]
Posted
sure, i'll tell, though, it is in my profile :P

MikeTGH have fun!(i don't suggest talking to me, i can become very annoying very fast, hehe, ask Adam or James, they'll vouch for it.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]You guys can reach me at JhaJha777 if necessary, though I'm not always on that name while online ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]How many different sign in names do you have then?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]How many different sign in names do you have then?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hm...3. One I hardly use...and the other two I use pretty frequently :).[/color]
Posted
My S/N on AIM is InsaneChomper. I don't like the other IMs though.I think that AIM's the best.I'm on whenever I'm on these boards, so that means right now!
Posted
um, I don't think i have many more than 12 people on my list... As so many before me have said;

look in someone's profile if you want to talk to them...

And for all you lazy peoples out there my Aim screen name is: The Warrior Zash
Posted
i have 12 or so but the ones i m now using r saiyinswrath (for the old people who did Otaku in MArch-June you all may remember me or not) and WH2R which I use now
Posted
Otaku Dbzman - I'm on alot of the time, although I live in England so I'll probably be on at different times to you lot.

Oh ya, I have *Drum roll* 15 buddies. -.-' Oh yeah, one last thing, WHO REPLACED THE - _ - WITH -_- !?!?!? IT'S A CRAP SMILEY!!!
Posted
my most used one is SephirothBreaker but I sometimes tend to use EVA Shokouki I am usually on at night in the UK, which is about 6pm in the US, and afterwards even, mon-fri, but on weekends I am sometimes on aim in the mornings too....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...