Transtic Nerve Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 No, not Michael Jordan (ugh, he should stay retired... no need to follow in the greatness of Mario... esspecially playing for the Wizards ::laughs::....) I meant Michael Jackson The King of Pop.... Anyway, he released his new album [i]Invincible[/i] on Tuesday :) I got the album and I must say I'm not very impressed. It's not typical Michael.... he's been influenced by this... trendy American scum music! :p... he used to be the one influencing people!.... ::sigh:: Anyway.... he has a special on CBS the 13th i think.... can't wait. [b]So anyway, what is/are your favorite song(s) from MJ?[/b] I'm making a best of album and I wanna see what people think. PS: MJ's Smooth Criminal is 800 times better than that one hit wonder rip off Alien Ant Farm version. The video is also better :) And anyone who thinks MJ sucks, don't bother replying... I'll delete it, unless you are being logical in your reasoning and not just because he supposedly molested some boy (which is false) I was gonna say something else but I forgot :p And..... Yankees suck....
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 ummm..*trying to think* billie jean is my favorite mj song of all time, hands down. thriller. scream. the one where he's smashing the car, i can't remember the name. it's been awhile since i've listened to him, i can't remember anything. i also like the j5 alot, esp. "who's loving you". *phew* i'm glad someone around here acknowledges the greatness. we're about to get made fun of, you know that, right?
Transtic Nerve Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]ummm..*trying to think* billie jean is my favorite mj song of all time, hands down. thriller. scream. the one where he's smashing the car, i can't remember the name. it's been awhile since i've listened to him, i can't remember anything. i also like the j5 alot, esp. "who's loving you". *phew* i'm glad someone around here acknowledges the greatness. we're about to get made fun of, you know that, right? [/B][/QUOTE] Bah... made fun of because MJ is a Pop icon.... and the fact his music ranks above all (YES even Japanese music).... and their music most likely sucks Osama Bin Laden's goat's balls? :p The one where he smashes the car is Smooth Criminal if I'm not mistaken.. thats the first time he ever... grabs his crotch too.... GREAT short film that was. Joe Peshi was in it :p
Guest steve Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 :cool:i`d have to say billie jean.. mj is or was a bad dancer but he`s too old and i think him coming back is just somthing he`s trying to prove to himself. i won`t get his new album i mean he just looked stupid on mtv dancing with those n-suck chumps. he just don`t have it like he used to i mean noone can out run time not even mike. :cool:
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Thriller and Earth Song, and Billie Jean probs. And Chris, you're right, goat's balls... heh...[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I liked black or white, heh.... although poor MJ has been going downhill in his songs over the last few years, if you ask me....
Guest Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [COLOR=darblue][SIZE=1][b]My fav and the only one i remember is the one where Michael Jackson is a zombie with other zombies and chasing some girl... At least that was in the music video.. What was it called?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Justin Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B][COLOR=darblue][SIZE=1][b]My fav and the only one i remember is the one where Michael Jackson is a zombie with other zombies and chasing some girl... At least that was in the music video.. What was it called?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] That would be "Thriller" and it, along with "Smooth Criminal", is my favorite MJ song... -Justin
Zeiram Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Both MJs should stay retired. Not that I'm bashing Michael Jackson; some of his 80s works were pretty good, but nowadays...no.
coolkam007 Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 i dont really have any favorites.. :/ but i liked watching his videos.. he always seemed to have pretty cool videos..
Hinata Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]No doubt the all-time fav MJ video is Scream:D Besides Janet is in it:tasty: ....Seriously all of Mj's work was pretty tight but I just csn't believe he came back after so long....But even if the music isn't so good and least he can still dance...and @Transtic...what trendy Amecian scum music are you talking about here? *rolls up sleeves and get ready to defend American music everywhere....but then changes her mind*..Well you're right on some instances....like Brittany Spears..........[B]THE POOR GIRL JUST CAN'T SING[/B][/COLOR]
Frankie5 Angels Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Bah... made fun of because MJ is a Pop icon.... and the fact his music ranks above all (YES even Japanese music).... and their music most likely sucks Osama Bin Laden's goat's balls? :p The one where he smashes the car is Smooth Criminal if I'm not mistaken.. thats the first time he ever... grabs his crotch too.... GREAT short film that was. Joe Peshi was in it :p [/B][/QUOTE] That movie was called Moon Walker.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i] [B] That movie was called Moon Walker. [/B][/QUOTE] Yes I am quite aware of that.
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 MJ rocks. The man in the mirror. Thriller. Billie Jean. Smooth Criminal. Beat it. The list goes on . . .
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yes I am quite aware of that. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Heh... Why is he white now? He had these operations to make him white! Now would any of you do that? Nope, I wouldn't anyway...[/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 i think some of his fantastic songs are:- Billie Jean Beat it Black or white Thriller Well pretty much all of his songs.....:D :toothy:
Break Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]i think some of his fantastic songs are:- Billie Jean Beat it Black or white Thriller Well pretty much all of his songs.....:D :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah, well all of his songs are pretty good...[/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Yeah MJ rules My fav MJ songs Ghosts Beat It Scream U Rock My World Smooth Crimanal Thriller and the rest of his songs.
Turkey Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] PS: MJ's Smooth Criminal is 800 times better than that one hit wonder rip off Alien Ant Farm version...[/B][/QUOTE] MJ does my duty, but you shouldn't bash the AAF version, since thanks to that song I began to like MJ's music....
XxmagentaxX Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 The only song that i have liked by M J was Thriller cuz it started the whole dancing in videos and it was juat an awesome video.. but nowadays he scares me...I mean on MTV and VH1 they aired his halloween special i had nightmares all week!!! But I think that he should have stayed retired.. I think that he is past the height of his career what more can he do?? AND THE YANKEES DO NOT SUCK!!!!! Go Yankees!!! :devil: :demon:
Sui Generis Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I like "Thriller" and "Beat It" WOOWOO!! At our school party they played THRILLER ^_^!! IT was cool got the soul train going on!! LOL:naughty:
Transtic Nerve Posted November 3, 2001 Author Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] MJ does my duty, but you shouldn't bash the AAF version, since thanks to that song I began to like MJ's music.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah but they gained fame off of a song they didn't even write... and they are only one hit wonders... how dare some weak rock group abuse Michael Jackson's greatness! Although the one part in the song is good.... but just that one guitar solo.... And the Yankees suck.... well.... yeah they suck :p
conpiracymonki Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [b]You show me Gorillaz and I'll show you four cartoon characters that change their beat every song...:p Nobody else can do that,...not even those fame-seeking soul-sellers..(one thing I hate about Gorillaz hehe) The only good thing I can say about MJ is that he hasn't been too brainwashed and had his opinions changed (the sad clothes, the sad moves, the sad videos yadda yadda yadda :p). I hate it when people change to suit others. It's like living their life...[/b]
Ryan Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [COLOR=darkred][FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Scream, of course. That was an awesome video and janet was in it too. THat was awesome. I rememebr dancing to that when i was little. That used to be my favorite song. MJ Rocks! Yankee don't of course! GO ARIZONA![/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now