Guest diane Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Where is everybody from? I'm from China but now I live in Bristol in England. Where r u from???
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Thornbury, a short distance from Bristol...
DeathKnight Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]San Antonio, Texas.... [/color][/b][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 What do you mean? Where you were born? Where you live now? Where your family is from?
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 my ancestors are from scotland. i was born in richmond, va. i now live in powhatan, va & will never escape b/c of the vortex.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]my ancestors are from scotland. i was born in richmond, va. i now live in powhatan, va & will never escape b/c of the vortex. [/B][/QUOTE] Ahh Virginia... my home state.... I was born in Alexandria Virginia... I lived in Manassess Virginia (in case no one knows, thats where John Bobbit got his wee-wee cut off) for the beggining of my life... My mom... she has lived everywhere basically.... Japan, the states, Philipines.....
Break Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]I was born in a place called Chertsey and I live in a place called Hersham. My original is Denmark I think... well my great great great grandad was from there...[/SIZE]
Biida Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Where I was born: A little town 5 mins away from the Canada/America border, in Southern Ontario, Canada. About 3 hours away from Toronto. And 4 from Niagara Falls. :p Where do I live: Same place I was born. :)
DeathKnight Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]My ancestors are from England, Mexico, The American Plains, And Africa. And i was born In San Antonio.... [/color][/b][/size]
Biida Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 My ancestors were from: England, Scotland, Walpole Island (in Canada! Boo yah! :D). :D
Darkness Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Originally from Chicago, Illinois. During the fall and spring, I go to Northern Il univ, but otherwise I stay in rockford(One of the worlds most boring places)
~Videl~ Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 I'm from sunny England, in a little village in the middle of nowhere, and my ancestors were from france and scotland.
Shy Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 My dads side of the family is american indian / hispanic and my moms side of the the family is english / irish / scottish.
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Lets see. . . I was born in East Detroit, Michigan - they didn't like being associated with Detroit (since all the crime happened in eastern Detroit), and changed their name to East Pointe sometime after we moved. I still claim Detroit as my birth city, and wouldn't have it any other way. Well, when I was seven, we moved down to Franklin, Tennessee, and been here ever since (now 20, do the math - 13 years here :D). Well, that is about it I suppose. . can't wait till I can move out of this tiny town/crappy state. . NOTHING goes on here unless you are a redneck, hick, country singing, truck driving, tractor pulling, farm tending. . . nevermind, don't like where this is going. . . . needless to say, I can not wait till I can move to a real city ^_^
BabyGirl Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B]Lets see. . . I was born in East Detroit, Michigan - they didn't like being associated with Detroit (since all the crime happened in eastern Detroit), and changed their name to East Pointe sometime after we moved. I still claim Detroit as my birth city, and wouldn't have it any other way. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]G H E T T O. D-town...as ghetto as they come. Detroit is the #1 most dangerous city in the US, and Flint, Michigan is #3. I'm very proud to have such hospitable cities in my state. Hehe, I'm from the Lansing area in Michigan. Detroit scares me very much...*runs away to hide*.[/color]
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 D-E-T-R-O-I-T!! *throws hands in the air while bouncing a bit* LOL, I never really saw it as that, I suppose if I went looking for trouble, I could find it, though that is the same for everyplace nowadays. But I love walking in downtown Detroit =) it is fun. I suppose that is all I have to say, but nice to know there is another MI resident in the forums *hugs Babygirl* . . ok, sorry. . *shuts up*
Anna Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 My dad's ancestors are Dutch and my mom's are.... I think English, or Irish. Anywhoo, that was back in the 1600's. I was born in West Jordan, Utah, and I now live in Georgia (the good ol' peach and clay state) :whoops:
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 i was born in the philippines and stayed there for three years but now i live in Dirty South Or just Florida
Mike Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 almost forgot. I'm german, irish, indian(cherokee), English(england, not american), and i think that's all. :) how my family began as far back as we know: A german guy moved to france and changed his last name to something frence(hence the lst name molitor, yet not one drop of french blood in me). he then went to germany on vacation and met a german girl, he wanted her to come back with him but she said no. he want back alone and gave in and later came back to germany where they lived happily ever after having many babies. :D there ya go!
Stormbringer Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Where are my ancestors from? Ireland, Scotland, Germany, France, Norway, Sweden Where am I from? Nebraska Where do I live? Nebraska Where will I die? Nebraska, most likely..... as long as I got my girlfriend, I don't really mind. Though I do plan to travel. A lot
Fall Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I'm from Dubbo, Australia......... And my Pop and Nan are from Italy, so that makes something like half or 1 quarter Italian............... It's boiling hot here.........reaches up too 52 degrees.......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now