Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]omg... iggy ur drunk x-box? well right now GBA is my fav... thou if i get a ps2 that will be my fav system... or maybe my cpu is my fav i mean how else would i get to but yall to death?[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
My current favorite right now is the ps2 but when it comes out gamecube will be my favorite i think. but my alll time favorite is snes
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 'King Sephiroth [/i]
[B]n64, ps2

by the way, ya remember me, sephiroth' from old otaku [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude i remember u.Man change your name back so people will remember u.
Posted
[color=indigo]Right now my fav system is the Dreamcast. Sooo many people have missed out on it...which is really a shame. It has some of the most unique games I've ever played in my life.

Second to that would be PS2. It's only just starting to see some cool games being released.

But once GCN comes out, I think that'll end up being my fav. I'm a lot more excited about GCN's launch than I was by PS2's launch.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Right now my fav system is the Dreamcast. Sooo many people have missed out on it...which is really a shame. It has some of the most unique games I've ever played in my life.

Second to that would be PS2. It's only just starting to see some cool games being released.

But once GCN comes out, I think that'll end up being my fav. I'm a lot more excited about GCN's launch than I was by PS2's launch.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Missin out???I aint missin out i have 23 games for dreamcast and they all suck
Guest firemac
Posted
PS2, BABY, PS2!!!!!!!!!!!, I Love PS2!!!!!!, I can't wait to chek out their plans on FF11 with the internet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]PS2 rules bu i would prefer x-box [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm with you,I'd rather have a system thats dedicated to games,and not DVDs. I'm old fasion,hehe,I mean I'd rather have VHSs compared to CDs,and Cartriges compared to CDs,but basiclly for one reson,the durability. N64 games last a whole lot longer than Psx/Psx2 games. Well,I think you know my fav system.
1. Nintendo 64
2. GameCube
3. GameBoy(all)
[COLOR=red]Nintendo all the way![/COLOR]
Posted
Um,oops,sorry.... I didn't mean to quot that,I don't like either Psx2 or XBox. I love Nintendo,thier for I love N64(kicken games),and GameCube. Hm,I've hated Psx for awhile,since I was 9,before that it was Sega/32x because my brother had it.:D
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i was wondering... it was like i thought xbox was gonna have a dvd player... and i think you meant you like VHSs more than DVDs or did you mean casets more than CDs? i dont know... but i agree on the VHS part[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]

Missin out???I aint missin out i have 23 games for dreamcast and they all suck [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Yeah, missing out.

You must have bought the wrong games...or have no taste at all lol.

Dreamcast is widely credited with having one of the best software lineups of any console out there, except perhaps for SNES.

I feel that too many people avoided Dreamcast because of the history with Saturn...and that's a shame, because if you can't like Dreamcast...then I don't see how you could like PS2, GCN or Xbox. Dreamcast is really a symbol of what gaming is all about.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...