Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]why not? heh, i do it all the time, it's fun! [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that! Only downfall is that things can get a little tricky sometimes. Juggling is an art. :naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]why not? heh, i do it all the time, it's fun! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I guess Eric can do it, if the girls really into him, or they can beat him up. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]


ROFLMAO! Ain't it the truth?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Gawd, that hits so close to home with me. This guy I know from drama and our plays came out of the closet this summer. He has the most GORGEOUS blue eyes (I love blue eyes :love: ) and tan skin. It never occured to ANYONE that HE of all people would be gay. But, alas....... :bawl: :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]LOL! We're still waiting for this guy to come out...(he's a drama kid, too) :p He's a great dancer, him and I have done performances together...but that is just so...gay (heh, no offense, anyone...honestly...)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Ok, this is how it goes.......I meet this girl in July who i end up dating 2 months later, The my ex from ohio calls me up and shes comin up spring break to say hi,then.....i meet these 2 girls at halloween who also like me, the thing is, they are all a grade higher than me! 4 highschoolers are on my ***! Me Scared! Help!

I just know with my bad luck they will all show up at my door at once and kill me! [/B][/QUOTE]

tie their hands and feet and shove em in a pool, the one who lasts the longest is the one you choose. comprende?
Posted
LIES!

This is all a plot by women against me! :p

Oh and can you give me this gay boys e-mail address with the perfect blue eys (yes I LOVE blue eyes too)..... i need pic!

BG! That guy in that pic looks similar to Alex... i swear her does
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]LIES!

This is all a plot by women against me! :p

Oh and can you give me this gay boys e-mail address with the perfect blue eys (yes I LOVE blue eyes too)..... i need pic!

BG! That guy in that pic looks similar to Alex... i swear her does [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Haha, Jimmy looks like the boy you like...wheee! Jimmy has blue eyes too (black hair, blue eyes ;) ) but you can't really tell because I had to use the red eye reduction touchup thing to get rid of the red eye...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]LIES!

This is all a plot by women against me! :p

[/B][/QUOTE]

what in the world are you talking about, transtic

oh, &, hey, i've never had a problem juggling. i am very adept at such things. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gally [/i]
[B]You are a manwhore. Manwhores are evil.[/B][/QUOTE]

If Chris didn't already say this, I sure will.

I'm a manwhore. I'm not evil. And my pimptress would beat you up if she ever heard that ^_^x
*luvs Laura-chan*

Honestly, you just gotta decide which girl you like more. Set up dates with each individual girl.

IMPORTANT - make sure the dates are on DIFFERENT nights

Then just go off the dates. Whichever girl you like more, you stay with.

All this is negate if you already have a girlfriend. You do this while in a relationship, and the word will spread like Phosphorus in a paper mill. You'll never have another date until college.
Posted
I'd just pick the best lookin' one, then dump the rest of 'em.......................well, that is a possibility...............I always do that.........

And I've had that problem like 5 times before, so I know what I'm talkin' about..............yeah, that's right, I'm a chick magnet.....
Posted
hah! you want girl problems? here's one, my fiance' is 2 months pregnant with my kid, the girl next door has the hots for me, the girl who sits next to me in I.T. class at uni has the hots for me, some of the girls I know have the hots for me, all this and I STILL manage to stay faithful....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hah! you want girl problems? here's one, my fiance' is 2 months pregnant with my kid, the girl next door has the hots for me, the girl who sits next to me in I.T. class at uni has the hots for me, some of the girls I know have the hots for me, all this and I STILL manage to stay faithful.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Sounds painfully similar to my life, except for the whole
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]here's one, my fiance' is 2 months pregnant with my kid[/B][/QUOTE] part...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hah! you want girl problems? here's one, my fiance' is 2 months pregnant with my kid, the girl next door has the hots for me, the girl who sits next to me in I.T. class at uni has the hots for me, some of the girls I know have the hots for me, all this and I STILL manage to stay faithful.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Moe, you know more girls have the hots for me then they do you ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hah! you want girl problems? here's one, my fiance' is 2 months pregnant with my kid, the girl next door has the hots for me, the girl who sits next to me in I.T. class at uni has the hots for me, some of the girls I know have the hots for me, all this and I STILL manage to stay faithful.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I feel bad for you Seph [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[color=blue] I feel bad for you Seph [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hah, no need to feel sorry for moe, he's a trooper, he can handle it, he even said he still manages to stay faithful, but does going to a strip club mean he's staying faithful? :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

hah, no need to feel sorry for moe, he's a trooper, he can handle it, he even said he still manages to stay faithful, but does going to a strip club mean he's staying faithful? :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] OMG, faithful to the club. I take back what I post before [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[color=blue] OMG, faithful to the club. I take back what I post before [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, I was just kidding, well, sort of, he has been to a strip club this one time, but that was when he went to Ibiza, and when on vacation your expected to have fun, and do stuff you wouldn't normally do back home
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

lol, I was just kidding, well, sort of, he has been to a strip club this one time, but that was when he went to Ibiza, and when on vacation your expected to have fun, and do stuff you wouldn't normally do back home [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] You know Seph very well King Penn. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[color=blue] You know Seph very well King Penn. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hah, I should, I'm his room mate! :excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

hah, I should, I'm his room mate! :excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] That's interesting, if he does anything bad, you can tell us. :laugh: , if you don't do it with him. [/color]
Posted
I think this is an easy question to answer actually, but I will reasons why to dump and whitch one to choose.

Kelly: She's a slut and your ex? Those are qualitiy's I don't exactly like, and she's only going to be their for a week, but if you want to choose her you still have till spring break, no?

Megan: Don't know her that well, than get to know her!

Other girl: look above.

Erin: Honestly if I was you I would pick l. It seems like you like her
^-----------------------------------------------lbetter than the rest. And if you already are good friends with her than this is your best choice.

Geese, I wish I had this many girls crawling all over me... *sneaks up behind Cam, knocks him out and takes suit*

that's better, lol. just j/k Cam.
Posted
You're such a pervert. But you're young, so keep flirting around until you find the right one.
You can try the following

1. Date them all
2. Chose 1
3. Chose none
4. Find some one else to replace your pain of losing them.
Posted
You should first of all get to know them all really well.... never rush into a relationship....bad thing.... Then see which one suits you the best! :D


Hey, it's reasonable!
Posted
[SIZE=1]I wish I had ANY girls crawling over me like that, but alas, no girls like me THAT much... ah what the hey... I will just... walk around... and... errm...

Well, no girl loves me anyways.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...