Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is just some Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne art that I love.

[url]http://www.atlus.com/smt/downloads/wallpaper/smt_wallpaper_03.jpg[/url]

It's way too large to bother attaching... almost 1 MB.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Heres my desktop. The wallpaper is something I created. If you wish, you can DL it in the Love Hina wallpaper section of theotaku.com.

I'm into J-pop these days which explains the bright colorful theme. Otherwise, I'd have nothing but a morbid black and grey thing going on...
Posted
Here's a pic of my new desktop and my desktop with my Inuyasha icons folder open so that you can see the theme (skin).

This is the PinkTiger Theme (can find at [url]http://interfacelift.com/themes-mac/[/url]) with my Juromaru wallpaper, which can be found on my Otaku wallpapers link.
Both pics are in super-low quality so that they don't take up too much space and can be viewed quickly from dial-up connections..
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Arial Black]My latest wallpaper is of Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. I found it on a website with just the manga version of Kaoru on it. So I took it and put in the "Icons" box and larger pic of Kaoru on. Oh and the winamp skin fits perfectly as you see! This skin is in the Rurouni Kenshin wallpapers on otaku if u want it :D .Tell me what you think :) ![/FONT][/COLOR]

[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/QTpup/wallpapercopy.jpg]Click Here for my Kaoru Wallpaper[/URL]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Well, I gots anotehr one. ^_^ I think this guy is from xxxHolic. Either that or X/1999.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Oh, wow. Ilove that. Hey, Fred (who did MegaTokyo) did warmth, too, right?

I really like that background. Can I use it? *is in love with Fred's work*[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
lol, sure why not :) And yes, Fred Gallagher did Warmth. It's the new series he's working on :) This pic goes great if you have XP and put it on the Olive Green Setting. Looks real sharp. Thanks for the compliment, and it's yours for the taking ;)
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
This is my wallpaper. It's a Naruto BG I got off of narutoex.com, a great website. The copyright info is hidden by my taskbar, but it's still there.
Posted
[quote name='Rhian][size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Well, I gots anotehr one. ^_^ I think this guy is from xxxHolic. Either that or X/1999.[/size][/font'][/color][/quote]

Yeah, it's Kamui from X/1999.

I've changed my wallpaper two or three times since I last posted, I have a problem with my desktop I suppose :sweat:

Here they all are for you, oldest to newest is Hellsing's Alexander, Dothack's Kite, and Full Metal Alchemist's Edward and brother (forgot his name!)
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I've only had my computer for a little while, but for the LONGEST time I had an Uma Thurman Kill Bill 2 background. Right now, I'm sporting the sexy Ruri Hoshino. This background is way more light and pretty, althought I'm more of a pink person than a purple person, lol.[/color][/size]
Posted
At the moment, I'm using a lovely Gunslinger Girl wallpaper I found at [URL=http://ningen.nattoli.net/][u]ningen.tk[/u][/URL]. I actually change backgrounds nearly every day, but this one comes together so nicely that I've kept it up for almost a week. The character featured is Henrietta. :)

~Dagger~
Posted
I'm a shameless fangirl, yes I am.

I'd name the source if I knew it T_T it might be an altered screenshot off of adventchildren.net though
Posted
[QUOTE=morbid angel666]my current wallpaper is a dark funeral one,
it has the band, and under-neath it says "SUPPORT THE WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANITY"[/QUOTE]Do you have a picture of it? heh 'Cause, you know, that's what this thread is all about.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]For me not liking most Zelda wallpapers (the ones of just the girl, Zelda) that's pretty cool.

Here is my most current one. It is of Aya Brea from Parasite Eve.[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Same here. ^_^ Thats a really nice Deedlit background. My current happens to be a pretty neat 'Sword of Mana' bg. You like?[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=gray]I'm very spontanious *sp* with my wallpapers, so I'll them[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#808080]1. Ctrl-Alt-Delete[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#808080]2. Meteor shower with sunset[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#808080]3. A form of eclipse[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#808080]4. Meteor shower, I believe Pheonix AZ, over a storm[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
After taking a picture of my sister's cat sitting atop her shed, I made this fancy wallpaper :P

Enjoy.

NOTE: Oh, yes, the cat's name is Arwyn >:^D

'NOTHER NOTE: My Photoshop is being stilly so I had to special save the wallpaper and crappy ole MS Paint ;_;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...