Kitty Posted February 6, 2005 Posted February 6, 2005 [img]http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/images/products/GC0319_1_lq.jpg[/img] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1] Whee! I feel so special! x3 My first screenshot win. And I follow it up with a Harvest Moon image. >>;; Um.. go at it. XD[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Erika Posted February 7, 2005 Author Posted February 7, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue][b]Farmer:[/b] "Whoa! Max is evolving into a bird! Quick, Celia, get the camera!" :O ...~_~; [/color][/size]
Zidargh Posted February 7, 2005 Posted February 7, 2005 It was a hard struggle, trying not to kick the child in the head when on camera.
Brasil Posted February 7, 2005 Posted February 7, 2005 "Oh, thank you! It's the cutest doll ever!" "...I'm going to kill you in your sleep." "What?!" "I love you and want to be best friends!"
Gavin Posted February 7, 2005 Posted February 7, 2005 [SIZE=1][b]Tonight on Cops:[/b] [i]An undercover Officer infiltrates a suspected cattle rustling couple...[/i][/SIZE]
Onix Posted February 7, 2005 Posted February 7, 2005 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Curses! Siren stole my initial idea...[/SIZE][/COLOR] [CENTER]*****[/CENTER] [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Adventurer: Here's your son, ma'm. Found him wandering in the woods. Woman: Oh thank you! He ran off just as I started to cook him for dinner. Adventurer: Yeah, well I...wait, what now? Woman: He ran off as I was making dinner. Adventurer: But I thought you said - Woman: *points and feigns fright* Look! An evil wizard, capturing a...a...Princess...thing! Adventurer: *turns* Where!? Woman: He just went to his...evil...stronghold...of DOOM! Adventurer: *races out* Child: Hewp me...[/SIZE][/COLOR] [CENTER]*****[/CENTER] [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]That started off a lot funnier in my head. Aw, well. And before anyone asks, no, I haven't played this game before. -ULX[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Morpheus Posted February 7, 2005 Posted February 7, 2005 The couple fears the nicknames that their rump-headed child will endure.
Kitty Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 [quote name='Kane][SIZE=1][b]Tonight on Cops:[/b] [i]An undercover Officer infiltrates a suspected cattle rustling couple...[/i'][/SIZE][/quote] [color=blue][size=1]Kane wins! I was just watching Reno 911.. x3 ... My hat! [/inside joke][/size][/color]
Dragonboym2 Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 Women: EEEEEEEEE! He's SOOOO Cute!! Farmer: I'm cuter.. Women: Shut up! Go back to milking the cow! I'm gonna snuggle him all night! Farmer: Yeah, yeah...(walks away.) Why did I marry her? :laugh:
Gavin Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 [SIZE=1]Heh I have to admit, the whole "[I]Tonight on Cops[/I]" thing just popped into my head as I was looking at the shot. Another Star Wars screenshot, I know you all never get tired of them. [IMG]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/919833_20041103_screen004.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 [center][b][u]This light-year on: " The Wrong Time To Attack"[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/919833_20041103_screen004.jpg[/img][/center] "This commando had no idea aliens experienced menstruation."
Doukeshi Posted February 9, 2005 Posted February 9, 2005 [COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1][I]Appearing as one of the many Urukai in the Lord of the Rings, Jeff, like many, had difficulties differentiating between this franchise and a certain other series of movies.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Burori Posted February 10, 2005 Posted February 10, 2005 The one thought this Bountyhunter had was 'Man that guy can sure bleed.'
The Blue Posted February 11, 2005 Posted February 11, 2005 And just before the enemy died she managed one last bloody ***** slap.
Brasil Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 I've not seen Kane online lately, so I'm going to take over this round. I'm pretty sure I read that in the rules in the starting post. [center][URL=http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=gw5270rs.jpg][IMG]http://img95.exs.cx/img95/5905/gw5270rs.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center] [left] [/left] [left] [/left] [left]Screengrab courtesy of GuildWars Beta Weekend Naked Dance Party. Enjoy. XD[/left]
Deathmonkey7 Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 Guy laying down: "!@#% kids an' their loud music!"
LPpunkrocka Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 um......I've posted, like, 3 times here already, and ALL my posts sucked, so my older brother is posting a caption to TRY and get MY screenshot up!!!! >.<" um...Girls Gone Wild? Man, HE SUCKS!!!!!!! but, I couldn't think of ANYTHING, so HELL....
StrikeGundam Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [color=Navy][font=Book Antiqua]It just wasn't a party without a rousing game of London Bridge.[/font][/color]
Gavin Posted February 23, 2005 Posted February 23, 2005 [SIZE=1]Apologies for my absence, [B]KOTOR II[/B] required my attention. [I]Mardi Gras always seems to bring out the worst in President Bush's daughters.[/I] [/SIZE]
Chaos Posted February 23, 2005 Posted February 23, 2005 ...How dare you degrade Mardi Gras, Kane. I should slit your throat with a spoon. "A glimpse of sixteenth century London raves."
Brasil Posted February 23, 2005 Posted February 23, 2005 It came down to Kane vs Chaos, and Chaos came out on top. London raves r teh sexx.
Dragonboym2 Posted February 24, 2005 Posted February 24, 2005 [COLOR=Blue]"We're here live at Spring Break Middle Earth 2005!" "KAMEHAMEHA!" Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Erika Posted March 9, 2005 Author Posted March 9, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]Whooookay, it's been too long lol. I'll just go ahead and post another picture. I think I'll use SSBM screenshots, they have a lot to tell. =P But anyways, this'll do for now. ^_^; [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/LuigiDrMarioSSBMscreenshot.jpg[/IMG] Luigi confesses that he drank the last Pepsi.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now