OtakuBoards

Screenshot Caption Contest!

Erika

[size=1][color=royalblue]Haha, this is a video game-version of the Lounge's "Caption Contest". I think it's pretty fun and ludicrous, so I decided to smuggle the fun over to this forum! :p

[b]The rules are simple:[/b] I'll start by posting a screenshot, and adding a caption, and within [i]1 week[/i] I'll choose a winner (whoevers caption made me laugh the most), and then the winner will post another screenshot to caption [b]within 3 days[/b]. If that doesn't happen for whatever reason, another person may post in his/her stead. And so on and so forth. :3

[b]More Importantly[/b] make sure you're active in the thread so when you win, you'll know.

Alright, I initiate. ^o^

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/PaperMario.bmp[/IMG]

Will Mario drop the big stinky one? The whole kingdom awaits its fate.[/color][/size]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[size=1]Celebrations at the annual Rock-Fest this year have been marred, after a tragic incident involving Mario and a five pointed star. Officials claim that Mario is in a 'stable condition' and refute claims that Nintendo is making mascot offers to Crash Bandicoot in case the worst comes to the worst.[/size]

[quote name='Bombu][color=darkred']It was the floating A button or the Star with a "1" in the middle... what the **** was I supposed to do?[/color][/quote]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Alright, it's about time I snatched a winner.

[b]Bombu[/b] wins this one, lol!!! XDD Just absolutely random.

Alright then, Bombu, your turn. :3[/color][/size]

Guest ScirosDarkblade
I'd think of something funny, but I can't take my eyes off those nipples... they're like buttons beckoning me to enter the Konami code

[size=1][color=royalblue][img]http://www.vidgames.com/ps/screens/mkiii4.jpg[/img]

[i]"And now, the first round!!! Who's fist is mightier?!! Whose nipples will prove more seductive?!! This is a fight you don't wanna miss!!!"[/i] [/color][/size]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Liu Kang: My boobs are bigger than your boobs!
Sonya: So not.
Liu Kang: So so!
Sonya: So not.
Liu Kang: ... I just want to be loved! *leans on and cries*
Sonya: It's okay... let it all out.. *pats on back*[/SIZE][/COLOR]