Erika

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DarkLink-X
[B]Narrator:[/B] Better Watch your back Fox, if you know what i mean... you probably don't though sinch your a fox with a vest on. " HEY HEY GEMONE" (say that in a Michael Jackson tone) :laugh:

[quote name='Zidargh']Fox: "Don't do this to me! I said go! Go on! Go! I don't like you anymore! *Sob* Go away you... why am I breaking down over a prehistoric creature. I must be on crack."[/quote][COLOR=#503F86]Zidargh takes it, hehe. This was not entirely off-the-wall, but far enough away to make it crazily entartaining.

Have fun.[/COLOR]

[img]http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com/reviews/m-n/monkeyR/wallyguybrush3.jpg[/img]

From one of the funniest series' I've had to come to terms with in my life time. A tad different to all this 3-D High-tech screenshot whippersnappers. Treat the series with respect!

[SIZE=1]Ah [B]Curse of Monkey Island[/B], my introduction to the series and still the funniest of them that I've played.

[b]Wally:[/b] Alright Threepwood hand over your wallet, or I'll drop to the floor and start weeping like a woman.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=ReFlux][color=darkred][size=1]

[B]Fox:[/B] *sigh* color][/size][/QUOTE]

"Ahahahaha!" X 6

It seems ReFlux could not draw himself away from Star Fox's adventures when he tried a new series on for size.

[b]On Topic:[/b] His name is Guybrush Threepwood.

Apart from this, the comments have made me snigger or giggle profusely. I'm actually going to play Curse of Monkey Island now. Carry on.

And now back to the life and times of Irvine Kinneas. (A Hallmark special production(tm)(hm)(C)(R) and any other copyright law peice of crap we can dig up. do not watch if you have a history of seizures or heart disease, if you are on medication, or if there is a phone that operates on 900 MhZ in the room. May cause stigmata in Mexicans. Do not sing along to the theme song or you will be dead very, very fast. May cause joint pain in the elderly(provided elderly qualifies as one month old and higher). You will feel a sudden urge to stand up and scream 'Queer as FOLK'. Resist this at all costs. Do not take any material from this, for we reserve the right to eat you with a power tool if you do. Do not mixe with Zoloft and remember...Big Brother is watching you.)

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm this one was a toughy between Siren, Chaos and Kane. Siren's was much more tongue in cheek; Chaos definitely used humor evident in the Monkey Island series; And Kane referred to previous events in the game and also added a bit of tongue and cheek.

However, I choose [b]Siren[/b] as the winner. Nice work.

[i]Sweet![/i] Here's mine, courtesy of Half-Life 2, Drix, and Imageshack.

[center][URL=http://img157.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img157&image=obcaptioncontesthl2ravenholm6a.jpg][IMG]http://img157.exs.cx/img157/5599/obcaptioncontesthl2ravenholm6a.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Man 1: I wonder if these spring loaded shoes really work like they do in cartoons.
Man 2: Here's what we'll do, I'll run at you and you jump over me, Ok?
Man 1: Right. Here we go.
Man 2: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Man 2: Relax man, From what I've seen in stuff you won't get hurt when you fall off of the building.
Man 1: AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Man 2: Ooooooookay then, I'll just walk away now.