Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Harry Potter, huh? Well, I am 12, thats pretty young, right?

I thought I was getting to get a buch of replies that said I was either cute or ugly. Well, saying I look like Harry Potter is better than getting a you ugly. Which I've heard at school before.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]can u get me tickets to your movie mr. harry potter sir? hahahaha... well i could use them got a lot of younger cousins and stuff :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u remind me of the way Hbomb looks
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Youdo look kinda like the actor for HP, although that's never how I pictured him when I read the books..... [His hair's not messy, what's up with that?]

Nice piccy.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]u remind me of the way Hbomb looks [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Ah yes...I remember that...hehe
The going away present, neh?
Hehe,...
you like:

Harry Potter,
My Friend,
and HBomb[/b]
Posted
[color=blue]Cecil, you looks like Harry Potter, but cuter. This picuture is better than the other one.
Ignore me, but you're so adorable, I want to pinch your cheeks.:D [/color]
Posted
Dew, of course I look better in this pic, I'm also 4 years older than I was in it. (I'm talking about a really old pic that I put up a litttle while ago).

YAY! People think I'm cute and adorable, the only other people that tell me that are my mom and my grandparents :rolleyes:.

HP

lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Its...its....ITS HARRY POTTER -girls scream- Everyone runs up to Cecil...CAN WE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!??

:angel: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] I don't want his autograph, I just want to pinch his cheeks. [/color]
Posted
Sorry Dew, You need to reprase your last post or something. I don't understand what you meant.

My answer to your question right now would be I don't know.
Posted
[color=blue] sorry to confuse you. Since you look like Harry Potter, can you get a free movie ticket from the cinema? If you do, give me one.
For the second part, the more I look at your pic, I want to pinch your cheek, but it's not 3D, and it stick on the screen. [/color]
Posted
I don't think they would give me a free ticket to a movie just cause I look like Harry Potter. Anyways I don't think they would take the ticket I'ld send you at your movie theater so... yeah. I understood the second part though
Posted
[SIZE=1]I might as well say it... but many people have said it... you look like Harry Potter...
And Cera, it is dodgy, his hair ain't messed up... he looks like a girl (no offence to Cecil):p:p[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=deeppink]No, he doesn't look as much like Harry Potter as this kid at my school does. His name is Brian Beck, and all of my friends (including myself) are obsessed with him...in an...odd...way. We're just psycho I guess :drunk: But seriously! He's like a kid genius...a freshman in senior classes that even I wouldn't take. Bah! I need to get a picture of him and post it on here...you would all be [b]amazed[/b]! :excited:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...