Cecil Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Or not, anyways I'm going to post a pic of me! How odd... Anyways... I don't know. How do you think I look? BTW RN are my Intials.
Lotus Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 You look like Harry Potter. You look younger than I thought.
Cecil Posted November 8, 2001 Author Posted November 8, 2001 Harry Potter, huh? Well, I am 12, thats pretty young, right? I thought I was getting to get a buch of replies that said I was either cute or ugly. Well, saying I look like Harry Potter is better than getting a you ugly. Which I've heard at school before.
Kuja Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]can u get me tickets to your movie mr. harry potter sir? hahahaha... well i could use them got a lot of younger cousins and stuff :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 u remind me of the way Hbomb looks
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 my god, you look like the kid that lived with Alf! lol.... and you bear a resemblance to harry potter, too....
Sara Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Youdo look kinda like the actor for HP, although that's never how I pictured him when I read the books..... [His hair's not messy, what's up with that?] Nice piccy.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
conpiracymonki Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]u remind me of the way Hbomb looks [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Ah yes...I remember that...hehe The going away present, neh? Hehe,... you like: Harry Potter, My Friend, and HBomb[/b]
mornigndew Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [color=blue]Cecil, you looks like Harry Potter, but cuter. This picuture is better than the other one. Ignore me, but you're so adorable, I want to pinch your cheeks.:D [/color]
Sui Generis Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Its...its....ITS HARRY POTTER -girls scream- Everyone runs up to Cecil...CAN WE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!?? :angel: :devil:
Cecil Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 Dew, of course I look better in this pic, I'm also 4 years older than I was in it. (I'm talking about a really old pic that I put up a litttle while ago). YAY! People think I'm cute and adorable, the only other people that tell me that are my mom and my grandparents :rolleyes:. HP lol.
mornigndew Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Its...its....ITS HARRY POTTER -girls scream- Everyone runs up to Cecil...CAN WE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!?? :angel: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] I don't want his autograph, I just want to pinch his cheeks. [/color]
Cecil Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 *Hands a autograpgh to Duo* Ok, there enogh for everyone! You don't have to run me over! lol. HP
mornigndew Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [color=blue] Cecil, do I have free Harry Potter movie ticket? urrgggg, I just want to pinch your cheek [/color]
Cecil Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 Sorry Dew, You need to reprase your last post or something. I don't understand what you meant. My answer to your question right now would be I don't know.
mornigndew Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [color=blue] sorry to confuse you. Since you look like Harry Potter, can you get a free movie ticket from the cinema? If you do, give me one. For the second part, the more I look at your pic, I want to pinch your cheek, but it's not 3D, and it stick on the screen. [/color]
Cecil Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 I don't think they would give me a free ticket to a movie just cause I look like Harry Potter. Anyways I don't think they would take the ticket I'ld send you at your movie theater so... yeah. I understood the second part though
Break Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]I might as well say it... but many people have said it... you look like Harry Potter... And Cera, it is dodgy, his hair ain't messed up... he looks like a girl (no offence to Cecil):p:p[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [color=deeppink]No, he doesn't look as much like Harry Potter as this kid at my school does. His name is Brian Beck, and all of my friends (including myself) are obsessed with him...in an...odd...way. We're just psycho I guess :drunk: But seriously! He's like a kid genius...a freshman in senior classes that even I wouldn't take. Bah! I need to get a picture of him and post it on here...you would all be [b]amazed[/b]! :excited:[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now