Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: SEAN NO!

[i]Her eyes suddenly flashed a violent greenish blue and she stood up, every trace of exhaustion gone. The wolves were gone, returned to their homeland, and Sean couldn't be sensed anywhere.[/i]

Siren: Oh Sabir!

Sabir: SEAN!! He can't be.......can't be......

Cryad: I'm sure he's alive......

[i]In a flurry of white wings, Sabirsing spread her limbs and stretched, then flew into the sky, the winged tiger again, and wheeled off.[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: so what now? *he holds up his hand and the large tiger comes beside him* I need to get back to my home town. .if draconus is really gone, they should be back

*looks towards Ayarna*

Liam: coming:) ?

Ayarna: I have my own ride;)
Posted
Liam: *sighs* might have to cancel the trip

Ayarna: :rolleyes:

Liam: I think I'd better see that Sabir is ok. .

Ayarna: not without me:p

Liam: *sarcastic voice* dont trust me?

Ayarna: :demon: :naughty:

Liam: :worried: *laughs and climbs onto the back of the tiger* well are you coming?

Siren: enough already. .something must be wrong. .find her and Sean. .wherever they are. .


*Ayarna and Liam shrug and take to the skies*


Ayarna:
Posted
[color=blue]Cryad: Sabir is already on the trail. I'm going to search these halls for more enemies; I want to make sure that this is finished. Siren. You coming with me or going with them?[/color]
Posted
The pair tell Liam and Ayarna goodbye and goodluck and head begin their mission purge the halls of the temple from the likes of the darkclan.

[color=blue]Cryad: (gives Siren a kiss) It's been too long since I got to do that.

Siren: (gives a warm smile) I have to agree with you. (She turns serious) What do you think happened to Sean?

Cryad: I don't know, but when Draconus was pierced by the sword, a light was emitted. It's very possible that had something to do with Sean. I just hope he didn't do anything stupid.

Siren: With Sabir looking for him, he'll be fine. Unless she's mad at him for disappearing.

Cryad: (pulls his sword) We have company....[/color]

One hidden warrior jumps out, but is fell by Siren's masamune.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabir winged high over the land, and soon found Sean, exhausted, sleeping....she touched down lightly and padded up to him, then nuzzeled his still form.[/i]

Sean: ..huh?...?

Sabir: Wake up dearest...it's time to go.

Sean: *yawn* What are you doing here Sabir?

Sabir: Taking you where you belong.[/COLOR]
Posted
....The sweeping of the corridor was fast and systematic.

[color=blue]Cryad: Looks like most of them were smart enough to leave when the battle ended in their defeat.

Siren: Cowards. Let's get back to main hall and see if the situation is any different.

Cryad: Sounds like a plan to me.[/color]

They head back not knowing that their Sean questions will be answered sooner than they think.
Posted
Liam: *looks around* *points* Ayarna! I think I see them. .

Ayarna: *looks* mebbe we should give them some time. .c-mon

Liam: yeah I suppose. .
Posted
and Siren feels a chill.
[color=blue]
Siren: Sabir has found him.

Cryad: Wha?..

Siren: The wind.

Cryad: Oh. Well is he alright?

Siren: He seems fine. But I think we should give him and Sabir some alone time.

Cryad: Okay. Meanwhile, why don't we go and have some "alone" time of our own.

Siren: (smirks and grabs him) :smirk:

Cryad: (smiles and seeks the warmth of her arms)[/color]
Posted
OOC: yer thats right, blame it all on me...grrrrrr....anyways hereya go, just for you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayarna: well seems like everyones gone off together.. i spose its been a while since they have been together TOGETHER hey!

Liam:*shifts uncomfortably* umm...yer....i spose...

Ayarna: you really had me scared back there you know...i thought i'd lost you

Liam: lost me ?????? u mean that u would miss me....??*blushes*

Ayarna: course..*leans over and kisses him* i really like you Liam....
Posted
OOC: *evil laughter* :whoops:
---------

Liam::D and I you *kisses back*

*they both sit with arms wrapped around one another*

Liam: *turns and looks into her eyes* you know I love you, I also dont know what I would do if I lost you, or if any thing harmed you. I would be incomplete, a mere shell. .

Ayarna: *smiles*
----

the true wb shines through :o
Posted
OOC: ok liam, now we all know u are a good soap writer..... actually i heard that bold and the beautiful were looking for a script writer....mebbe u should call them???..bah u know i love ya mate
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]The eight Gaian Warriors looked at the setting sun, shinning in its golden light....the rays throwing sparkles across the grassy plain. Sabirsing and Sean looked at eachother, then smiled. Mia and Burn looked happy together...Ayarna and Liam were...*cough* on top of eachother, and Siren and Cryad were holding hands together...[/i]

Sabir: Perfect ending.

Sean: Yeah....*sigh*

[i]The silver moon rose high in the sky and the world was finally at peace.



THE END!![/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Yeah, this would've been better if Anti and Pyromaniac were still here, but ah well, at least it's finally complete. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
I agree, but at least its done on a good note, I wonder how many people there would be if we counted all who signed up from the beginning?
Posted
yer guys, i am happy i coulda been there for about the last umm....well not long but still u know...and i didnt do much..but anyways.. you know what i mean right??? u do know what i mean dont you? ok i am gonna shut up now
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]adios!!! see you next rpg! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]YAHOO!! Well, I don't know about a Gaian Warriors, Part Two, but I'll think about it.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...