Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors


Guest Pyromaniac

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: I'll just...erum...wait out here.

Siren: What? Am I hearing things?

Burn: You're going to miss out on a fight?!?

Sabir: Well, I'm not much help when I can easily get knocked out by a psychic.

Cryad: I say we leave Sabir here.

Sabir: I second that.

Sean: *sigh* Okay, let's keep going then.

Sabir: I'll be here until you guys jet back with the gem.

Siren: Take care of youself.

Sabir: Sure.

[i]Turning towards the temple doors, the four go through them, leaving Sabir behind.[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
*Sean walks in*

Sean:...let me light this place up....

*Sean's daggrs begin to glow and create light in the passage*

Sean:...ok lets go.....I don't like the idea of leaving anyone behind though....

*Sean looks over his shoulders as the temple doors slam shut*
Posted
*Sean barely sees the 7 figures*

Sean: great first one of our better fighters is left outside and now we are outnumbered nearly 2 ta 1.....*Sean points one of his daggers foward and sends a ray of light shooting down the cordor*

Sean:.....I have a feeling the my technique of hiding us won't be very effective....they will proubably be able to sense our psychics out...

???:you are correct warrior of the light

*Sean spins around as 4 more figures appear and disappear*

Sean: $anm surrounded.....
Posted
cryad: i'll destroy you all.

????: Our power doesn't affect you? We'll just have to kill you first.

cryad: try it, i dare you.

????: Let's dance.

*A fierce stream of fire and light rip through four of the enemies*

sean: i've never been much for dancing, but I'm good at working with others.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing transformed to her tiger self and paced the area restlessly.

Sabir: Will that mark ever fade?

????: Live with it. It'll stay with you forever.

Sabir: Peachy. :demon:[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
*cryad is killing left and right*

sean: Siren, go for the gem. We can handle this, cryad is doing more than his share.

siren: I'm there.*she runs off with the speed of a hurricane*

burn: hell's fury!!!

*three more enemies burst into flame*

*cryad is fighting barehanded, he seems sadistically happy*

sean: (thinking) if this keeps up, we'll be done in no time. What's up with cryad? Maybe this is how he gets when.... it's....time...for...him....to...let...loose.......

cryad:[COLOR=firebrick]ACID MASSACRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

*A scythe appears from nowhere, and cryad runs all other enemies through, leaving only corpses searing from the acid burns*

cryad: (eyes black, scythe gone) You guys ready to go on?
Posted
*when they reach the main room, they see the gem and they see siren in the midst of a fast paced battle*

sean: this must be the protector of the gem!

burn: he's pretty ugly!

sean: yeah, but wait til' siren finishes; he'll be even worse.

cryad: you guys can go for the gem if you want, I'm joining the fight.

*just as siren is leveled by a mental blow, cryad takes on the opponent*

siren: (shaken) I can handle this by myself!

*cryad ignores her*

siren: (mad) This is my kill!

cryad: then come take it.

*with perfect harmony, the two attack and score direct blows to the semi-transparent beast in front of them*

cryad/siren: [COLOR=seagreen]STORM!!!!!![/COLOR]

*A blast of water knocks the beast off of his feet, then he is bombarded by any and all loose bolders by a strong current of wind*

cryad: are you gonna finish or not?

*siren rushes the monster with blinding speed and cuts him an uncountable amount of times with her sword*

cryad: new technique?

siren: yeah, I call it MAD DASH.

*burn and sean have the gem and give it to cryad*

sean: here, this makes us a little woozy when we hold it, but you seem to be strong against the psychics, so you hold it.

cryad: okay

*cryad takes the gem and immediately falls to the floor*

------
later
------

*the warriors are just coming out of the temple, carrying cryad, when they see sabir, who looks like she is talking to herself*
Posted
Sean:......

*Sean is carrying the front part of Cyad*

Sabir:what happened?!?

Sean:....we don't know....when he touched the gem he just went out...

*The groups sets Cyad on the ground as they clear the temple*
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
The gem in Cyad suddenly begins to glow a bright purple.

Burn::eek: WTF is that?

Sean: I think we know what did this to Cyad....it's not over!!!

Suddenly, a long, purple, smoky figure flows from the gem. It arcs in the air, then hit's the ground, slowly forming into the creature Siren had just destroyed.

???: Huh huh huh. You thought you had killed me. Fools.

Burn and Sean quikely power up.

Burn: SIREN!!! Get Sabir and Cyan away from here!!!

Sabir: But--

Burn: NOW!!! Me and Sean will beat this thing!!!

Sean::smirk: Ready Burn?

Burn: :flaming: Let's do it.
Posted
*Sean nods to Burn as Siren drags the two away*

Sean:.....Let's do this fast...if he gets ahold of either of us we are gone...

Burn: Right....

Sean:*His daggers begin to glow bright but they don't blind Burn*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing reverted to her tiger form and whined harshly.[/i]

Sabir: Cryad....wake up...

Cryad: :sleep:

Sabir: RAAAAAAA!!!

Cryad: :eek: Where....what...huh? Sabir?

Siren: You sleep too much.

Cryad: Well, I did black out, but how did I get here?

Sabir: We were dragged here, when my legs are working perfectly, so Burn and Sean could take care of the temple guardian.

Cryad: Oh.

Siren: I'm going back to help them.

Sabir: Good, Cryad isn't going anywhere. He still can't stand up.

Cryad: Yes I can! *tries* *falls over*

Sabir: See?[/COLOR]
Posted
*Sean Raises his Daggers in the Air*

Sean:AHHH ....StarLight!!!...GLOWING BREATH!!!

*Sean's dagger begin to radiate a solid white Light that blinds no one....Sean Extends his arms out then bring them together shooting out a large ray of light....Star Light Open up it's Jaw's and a wave of energy shoots out....right before either blast hits the target the combine together*
Posted
(...the attack passes right through the foe)

meanwhile.....

cryad: I have to go help.

sabir: you're in no condition to help anything.

cryad: I know, but when the dummy sucker punched me, he showed me where the weak spot was. (screaming loud) TIAMAT!!!

*tiamat lands by their side*

cryad: (tells his dragon what to do and sends him off, in the strange language)

sabir: Is he going off to fight?

cryad: yes. If no one had figured it out already, tiamat will attack the left side of the monster's neck. That's where his power wells up at.

sabir: what about his mark on my hand?

cryad: the gem might be able to get that off.

*cryad struggles to his feet*

cryad: hold my hand.

sabir: what????

cryad: we will be able to see the battle through tiamat's eyes.

(back to the battle)
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: ...well...okay. *grabs Cryad's hand* I hope he knows what he's doing.

Cryad: Show a little more faith will ya!

Sabir: Fine.[/COLOR]
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Burn: RAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

A massive wave of energy rushed toward the monster. The creature seemed to dissapear right when it connected, but when it reappeared, Burn hit it with a flying kick. When it crashed into the wall, Sean leapt on it, hitting it with a kick-punch-uppercut combo.

Burn: Sean!! We gotta keep this up!! Don't let up a moment of slack!!

Sean: You expected less?

Burn::smirk:

Suddenly, Burn saw movement out of the corner of his eye. Readying himself for another enemy, he was surprised to see tiamat.

Sean: Tiamat? What's he doing here?

Tiamat quikely flew and smashed into the left side of the neck of the monster. It bellowed in pain, and flung Tiamat to the side.

---------------------
Farther Away
---------------------

Cyad: Dang! I fergot that Tiamat is strong, but not nearly as strong as that thing!! All right, now i'm going in!!

Siren: NO!! Wait, I think Burn's picked up on it!

---------------------
Back to the Battle
---------------------

Burn(thinking): Waittaminnute, how come we can't put a dent in that thing, but Tiamat did so much damage?

Burn then remembers how tiamat went immediantl for the neck, and when it hit, the monster screamed in pain.

Burn: SEAN!! I know it's weak point!!

Sean: What?!? How the hell did y--

Burn: Not now!! Quikly, wrap up that thing!!

Sean:..all right...

Sean raises his hands, and six circles of light jump out, wrapping around the enemy.

Sean: That won't hold him for long!!

Burn: All right!! Let's finish this!

Sean and Burn then rais their hands, so that they ar nearly touching, and are both pointed at the monster.

Burn: LEGEND OF THE PHOENIIIIIIIX!!!!!

Sean:LIGHT BLAAAAAST!!!

The result was an incredible beam, composed of fire and light, streaking right towards the creatures neck...
Posted
Light blast....erhm....my post powerful attack , without StarLight ish called Sol's Light!! *shrugs*
---------------------------------------

Sean: Sol's Light!!!

*The two blast fly towards the guardian then slam into the left side of it's neck*

Sean:......I think it is working *Sean puts more of his energy into the blast*
Posted
siren: *tears through the halls* where is it!! while they're fighting i'll get the stone!!

ooc:i've been banned so i might not be on for a bit... we'll see if mom forgets
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Tiamut should become stronger if he wins.

Cryad: How so?

Sabir: He's the embodiment of the Dragon clan...he absorbs power after a fight. It's one of the attributes of the dragons.

Cryad: Then what are the Tiger Clan's attributes?

Sabir: Elemental strengths of metal and water. Strong battle lust, and some other things I don't remember. But the mind is usually less stable than the Horse or the Wolf.

Cryad: ...Oh....that sort of makes sense.[/COLOR]
Posted
sabir: :mad: you trying to be funny?

cryad::rolleyes: I'm just saying that it makes sense. Nature has it's way of keeping things in balance.

sabir: I see.

cryad: it looks like this battle is just about won. Help me to that tree, will you?

sabir: sure.

*legs still weak, cryad starts to focus his energy*

sabir: what are you doing?

cryad: (straining a little) The..gem..made..me..realize.

*his eyes sparkle, and a scythe appears in his hands*

cryad: I can control it without going into a rage. When we visit the ice village, I'm going to fulfill my destiny. I have to defeat my brother.

sabir: I thought you were from the water clan?

cryad: I am, but he betrayed us. My brother wears the bracelet of purity and I was chosen to retrieve it. I didn't have to heart to fight him, so I became a rogue. I honored the peace makers by not killing him, but I angered the war bringers by letting him leave with such a powerful and prized possesion.

sabir: the ice temple is our next stop you know.

cryad: And then the bracelets will combine for a warrior of peace and war.

sabir: let's go to the others.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *goes into tiger form* Climb on.

Cryad: I can walk!

Sabir: Well then...demonstrate your talent for me.

[i]Cryad takes his hands of the tree, takes a shaky step, and promplty falls over.[/i]

Sabir: Like I said, CLIMB ON!

Cryad: Okay! You win.

[i]Sabirsing lied down so Cryad could easily ease himself on. Standing up with her new burden, Sabirsing tensed her muscles, then leaped into the air.[/i]

Sabir: Comfortable?

Cryad: Mostly.

Sabir: Good.

[i]Flying slowly, Sabirsing landed near Siren and the others and crouched down to let Cryad off.[/i]

Sabir: We're back![/COLOR]
Posted
*Sean looks over at them as he lands and his beam momentarly weakens....he relizes this and quickly goes back to concentrating fully on his blast*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...