OtakuBoards

Gaian Warriors

Guest Pyromaniac

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean stumbles over his feet as he lands where the spider SHOULD be...then he remember hearing something and turns and looks at the group of gains and stares in awe at the one who incenerated the spider then decides to introduce himself...
Sean: hi guys my name is Sean Star and i was on a mission to collect this spider for a bounty...seems it decided to just poof up into thin air on me...*looks annoyed as he stares at the girl with the tail who incinerated his bounty*....

"I've been watching you all".....

*a dark figure, followed by a blue & silver dragon appears from with in the forest*

Cryad: I know now that you are all worthy warriors, so now I will join you. *looks at craig* Last time I saw something like you, I killed it.

*craig scowls at cryad**cryad walks over to laurii*

Cryad: hello, my name is cryad.......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1] Okay this plot really sux...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Tell me something I don't know? At least it's an improvement from the first one. Uh, more or less
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Laurii: :demon: Hello Sean. And you, whoever you are.

Cryad: I'm Cryad.

Laurii: Whatever.

Sean: You aren't very nice are you?

Laurii: Why should I be? Imortal Tiger Goddesses don't need to be nice.

Siren: A godess. How cute.

Laurii: *claws flick out* What was that?

Siren: :demon: Do you want to know?

[i]Arching her back, Laurii's skin rippled and she morphed into a big white tiger with blue stripes. Letting her huge black claws come out of her paws she bared her fangs and laughed at Siren.[/i]

Laurii: *tiger voice* Yes...I do want to know.[/COLOR]

Sean:*laughs* you so called goddess!?! I demand payment for my bounty!!

Weilds his daggers and faces off with the goddess

Sean:I am one of the champions of the Light clan and i fear no one!!!

Sean(thought): oh great what am i getting into now....i hope starlight comes back before i get myself in to deep!!....

[COLOR=teal]Laurii: A challenge...how fun. :devil:

[i]Pouncing on Sean, she ignores the dagger plunged into her chest and places her paws on his shoulders. With a loud mettalic clang, 6 inch claws ripped into him.[/i]

Laurii: If you look closely, you'll notice I'm not bleeding. :demon:

Sean: :eek: UGh...get off me.

Laurii: Is that your cry of surrender?

Sean: No!

Laurii: *claws dig deeper*

Sean: Alright! I give!

[i]Getting off Sean, Laurii steped back and turned into a human with cat ears and a tail once more.[/i][/COLOR]

Sean get up and bandages his wounds....
Sean:haha tricked ya

A beam of light shoots out of Sean's hand and blast lauri in the back.

Sean: STARLIGHT to me!!

A shimmering white dragon lands by Sean and eyes the goddes wearlly

Sean: you can't talk about us being mortals Fiend...you are reduced to taking host just to survive in this world...and there are ways of destroying you host...

The Dragon becomes aleart and defends Sean from all incoming attacks.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Arching her back, Laurii's wounds disapear and she turns to glare at Sean.[/i]

Laurii: You depend on a dragon to do your protecting. Pitiful. My host is beautiful and strong.

Sean: So?

Laurii: *screams* *girls voice* Let me go Laurii! I'm not a tiger goddess! Sean! Burn! Somebody do something!

[i]Falling to the ground in pain, Laurii's mind writhes in agony as the others look on, somewhat stunned.[/i]

Burn: Uh, is that her voice?

Laurii: :demon: *takes control again* Ahem, as I was saying.

Sean: ...this chick is really really weird.[/COLOR]

Sean: hmmm so you arn't fully incontrol are you goddess? i have fought stronger ones then you. Makes my job all the easyer.

Re weild Daggers which begin to glow in his hands

Sean: Come on then!!

Sean rushes foward slashing at laurie who skillfully dodges out of the way..

Lauri: Is that all you got mortal?

Sean: Hardly

Sean stops slashing and focuses.

Sean: Light Bender

Light begins to bend around Sean making him practicully invisable.

Sean: Prepare youself goddess

Sean(tought): oh man i am definatly in over my head. Shoulda listened to Grandpa and learned to control my anger and ego....

Sean appears behind Lauri and polvolts her with a few blows from the dagger handles then falls back a few steps on guard this time...

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: AAggh, let me go!

Sean: What?

Laurii: :devil: RAAAA! *changes part way* Die!

Sean: Noo!

[i]Sinking her aching teeth into Sean's neck. Shaking her head viciously, she lets her claws slide down him. Tasting blood, she goes wild and continues her relentless attack.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: AAggh, let me go!

Sean: What?

Laurii: :devil: RAAAA! *changes part way* Die!

Sean: Noo!

[i]Sinking her aching teeth into Sean's neck, Laurii shakes her head viciously as she lets her claws slide down him. Tasting blood, she goes wild and continues her relentless attack.[/i][/COLOR]

as he is being flailed about he mumbles something into lauri's ear..
Sean: lett go of me *spews blood*..... or....*spews more blood and can't continue to talk...

Sean moves a hand and Starlight flys in and looms over the goddess and wacks Lauri with it's tail freeing sean from Lauri's grip.

Sean: ok that it *spews a bit more blood* Starlight get her

Starlight flys off to attack the goddess with Sean on it's back

Sean: "BLIND"

Lauri becomes blinded as the dragon begins it's assult...

*cryad calls tiamat to his side*

cryad:[SIZE=3]tsunami's pride!!!!!!![/SIZE]

*Both warriors pause*

cryad: can't you see that this fight is pointless? Pay attention to the task at hand. I have no time for this nonsense. You can kill each other if you want, but what good will it cause?

Sean stops.....

Sean: ok i guess your right....but what are you guys doing anyway?? I am out hunting for bountys and money in the hope to rebuild the Light clan....I am also chasing down rumors of the "omni sword"....what clans are you guys from?

Sean looks relieved that he no longer has to fight the tiger goddess but eyes her wearly....

Sean: oh....and i still expect payment for my bounty you ever so ungracefully incenerated.....*mumbles* stupid tiger goddess should belong in a nursery entertaining kids...

Sean sheaths his weapons and begins to bandage his wounds while mumbling. StarLight returns to rest.

Sean: i presume that you are of the water clan from your attack no?

Sean looks at the other guessing what clans they might be from and thinks he notices one from the dark clan. Almost shoots to his feet but relizes if he was from Draconus he would not be traveling with other gains.

Sean(mumbling to himself):guess i better not attack. Grandpa did say we need the dark clan like any other...what did he say....without the dark clan their can be no light....just they nearly wiped out our own clan...

Sean nods to Cryad

Sean: yes i guess your right we should proublly hunt down the sword. i have heard rumor and have even seen evidence that Draconuses clan is searching for temples....In fact i heard their was a skirmish between the lighting clan and Draconuses forces near the fire temple....that means we should hurry for thoose of us with dull brains *stares at the goddess*...In fact i was on my way in that direction just after i had collected on that spider.....

Sean :yeah...in fact i heard news that was really bad....the lighting forces are losing...although that isn't a surprise seeing wo their fighting....mind if i ask why you look so eager to go into this battle...i know why i am and it is for ravenge but i guess we all have a little of that running in us....

Sean(thinking):well grandpa did say that i should attempt to get these stones...and i guess we will have a better chance with other clan members around....

Sean:lets just not do anything stupid and go rushing into battle head on with a foe who has a whole army and the worlds resources......

[COLOR=royalblue]Laurii: I'm here to kill the holder of the Omni Sword. Otherwise I would not be here with you barely evolved simians.

Siren: Barely Evolved?!?!?

Laurii: Yes. And you Craig, I fight for blood, that's all.

Craig: Figures.

Laurii: Is there some problem with that?

Craig: Bloodthirsty moron.

Laurii: Bloodthirsty yes, moron, never. :demon: b*stard.[/COLOR]

*cryad sits, his hooded cloak(hood down) blows in the wind*

cryad: Don't you two start again...... As for me, I fight the for pure thrill of the battle. In my clan, there is a legend that says that the most deserving warrior will receive a gift that no another can have. I also want to know what this "gift" is.

*cryad stands*

cryad: the fight is all that matters, that is what my life means.

*walks toward laurii, and looks deep into her eyes*

laurii: what the hell are you staring at?

*cryad says nothing, and walks away*

cryad: we must go soon. everyone can tell their story on the way. LET'S GO.