OtakuBoards

What OB members do you know, or would you like to meet in real life?

Boo

I feel hurt that only TWO people wanted to meet me... Eh im not that hurt a sappose.

[b]Solo[/b]
[b]DDG[/b]
[b]Altron[/b]
[b]Kitty[/b]
[b]Ginny[/b] (gone but not forgotten)
[b]Shaun[/b] (Gone but not Forgotten)
[b]Phayt[/b]
[b]Ohkami[/b]
[b]Takuya[/b]
[b]Patronus[/b]
[b]Shy[/b]
[b]Bryan[/b] (Lalith Ril) (Iv talked to him on the phone... but thats it I want a face to put that voice with)
[b]JCBaggee [/b](The only dude I Know with the same Birthday as me!)

There are others but i havent time to write down that many names...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkblue]Hmm, I change my mind. I don't want to meet any of you, since you don't wanna meet me! Look at that, you made me sad... *tear*

No, but seriously, I think if someday the whole Rurouni Kenshin: River of Time/Time Flows On people got together.... we would have a blast. I love all of you guys, and that has possibly got to be the best RPG ever. So, long live Katana, bless her soul for starting the whole thing! XD

I think the reason for me not having many people that I want to meet is because, well, most people I've met on here... don't go here anymore. But those were the good times. But, I think I need to be more social with the current people of the OB. I admire and adore many people, but have never had the pleasure of actually talking to them I guess.
Heh... maybe now is a good time to start... come to me! I need friends.... XD Ahaha

Here are some of the people I would love to meet though:

[b]Assassin:[/b] Because he is simply a cool and fun guy.

[b]Chichiri's Girl:[/b] Interesting person to talk to. XD

[b]Lord Prozen:[/b] He was... well... interesting too.... lol.

[b]Eikou:[/b] Wonderful person, wonderful artwork.

[b]Katana and the RRK RPG crew:[/b] As basically stated above.... you guys are crazy, and that's just dandy. Don't change.... Eggnog.... Squeaky Hammer of Doom.... and random strangeness all around!

And, really, anyone else who had taken the time to get to know me or have interesting little chats with. Love you guys. ^.^

.:Lix:.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Purple]People I'd like to meet....hmmm.....

[B]Kayin:[/B] Cause he's my bro and I'd like to see what he'd be like in real life.

[B]SilverCyclone:[/B] Cause he's weird and him and bovine_man3 fight like an old married couple.

[B]Black_Phoenix:[/B] Cause he was my first friend on OB.

[B]Heero Darkangel:[/B] Cause he's a really cool RPer and helped me finish my RPG 'Dragon Riders of Celebrynn'

[B]Bloody_moon:[/B] Cause I did my first ever RP with her!

[B]Altron:[/B] Cause he's my newest friend and he's really cool.

[B]Kitty:[/B] Because she and I were the only chicks in my RPG 'Wings of An Angel" and boy did we kick some evil ***!

[B]James:[/B] Cause he lives in Australia and in Melbourne and he probably knows my aunt!

[B]... :[/B] Cause me and her have many things in common....don't ask.

[B]Sonata:[/B] She keeps springing up with these ideas for RPGs. I admire that.

[B]Neuvoxetere:[/B] She's really good at making up characters and I love her femme fatale club.

[B]And all Aussie OBers:[/B] Australia rocks! [/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkRed]I've known [B]Sara (Lore)[/B] since I don't know when, because we went to grade school and high school together(?). At least part of school...

I met [B]Sage[/B] last summer, and it was a bit awkward. Hopefully we get to meet again! :D

I'd probably like to meet (mostly [B]myO names[/B]...):

[B]liam mc[/B] (the sweetest guy!)
[B]Maarii [/B] (a really cool person)
[B]dan felton [/B] (AMAZING artist!)
[B]Neo Italy[/B] (another AMAZING artist and is always encouraging me in my art!)
[B]yami seto[/B] (another cool person)

Then I'd probably like to meet one of the "big names" like:

[B]James
Chibihorsewoman
Syk
Shy
Mimmi[/B]

That's about it.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=darkviolet]I now want to meet [b]Minako[/b] becasue she called me one of the 'big names' I don't know why she said that though. But hey, why not?

I also want to meet [b]Boba Fett[/b] so we can have some really nifty real life debate...or just to antagonize the crap out of the poor guy, whichever comes first.[/color]

I had forgotten to mention 2 people I wanted to meet.
Besides Dark Serena, Shinmaru, and ChibiHorseWoman like I said before, I'd also like to meet:
Master zero-why? because I just do.
and
beyblader-I know her from myO, and she's just a really cool person.

Apparently, nobody here really feels like meeting me... - _ - " fine, dudes, suit yourself.

[size=1][color=#696969]Interesting, Dark Serena lives in Oregon? That's awesome because I live in Oregon too! And I'd like to mention that Oregon is pretty cool. I take back what I said about it earlier in the "Where do you live?" thread.

Anyways, wow, who would I like to meet? This'll be quite some list.

[list]
[*][B]Annie//[/B] My big sistah! ^_~*
[*][B]Metatron//[/B] My big brother who happens to be married to Annie. He's another korean-washed asian and I'd love to meet him!
[*][B]Neuvoxraiha//[/B] I spoke to her several times on AIM and I absolutely adore her. She is my idol and you could say that she was like a mentor to me.
[*][B]Noëlle//[/B] She is rarely seen on OB, but the time I've seen her on OB, I've come to like her. I've rarely talked to her online, but like the others, I think I'd have an awesome experience if I met her.
[*][B]Arcadia//[/B] I haven't talked to her as much as I would have liked, but the way she writes just brings me in awe and I am inspired by it. She's also one person that I would love to meet because she, like Neuvoxraiha, is an amazing person and I think I could learn a lot from her.
[*][B]Freude//[/B] She signed up for Femme Fatale and the way she wrote was just amazing. I was actually surprised to read what she wrote. I can't believe we never talked before.
[*][B]Ohkami//[/B] She lives in Australia and has a creative mind, just as I have a creative mind. We could actually think of the craziest things if we met. People would think we were crazy!
[*][B]Rhian//[/B] Another impressive RPer who, in my opinion, writes a bit like I do, or in a sense.
[*][B]Corey//[/B] I almost met up with him while I was in Wisconsin for a Leadership Conference Meeting, but we never did. It would have been awesome to meet the "Future Mortician".
[*][B]Methuselah//[/B] I think she is an awesome RPer and has incredible ideas. It'd be awesome if we just got together and talked.
[*][B]Kitty//[/B] Another deranged, I mean, overwhelming, I meant to say intimidating, darn. What I was going to say was we talk about our caves. I was impressed that she cleaned her cave for New Year's. My cave is constantly clean and ready for prey, I mean victims, I believe I said guests.
[*][B]Lalaith Ril//[/B] I haven't talked to him in such a long time, but I'd love to meet him because he's just cool.
[*][B]Queen Asuka//[/B] She's so sexy!
[*][B]sweetreyes//[/B] One word: super-dee-duper.
[*][B]Juuthena//[/B] I'd love to meet up with her because she is a fellow konglish speaker and she is an awesome writer and photographer. We could make fun of the now-a-day korean children and talk about many asian things ^_^.
[*][B]Hatake//[/B] I've talked to Hatake several times on AIM and I've come to see that she's one interesting person. I think if we've come to meet each other, we might have some things in common with each other.
[*][B]Eikou//[/B] One stupefying artist. Someone I could just cuddle and hug!
[*][B]Cyriel//[/B] Haven't seen her on lately, but if I met her....hehehe. MOAHAHAHA! *cough* Sorry about that.
[*][B]Charles//[/B] I haven't had the personal time to speak with him, but he's one magnificent dude.
[/list]

My my, what a long list I have there. You know, I have this feeling that I've forgotten someone. Hmm, if I did, I'll put them up later.[/size][/color]

[quote name='LPpunkrocka'] Apparently, nobody here really feels like meeting me... - _ - " fine, dudes, suit yourself.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Actually, now that you mention it, I do want to meet you. I mean why not...you want to meet me. And don't feel too bad, appearantly I'm the only one who wants to meet Deathbug[/color]

I only know two people on OB- The late jkj( He got banned) and our newest member Franky.

I know jkj because he goes to my school plus I know where he lives. He got banned because he got emails from Charles and i think James concerning his two threads that he created. Well, He never replied or deleted his other open thread.
I know Franky because ......... well she is my elder sister and I finally talked her into joining here. She thinks we are all people that get together and talk about anime. Well I showed her.

[color=darkviolet]Oh yeah, I do know someone on here. I've met him, and slept with him and had a kid with him...no it's [i][b]NOT[/b][/i] Deathbug. It's[b] LCrisler[/b] and if you don't know why I know him You're very new.

I'm married IRL to LCrisler, and I recently talked him into joining because I managed to get him into anime back in 2000 and since he's smart enough to marry me I figured he'd be able to add some more insight to some of the topics. Unfortunately he's preoccupied with messing around with his bass or his guitar or watching anime. Or maybe even doing the unthinkable and working (like oh, I don't know getting his stupid self shot at on a convoy. He never listens when someone says don't go play near guns :rolleyes: )

So yeah, I know LCrisler, but that's it. Anyone else want to know me?

I want to meet [b]anatama[/b] so we can compare underwear collections.[/color]

[FONT=TimesNewRoman][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]There are two people I wanna meet on here. [b]WW2[/b] because he's cool and I just wanna, and [b]Charles[/b] same reasons as WW2. Both of them are pretty cool, and pretty funny. Although I haven't talked to Charles in awhile, but oh well, still wanna meet him.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 11 months later...
[QUOTE=Morpheus]I feel loved now...My list goes like this:
-Chibihorsewoman
-ThatOneOddDude
-Lore/Sara
-Shinmaru
-Rhian
-Sol-Blade
-James
[B]-Saiyuki chick[/B] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]<-- me![/COLOR]
-Chichiri's girl
-Wrist Cutter
-Baron Samedi[/QUOTE][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Aww...now I feel loved too! ^^

I'd like to meet anyone I've talked to, really.

~Morpheus
~Colonel Mustang
~Riesz

So three. Such an extensive list.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by [B]ChibiHorsewoman[/B]
[I]I now want to meet Minako becasue she called me one of the 'big names' I don't know why she said that though. But hey, why not?[/I] [/QUOTE]

I said that because you're really prominent on OB, coming up with awesome threads and meaningful posts! *hugs* I hope we can meet

My list hasn't really changed much. I've met [B]Sage[/B] and I've known [B]Lore[/B] for ages.

[color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]Grrr, gravedigging ... there's been nearly [b]one year [/b]since this thread was last posted in. If people still consider the subject relevant, feel free to start a new thread. Seriously, the responses here are hardly likely to still be relevant a year on - everyone will have changed their opinions on who they'd like to meet.

[b]Thread closed.[/b]
[/font][/color]