OtakuBoards

What OB members do you know, or would you like to meet in real life?

Boo

[size=1][color=gray]I once made this thread before and I started the whole thing off with a post of 2 sentences. At the end it became 250 something posts en 4500 something views, plus thread of the year :P
Seeing as that was like two years ago atleast, I thought that there are a lot of new members and a few had gone away. So here I start again.

[quote]Which otakuboards member would you like to meet in reallife?

(not members you already know >.<)[/quote]

:P[/color][/size]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=green][font=trebuchet ms]Hmm...I would probaly want to meet everyone on my buddy list(Doc,icexfire,Miryoku,Surreal,ThatOneOddDude), Queen Asuka because she lives in Georgia, Juuthena, and....Deathnight. :cool:

It'd be nice if I could meet other members who live in Georgia too... :D [/color][/font]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]I'd like to meet [B]Legacy[/B], for obvious reasons. Also [B]Unborn Lord Xion[/B], 'cause that guy is the coolest, yo!

[B]Eikou[/B] would be another so I can hug her for her wonderful work on my banners, I'd also like to meet [B]Hevn[/B] because she's so lovely I often find myself wanting to give her some kind of death snuggle.

Oh, and I can't forget [B]JJRiddler[/B], maybe we'd get somewhere in our writings if we were face to face!

And you, dear [B]Boo[/B], I'd like to meet you so I can knock you out for all those little insults you throw at me on MSN ^_~

And why have you not added me to the OAN?! *sad*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Hmm... well, I guess I would like to meet a lot of people from my buddy list... and since I, erm, can't name everyone... ^_^;; *Gives 'ems a thumbs up* XD

But some of the people I would really like to meet would be my Homie Fried Skillet: Wasabi. That would be a load of chaos right there... >.<
I would also like to meet my Big Sis: duorocks17
Ahaha... I would always like to meet Sicarius, mmm, yes, we would have just a [I]lovely[/I] time. XD[/color][/size]

[color=black][font='Comic Sans MS'][color=black][font='Comic Sans MS'][size=2]Hmm this is an interesting topic. I (sadly) don?t really know any members really well? but I?d still love to meat lots of people. Any one on OB that seems nice and friendly would be nice to meet and I?d also like to meet any one who might live near me (in the DC area) because it would be nice to know some any fans not just on the internet. And I?d still love that big party for all the OB members that Mitch mentioned in the Three Whishes thread. So I guess I?d just like to meet someone close by, nice people, and really anyone and everyone.[/size][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[size=1]eeeee! ^_^

Well, so far, I've met Red/Ger (London), Queen Asuka/Tori (Ice cream place), Shy/Josh and Yoshi (Anime Expo 2003)! They were all fun meetups, and I was hoping to go to Anime Expo 2004 but erm, *was on another continent* Blergh. -_-

But I plan on pouncing AJeh, Syn/Kaisuke/Kenji/Marc (=P), Liiiiiam, Shinmaru, Alan, Mimmi, Solo, Weh/Break, DeathKnight/Ken, Lea, Charles, hEvN, Reise, Baron/Josh and Roxie sometime/some....how in the future! ...Erm. Somehow. But I shall be meeting up with Ger/Red again sometime this Spring/Summer, and hopefully I can make my way up to Manchester if I can arrange to be in England for a week and pounce AJ and Marc there, and whilst I'm in London, I can also go and erm, glomp random men who look like Ger or Solo.

*runs off*[/size]

[quote name='junkobakaiba][color=black][font='Comic Sans MS'][color=black][font='Comic Sans MS'][size=2]Hmm this is an interesting topic. I (sadly) don?t really know any members really well? but I?d still love to meat lots of people. Any one on OB that seems nice and friendly would be nice to meet and I?d also like to meet any one who might live near me (in the DC area) because it would be nice to know some any fans not just on the internet. And I?d still love that big party for all the OB members that Mitch mentioned in the Three Whishes thread. So I guess I?d just like to meet someone close by, nice people, and really anyone and everyone.[/size][/font][/color][/font'][/color][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen] Actually I'm the same way you are. I don't know many people on OB for the fact that I'm originally from AO known as "Purplefire" the evil scientist you turns everyone into their little guinea pigs muhaha O.o; don't ask (Animeonline.net) and became great friends with everyone there except..everyone went away (animetalk.org) ;( and now all the N00bs have taken over. Conversation and posts have gone down to pointless chatter, and I find this site to be more to my liking. It would be interesting to actually meet people from forums that I know of, (By the way, I see your a new member welcome to OB!) so I guess I'll just stick around here for awhile. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Hmmm...that's a toughy. *tries to remember everyone he's even remotely talked to*

Shinmaru, Baron Samedi, and Dragon Warrior are all cool. I don't really know them that well, but they remain on my list of people I should eventually talk to. Hmm...Methuselah and Unborn Lord Xion are always fun. I would say Annie, but I have a feeling she'd be just as annoyed with me in person as she was when I ambushed her on aim...

You know what? I don't really know anyone here really well. A new quest begins! *trumpets sound* Make some friggin' friends! Haha.[/size]

[color=crimson]Myriads of people would be amusing to meet, so I'm not going to try to list them here - needless to say, I'd be content with meeting anyone who desires to meet me. I've met Dan and Anti- I also have plans to go to AX 2005, so whomever is there I will be meeting, lol.

Other than that- well, we'll see.[/color]

[Color=DarkBlue][size=1]Oh so many OB'ers, so little time....

Here we goes!

In no particular order...

[B]Annie[/b] because she's my twin/MSI agent. How freakin cool is that?

[B]Methuselah[/B] is more of a "Give me some time to think of how to get there" than a "Would like to meet". She's an excellent writer, and I think we could write a novel.

[B]Lady Katana[/B] is like the Foamy/Ctr+Alt+Del/ anything else stupid discussor. She's also incredibly cool, and meeting her is right up there with stalking her... (Wait, did I really type that? O.o)

[B]Lady Asphy[/B] so she can stop wondering about who they sexy chalkman is.

[B]James[/B]. I think that's enough said.

[B]Arcadia[/B] likes alot of the same TV. We could have intellegent conversations about them in person.

[B]Mimmi[/B] because I need to learn the art of bun making. That, and all good puppies deserve something, right?

[B]Solo[/B] because he is Solo.

If I missed anyone I talk to, feel free to fish slap me.[/size][/color]

Id like to meet Morpheus for an interesting conversation about video games (that would end in a debate, Im sure) Id also like to meet James because hes one of the smartest people Ive ever talked to (or rather typed to). Id like to meet everyone on my buddy list (which consists of 2 members who dont even post anymore, one of whom is my old best friend.) I would not like to meet Dragon Warrior because the sheer sexyness (thats fun to type) would turn me gay.

[color=darkviolet]Well, I really want to meet [b]Death Bug[/b] to see how long it takes until we start hitting eachother with Wiffle bats and I want to meet [b]Lost Prophet[/b] because I've talked to him on Yahoo IM for a bit and he seems cool.

I also would like to meet [b]Wiccan Samurai[/b] and [b] Pumpkin[/b] so we can compair family members in real life. Oh and [b]Wrist Cutter and Transtic Nerve[/b] simply because they [i]are[/i] [b]Wrist Cutter and Transtic Nerve[/b]
[/color]

omg tht 1 member sky3 hes totally awesome i want to meet him :D

So far, I've met Shy, Mei, and Sere Tuscumbia in real life, but it would be really cool to meet more. Akward at first (yar, I've been there :p), but once we get used to our offline personalities, things get a lot more relaxed. I've been wanting to meet up with Sen and Shin for a while now, but unfortunately my AX 2004 plans feel through, so eh. I'd say maybe this year, but with me not having a job and my parents not letting any money out of their sight, the cash will probably be pretty tight.

There are a lot of people I'd like to meet, though. Most people on my buddy list, though some are kind of annoying, like Japan_86. I don't want to start listing, though, because I know I'll leave someone out and they'll never forgive me, and then when we do finally meet, they'll bring a bat and kill me because their name slipped my mind when posting people to meet. :/ Wouldn't it be great if we all lived close by? Eh, maybe not. That's what the internet is for, in any case.

Guest ScirosDarkblade
I'd like to meet just about everyone of the "big leagues" here, with the exception of a few. So far I've met nobody. Oh well. I was hoping James would show at E3, but he's not going. Maybe I'll run into one of you boooobes at a Smash tourney or gaming or anime convention sometime. Who knows.

The person I'm most likely to meet is actually Siren, because he sometimes makes his way out to PA, so if I ever get out there I might run into him. Especially if I end up at CMU for grad school.

Oh my God... there is only one member I'd like to meet. I dream about them all the time. They're so damn sexy, I can't contain myself. Just uttering the screen name sends chills down my back. Do I dare say it? Yes. I'd like to meet [spoiler]Dragon Warrior[/spoiler]. What a member, I tell you what!

[quote name='The Nameless][b]Dragon Warrior.[/b'] He seems like he would be a great guy to hang out with.[/quote]

'Nuff said.

[size=1][color=royalblue]Lol. Since I live in Oregon, I'd love to meet the West Coast OBers: Shin, Des, and Japan_86. As the gamers we are, I'd have a ball fighting them in Melee, Mario Kart, and whatnot. Oh, that sounds like so much fun. :p That, and they're the people I feel most comfortable around lol.

Oh, the randomness that would ensue. :whoops: That and I'd love talking to them.

Other than that, DarkSesshoumaru of course, along with Metatron, Lady Katana, definitely ThatOneOddDude, Doc, Tigervx, Dragon Warrior, Siren, Patronus/Leh, and Panda. Some of these people I'd love to meet/get to know, some I already know (not IRL of course).

[b]EDIT:[/b] Yeah, I agree on Sol-Blade below lol. Shin's one of the few people I've talked to who appreciates old schooling, other than my older brother. : D

[b]EDIT2:[/b] Hey, Panda's a West Coaster, too! Huzzah!!! I wonder if I should reorganize my infant A.C.R.O.S.S. organization. She was one of my few loyal members lol. *eats her scrumpylicious pizzas*[/color][/size]

Hmm, I really would like to meet...just about anyone really. Mostly everyone I've talked to on here is really friendly and we can get some real indepth conversations/debates going on. But mainly, if I really had to narrow it down to a few members, it would probably go a little something like:

The Nameless: Starting and managing your own band takes alot of courage, I've been there, seen that, been through it all. I'd like to share some tales once in awhile. Besides, when you've been in the music business as much as I have, you learn to appreciate other musicans.

Dagger IX1: Seemingly unparallelled knowledge of almost every damn show out there, it's quite amazing to see her go indepth and analyze every little aspect of a series. Dagger's posts are always pleasing to read, always full of information. Except for music, I like to think that I cover that area. :D

James: For all the times that his posts hit home, I wish I had a US dollar. I'd be rich by now. Seriously, one of the more sensible posters around here. He always seems to have some sort of part in everything, be it an anime series to a sitcom to video games to technical "stuff". Reminds me of an All-Knowning God...lol. Okay, I'm giving him [i]too[/i] much credit.

Shinmaru: For stickin' to the old school, showing respect to the games that changed the world. Gotta love the classics, you just can't beat them. I worship my copy of Super Mario World, do you? Plus, because I too got a "Vote for Pedro" button.

Morpheus: To figure out his secret of creating a new topic every 4 hours. Okay seriously, because he seems to share some of same thoughts I have about games and gaming in general.

Siren: Because he scares me. ^_~

And finally, probably anyone else who has ever acknowledged my existance.

[quote name='Syk3']Akward at first (yar, I've been there :p), but once we get used to our offline personalities, things get a lot more relaxed.[/quote]

[size=1]Gah, yes indeed. I was so shy with Josh and Tori. ...and quiet. >>;

And then, for some odd reason, I was incredibly relaxed when I met Ger. Hopefully that's a permenant thing for future online meeting-age.[/size]

[quote name='Sol-Blade']Siren: Because he scares me. ^_~[/quote]
~_^

[quote name='Dark Serena']the West Coast OBers[/quote]
I saw you mentioned me later in the post, but don't forget the East Side OBers (myself, Charles, Vampire:Ed, Boba Fett, among others). *does East Side sign*

[quote name='ScirosDarkblade']The person I'm most likely to meet is actually Siren, because he sometimes makes his way out to PA, so if I ever get out there I might run into him. Especially if I end up at CMU for grad school.[/quote]
Let's just hope we don't tear each other's throats out, eh? :p Would be fun, though--not the tearing out the throats part, but just finally meeting face-to-face.

[quote name='Syk3']but once we get used to our offline personalities[/quote]
Well, then, lucky for OBers, my offline personality is pretty similar to my online...you all are so screwed. XD

Now, then, after I got that out of my system...

I'd really like to have a few OBers over to my place sometime this Summer for a bit of a Deathmatch. Mimmi (definitely Mimminess), Shin, Desi, Senny, Boba Fett, Charles, Dmitry, James and Alan if they can, ah, "swing" it, Kei...and a few others I'm probably forgetting. I'd definitely be interested in doing an in-person event with all of them, because it'd be a chance for us to all get to know each other a lot better, and to beat the living piss out of each other on the various consoles. ~_^

[size=1]Yay, somebody wants to meet me. I feel so privileged, with one person. But Danethol is cool. So, I'm happy :)

I'd like to meet him, Siren, Asphy, Alan, Warlock, James, Juuthenna, Syk, Ryoko TDC, Annie, Kane, Corey, Mitch, Desbreko, Drix, Boo, Radaghast, Wondershot, Panda, Celia, Semjaza and Baron Samedi [because I'm sexy] lol.[/size]

[SIZE=1]Hm. Who would I like to meet from the OB? Well there is quite alot. And I'll post all that I can think off. First the only three it would be 'possible' to without travelling to America/Australia.

[b]Methuselah[/b]: And that was happening aswell. Next year it will have to wait to Jamie, stupid Alton Towers trip. But she is one of the best writers on OB, and she rocks so much.

[b]Solo Tremaine[/b]: He rules. He's one of the coolest people I've ever seen around the OB. Well all fo you are cool, but Solo just rules. Yeh not a good reason I know.

[b]Kane[/b]: Well...he still lives a trip on a boat/plane away, but not as far as the the A's. He is just so amazingly cool, with his 'L337' chatting skills. >_>

and for the ones it might be harder for to meet...

[b]James[/b]: The aewsomeness of him. We would talk about the Matrix for hours upon hours at a time. Probably only taking breaks to breathe/drink something.

[b]Alan[/b]: We've been talking on AIM tonnes. And meeting the holyness of him in person would just rule

[b]Annie[/b]: Annie rules. She's the girl I've come to know throughout the past week. And has become a really great friend of mine. It would be awesome to meet her ^__^

Ok, theres too much to name. I'll add more at a later date. Heh. [/SIZE]

[quote name='Siren']I saw you mentioned me later in the post, but don't forget the East Side OBers0[/quote]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Oh yeah lol. I don't know many people who live over there, except for DarkSesshoumaru. ^_^;; Either that or I haven't caught other peoples' locations yet. :p[/color][/size]

[quote name='Siren']Let's just hope we don't tear each other's throats out, eh? :p Would be fun, though--not the tearing out the throats part, but just finally meeting face-to-face.[/quote]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Oh, a kissing session would be interesting. *runs away cackling* [/color][/size]

[quote name='Siren']...and a few others I'm probably forgetting.[/quote]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Psh, yeah, I bet I'm one of them. *throws pillow* I can get pretty violent and relentless when I'm competing. I love competitions, even though I'd lose over half the time. Mario Kart: DD and Melee would be the funnest.[/color][/size]