OtakuBoards

Puzzle [PG-LV]

Lilt

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"You've never felt that? That urge to do something you normally wouldn't do? That's your Alter talking. Next time, you should listen."[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]-Marek[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/Alter.jpg"][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/alter-thumb.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"Everyone has the ability to be a different person, they just don't realize it. But sometimes, the people who do realize it are worse than the ones who don't."[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]-Nils[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font][/b] [/center]
[center][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]These are the words spoken by Nils and Marek, as they were recorded in the Clock Room, centuries ago. They were the first humans to ever release their Alters. It was a time when heroes were greatly needed. But sadly, Marek fell to the Shades and joined their cause. But that's a story for another time...This dimension is in danger once again. New heroes will have to be found, and their Alters must be awakened. I, Lady Sceptre, am too weak to battle or to find the heroes, anymore. I can only call them, and hope that they are listening. But without my help to guide them, I am very much afraid that they will fall to the same temptations that Marek himself experienced. However, there is no time to worry about that. I must take this risk, and give them their new names if they ever manage to meet me. Only then, will they be able to save us all. I only hope that I'm not dooming this world to an even worse fate...[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]-Lady Sceptre[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font][/b] [/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]This battle isn't as black and white as Lady Sceptre makes it sound. Although are methods might be a little different, and some of our men are beyond our control, we are trying to help this dimension by changing it, not destroying it. What would be the use in destroying our own homes? Long ago, Sceptre was the evil ruler. And today, she still is. She's just learned how to disguise her true methods. We are not insane killers who just enjoy destroying things at random. We want to help the heroes, help their friends, and help everyone. It's true though, that if Lady Sceptre wants to stop us, we will use any means neccessary to fight back. She has left us with no other option.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]-Unknown[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][/center]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]It was late at night, and almost everyone had fallen asleep to the gentle sounds of the rain. Except for Anami Nomi. An average student at the Okanaya boarding school for girls. She liked watching the rain. She didn't know why. Even though it was always the same, it usually seemed so romantic and pretty to her for some reason. Two girls joined her by the window. It was the Isobe sisters. They were known for being troublemakers sometimes, but they never took things too far. Plus, they were fun to have around. Nomi was glad that she had made friends with them. They were the first students to welcome her to the school, and they made sure no one picked on her or anything like that.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"What are you thinking about, No-chan?" The older of the two sisters, asked. She was good at reading a person's feelings.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"Not much I guess. It's just...do you ever wonder if there's someone out there that you should be with? Like your other half?" Nomi tried to explain, not taking her eyes off the rain.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]The younger sister nodded as Nomi continued.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]"Well, I was thinking about where that person is right now, and if they're watching the rain, just like me..."[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Kagawa Takanori, (or just Taka-kun or Taka-san to his friends.) was watching the rain. But more specifically, he was watching the rain hit the girls' boarding school across from the boys' boarding school that he stayed at. Inside, was the girl that he loved. Or was pretty sure he loved. He only met her one time, but that was enough to convince him that she was the one for him. He looked at himself in the mirror. His sister had stolen a uniform for him from her school, so he could continue with his "crazy plan" (as she called it,) and tell Amani-chan how he felt for her. He adjusted the skirt a little bit. It came up a little higher than he would have liked, but it would have to do. Once she knew what he had done for her, she had to love him back. All he had to worry about now was actually passing himself off as a girl...[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Info[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Alright, that's about it for the story. I don't want to go much further, or else I'll ruin it. I'll let you know about your Alters later, but for now. We'll start off at the boarding schools. (We won't stay there for very long, since that tends to get a little boring for everyone.) If anyone wants to, they can play as [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/AnnieMay.jpg"]Kagawa Takanori[/url]. (That's him in disguise.) But if not, I'll just play as him. (I'm also playing as Nomi.) I also need someone to play as the Isobe sisters. Although it doesn't seem like it, crushes and all of that won't be that big of a deal in this rp. (Unless you guys want them to.) We'll get deeper into this rp, after it's started. Like I said, I don't want to spoil anything. ^_^[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Sign Up[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Name: (Doesn't have to be Japanese, but it would be good if it was. Oh, and I found a good site for getting Japanese names, so PM me if you want the link.)[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Age: (jr. high and high school ages.)[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Gender: (The boys go to the boys' school, and the girls go to the girls' school. Unless you're in disguise like Taka.)[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Appearance: (A picture will be fine. If you want to use a pic, and you can't find one by Monday. Just ask me and I'll send you one.)[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Personality: (Keep it short if you want.)[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Soul Brother/Sister: (Pick any other player for this. I'll explain it later.)[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Bio: (Optional.)[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left] [/left]
[center][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Well, I need to go. So I'll put my character up later. See you guys on Monday![/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name:[/B] Isobe Kimi (Last first)

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/AyaB.jpg]Kimi[/URL] - Her casual clothes consist of jeans and a t-shirt, as well as a jacket. She also wears men's basketball shorts, but rarely is seen wearing any girly clothes. It's not like her to wear anything feminine, nor is it normal for her to look like her sister.

[B]Personality:[/B] Of the two sisters, Kimi is the oldest, as well as the wildest and roughest. She is a person who can read people well and is thought to have psychic powers, but it is only perception and understanding that gives her this talent.

Kimi is kind, caring, and compassionate to those she loves, but she can be cold and apathetic to those who hurt her family, or even to anyone. She is known as the Isobe Shisou- the Isobe Shadow of Death, because of the way she fights, speaks, walks, and just the way she is.

[B]Soul Brother/Sister:[/B] HMmm....[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Isobe Sakura (Last first)
[B]Age:[/B] 17
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img29.exs.cx/img29/1584/FairyandGirl.jpg]The Bigger Girl[/URL], but she usually wears a black leather trench coat, open, with a tight white top underneath and navy blue cargos.
[B]Personality:[/B] Sakura's the twin of Kimi, younger by only a few minutes, but they're not identical twins. She's the calmer and kinder of the two, opposite of her rough sister. Sakura, like Kimi can read people well, because she understands people in a quiet way.
Sakura is calm and doesn't get angry very quickly, she usually speaks quietly and softly because she's quite shy at times. She is strong minded and never admits defeat, even when she's lost. She's a quick thinker and solves problems quickly, especially with logical puzzles. And although being the calm one, she's flexible, acrobatic, gymnastic and is trained in the Martial Arts.
[B]Soul Brother/Sister:[/B] ?[/COLOR]

Name: Yukiko Kurohana

Appearance: [URL=http://neondragonart.com/Art/2002/Elf_warrior.jpg]Yukiko[/URL] Wears black cargo pants and baggy dark red shirts and combat boots. Her face is always animated and is hard to read.

Personality: She doesn't like to be around a lot of people but like some company somtimes, she is friendly to a point but usually just stays by herself. She acts nieve and happy go lucky and always tries to cheer people up.
She fights with fists and sword anda few othe weapons but its mostly all a joke to her she goofs off by taking strange stances and making every one laugh. She usually has a joke or quick reply on the tip of her toung people knows something is wrong when she dosen't say anything at all.

Soul Brother/Sister:dunno

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkRed]Interesting...

Name: Yamato Syrinx

Appearance: Picture Pending

Personality: Yamato can be described simply in one word. Annoying. Annoying, that is, and cocky about it. He is prone to doing things outright stupid, illogical, and just plain... fun. He's got a live fast, die young attitude, that has led to making many friends, aswell as several enamies. He is also very easy going, with a soft grin, though it usually has some sinister cause, which, if he were a mroe trustable person, would light up a room. Two of his worst enamies are the Isobe sisters, since he manages to get under their skin easier, and usually recives a hard *** kicking by Kimi.

Soul Brother/Sister: Ummm... [/COLOR] [/FONT]

[size=1][color=darkblue]

[b]Name:[/b] Haru Takahashi

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] See attachment(without wings obviously).... Haru normally wears loose jeans, a silver t-shirt with black sleeves, black and white shoes, and an interesting collection of rings, braclets, and necklaces.

[b]Personality:[/b] Haru is normally more kept to himself. But the mystery that surrounds the boy leads to people wanting to figure him out and hang around with him. So, basically he is popular in his own way.
He is very loyal to his friends. He is a little more laid-back than anything else. In his years at boarding school, he has become a lot more communitive, and is no longer the loner in the corner. But he also has a reputation of being a bit of a trouble maker.

[b]Soul Brother/Sister:[/b] No idea... I hope we don't need to know this right away... ^^;;

Meh, this is my first time doing a male character... hope it works out good. XD[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=black]

[B]Name:[/B] Takara (Means Treasure) Miyagi

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url]http://www.digi-galaxy.de/Sweety%20Anime%20Girls/yukirin_maedel_a.jpg[/url]

(see pic but without the wings) Red hair that she wears in pig tails and light lavender eyes, she looks like she could be around the age of 13-14. Shes short around 5"4 and often people mistaken her for a middleschooler despite her being older then most. At school she wears her uniform which is always neat and tidy, and is often seen wearing girly dresses. In reality, she dislikes dresses, and loves to lay around the house in sweat pants, and wears jeans and tanks.

[B]Personality:[/B] She plays off the innocent role well enough, acts like a good student infact the top in her class, is popular with others and looks as though she would be suited for a rolemodel. What most people don't know is when she goes home she is naturally very selfish, possesive, stubborn, abnoxious, and most of all hot-headed. She's also very hyper unlike her mellow attitude when she's at school, few people know her secret. (Kind of like Yukino from KareKano) Her Hobbies at school would have to be fencing and the writing club. While at home its videogames and wrestling. She has a mother who calls her "Little Taka" (meaning little treasure) whom is a bit crazy and is embarrased by. The nickname "Taka" has been carried on with her although. She's afraid of people finding out her true personality, and often gets lost about who she is. She's never really had a true friend, one that has accepted her for who she as, because of the way kids picked on her in middleschool she has begun to hide her real personality. Keeping up the sharade for attention, she can be someone's worst enemy or rival.

[B]Soul Brother/Sister:[/B] It doesn't matter...choose for me if you must..

EDIT : By the way she is a senior in HS, but is just has an early birthday from most people.
[/size][/color]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Alright, I'll probably have the rp up by tomorrow. Thanks for signing up everyone, ^.^[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Name:[/b] Anami Nomi[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Age:[/b] 15[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Gender:[/b] Female[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Appearance:[/b] [/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/Nomi-chan.jpg"]Nomi in her wheelchair.[/url][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Personality:[/b] Nomi hates charity. She's very independent, and doesn't like people to feel sorry for her. She doesn't worry about her handicap, and doesn't want anyone else to either. But besides that, Nomi is a very kind and loving person. She's also usually the first person to laugh or smile in the group, and is sometimes called a hopeless romantic by her friends.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Soul Brother/Sister:[/b] (I'll just put something up about this in an underground thread, later. SInce no one has any idea what it should be. But it doesn't matter, because you don't need to decide this right now anyways. Also, I'm sure you'll want to put some more thought into it.)[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Name:[/b] Kagawa Takanori[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Age:[/b] 16[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Appearance:[/b] [/color][/size][/font][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/AnnieMay.jpg"][font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue]Taka in disguise.[/color][/size][/font][/url]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Personality:[/b] Taka is a pretty stubborn guy, who usually gets what he wants. But he hates it when people just give him things. He likes the satisfaction of earning something himself. Whenever he sets his mind on something though, you can count on him seeing it through to the end.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Soul Brother/Sister:[/b] N/A[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font]