coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 whoa whoa there safer.. o_O;; look at that again.. she didn't say i was cute.. she just said.. i looked older in the second pic.. .. now i'm insulted.. i'm not even funny now.. :laugh:
Phantasy Freak Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 I ain't going to put my pic up cause I am ugly compared to everyone else...I feel like crying now..:bawl: :(
coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 post it.. ^_^ please.... dont make me bug you about it.. :whoops:
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, everyone call's me "Safer", not "Seifer", 2 completely different people there :p wait a sec....*reads post* she said all the other guys are cute, but I am merely "funny", I'm insulted, lmao :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] LOL my bad, SAFER :laugh: , I guess the overall effect of your pic kinda side-tracked me. ;) Of course you're cute! it's a given, that's why I didn't mention it. :tasty: :naughty: :D
Phantasy Freak Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]post it.. ^_^ please.... dont make me bug you about it.. :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE] Can't...the [b]almighty god of digital cameras[/b] told me i can't..so yall are just gonna have to ponder about what i look like. :rolleyes: :p
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]whoa whoa there safer.. o_O;; look at that again.. she didn't say i was cute.. she just said.. i looked older in the second pic.. .. now i'm insulted.. i'm not even funny now.. :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] Good grief! :laugh: just cause I don't post it doesn't mean I don't think it! lol, If I thought someone was ugly on these boards I'd say so (I'm mean enough). I've seen your pics, and you're all beautiful people!:love:
Sephiroth Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] LOL my bad, SAFER :laugh: , I guess the overall effect of your pic kinda side-tracked me. ;) Of course you're cute! it's a given, that's why I didn't mention it. :tasty: :naughty: :D [/B][/QUOTE] heh, if you thought I looked cute in that 2 year old pic, then check out this recent pic of me....
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, if you thought I looked cute in that 2 year old pic, then check out this recent pic of me.... [/B][/QUOTE] lol, wow safer, nice hat. You seem to have aged some my dear, might want to look into some sunscreen or wrinkle cream. ;) :D Seriously though, I want you to post a real pic.... where you're concious. :D
coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 i'm so insulted.. i think i'll put a little thing in my siggie just because of you anna.. :smirk:
Sephiroth Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] lol, wow safer, nice hat. You seem to have aged some my dear, might want to look into some sunscreen or wrinkle cream. ;) :D Seriously though, I want you to post a real pic.... where you're concious. :D [/B][/QUOTE] heh, yeah, maybe sometime in the near future, I'll post a recent pic, but finding a scanner is difficult, I should buy one I guess.... heh, that pic is of mustafa, from austin powers....
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]i'm so insulted.. i think i'll put a little thing in my siggie just because of you anna.. :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] Hey now! I said you were cute! i sowwy....... :angel: don't be mad.....
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, yeah, maybe sometime in the near future, I'll post a recent pic, but finding a scanner is difficult, I should buy one I guess.... heh, that pic is of mustafa, from austin powers.... [/B][/QUOTE] Know what? I've never seen that movie. But now I know who mustafa is. yea! :excited:
coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 too late now hon ^_^ i'v already got it in.. and once somthing is in my sig the chances of it being changes are like.. 1:100,000,000,000,000 :):whoops: ;)
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]too late now hon ^_^ i'v already got it in.. and once somthing is in my sig the chances of it being changes are like.. 1:100,000,000,000,000 :):whoops: ;) [/B][/QUOTE] NOooooooooooooooooo!!! I never said I didn't think you were cute! I have proof- written proof! Gah! Don't do this to me man! I think you're cute! Give me another chance! .................:worried: please :D
coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 what will ya give me if i change it?.. :smirk: :laugh: ..
Lotus Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Lot of people post their pic, so I'll post my. I don't look that good though
PiroMunkie Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]Whew! Looks like I've got some catching up to do! Ok, let's see here... Seph: Good gawd, not at all what I thought you looked like, lol. Ya, I thought you looked more like Sephiroth, too. :D Ginny: I've seen you're pic before, or at leat one of 'em, still as good lookin' as always! :D Cera: Nice pics, very pretty :) Kinda what I imagined you looking like. Cam: Oh good gawd, lol, I'm completely stupified by looking at your pics. And the reason is this (no offense or anything) I always thought you were a girl, :laugh: because of your name kool[i]cam[/i]. And cam reminds me of the name Cammy, i dunno, lol, im just stupid. Oi, so obviously you don't look like I thought you did. But you're pretty cool lookin for a guy. TN: Not how I pictured you either, I don't know why, lol. You know what? You kinda look like and older version of myself, except your body's a bit bigger built then mine, well no, your a lot bigger built than I am, not saying you're big, it's just that I'm a thin lil' punk dude, lol. Nice pic though. Noryoko: You look like this one person I know, lol. You're one handsome dude, if I may say so. LM: For once I'm right on my predictions! You look just how I thought you did! Reddish hair and all! Dang I'm good! lol, you are [i]very[/i] pretty. Voodoo: I've seen yours before, you are the coolest lookin' mofo on this board, lol. Cecil: You remind me of Harry Potter, lol. Not how I imagained you'd look like. Of course, I thought you would look like a turtle, lol. Because of the Cecil Turtle that always races Bugs Bunny and always wins :D Babygirl: I've seen you before, it was a different pic though. I liked that one pic. But anywho, you're pretty too! :) Lotus: [i]Very[/i] nice... 'nuff said, lol Ugh, ok, done with all the typing stuff. Did I miss anyone? I hope not. [i]Anywho[/i], as for me? You know I would, and I've said this in just about every picture posting thread there has been, I would, but I don't have a decent pic (at all!) and now I don't even have a scanner that works with this computer :p But, I kinda gave you an idea of what I look like when I commented on Transtic. So you'll just have to do with that, for now.[/SIZE]
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]what will ya give me if i change it?.. :smirk: :laugh: .. [/B][/QUOTE] um....... hey wait a sec, since when is this grounds for blackmail? Ah I don't care... I'll give you...... a space ship and 500 sea monkeys.
BabyGirl Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]Lot of people post their pic, so I'll post my. I don't look that good though [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]You are SO cute! *Dubs Lotus honorary sister*...some people's pictures just make me plain happy...yours and Cera's both do that :D[/color]
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]Lot of people post their pic, so I'll post my. I don't look that good though [/B][/QUOTE] awww! You look so cute! Very nice picture. :)
coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] um....... hey wait a sec, since when is this grounds for blackmail? Ah I don't care... I'll give you...... a space ship and 500 sea monkeys. [/B][/QUOTE] ........ DEAL! [size=1](sucker... i can make a fortune with these seamonkeys!)[/size] ^.^;;;
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 PIROMUNKIE: hey punk, you left out Queen Asuka and myself. Don't comment on me, but say something about my best friend! Don't forget about her! :flaming: :D :angel:
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] ........ DEAL! [size=1](sucker... i can make a fortune with these seamonkeys!)[/size] ^.^;;; [/B][/QUOTE] ehhh...........well what about... my classic hot-dog vender?? Now you could make some $$$ with this....:toothy:
coolkam007 Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 *throws the spaceship out the window* .. bleck.. who needs a spaceship when you got seamonkeys?.. *seamonkeys die* DARNIT! >.< *spaceship gets crushed by meteor* DARNIT! >.<
Anna Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 yea! You changed your sig! :love: you can still keep the hot-dog vender, your sea monkies can run it, and you can have an enterprise. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now