OtakuBoards

What Super Powers Would You Want?

lcrisler

[color=#B0251E]I'd like the power to make people randomly orgasm.

"'I'm going to have to write you a ticket for...[i]Ohhhmygod![/i]" *falls to the ground squirming*

And...

"You didn't hand in your homework! So I'm going to set a detention date for [i]sweetmotherof...[/i]" *falls under desk squirming*

I think it'd be pretty useful and useless at the same time.[/color]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]^response :twitch:

Mines somewhat over used. I'd want to be pyrokenetic...or ice...hmm...maybe you could mix them...incase the fire in ice, and then throw it at someone...like crystal flaming ice balls...ooh...yeah, I think I'd like that...of course, nobody would get in snowball fights with me...[/COLOR]

[quote name='Who?]But how would that benefit you in a world where noone else even [i]has[/i'] superpowers? And if other people did have superpowers, how do you stop the guy who can control time and shoot you before you have time to react?[/quote]
It was meant to be so that it null functions as well such as stopping guns from firing. Also if this person were to come at me with time control, which wouldn't work if I nulled it, and he tries to get me, which seems crazy because no matter how much you tamper with time it is still one continues strand, powers can activate on reflex as well. I would still be safe. Also this would make things like robbing banks so much easier.

I feel so dumb writing this... but I would love to have Jublilee's(from x-men) firework powers!! My siblings think I'm so foolish for always wanting an 'impractical' superpower. But having fireworks shooting out your hands or fingertips is sooo cool!!! I also thought they look so sparkly and colourful. I could blow stuff up and make money for doing a fireworks display!! That would be so fun!! :animestun

If your going for power mind control beats all but id have to say that id want either flight or even better nightcrawler's ability of teleportation it just seems like so much fun except itd be nice if i didnt have to be blue with a tail and 3 fingers and toes etc to go with it

[quote name='r3vival']If your going for power mind control beats all but id have to say that id want either flight or even better nightcrawler's ability of teleportation it just seems like so much fun except itd be nice if i didnt have to be blue with a tail and 3 fingers and toes etc to go with it[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Not having [spoiler]Mystique[/spoiler] for my mom would be another thing I'd want if I had teleportation skills....and i think I'd like having a tail. I'd just hang around scaring people and it would be fun.[/color]

• 4 weeks later...
The super powers that i would love to have would have to be flying because i always thought it would be cool to do that and because i bet the view from up there would be spectacular. I also would like the power of telepathy. I've always wanted to know what some people are thinking and feeling...

Oh, why not!

The superpowers I would want would be the powers of the comic writer. Anything I would draw would happen! Not in the future or on paper, but the here and now on actual things. Kind of like manifesting reality through my utensils.

Call me "Manga-ka Comic-ka Man!"

Wow, it seems a lot of you want to fly...

I never picture myself with any elemental powers or anything... In fact, only psychic abilities really call out to me. I frequently wonder about what certain other people are thinking--that's where mind reading comes in handy. And sometimes, I'm embarrassed to say things to people or have a hard time explaining things, so communicating telepathically bypasses all that. What most people describe as "remote viewing" would also be useful for seeing things far away, or through things, like X-ray vision. (I often picture myself becoming blind and gaining this ability.) And since I'm so physically weak, telekinesis would really come in handy for moving heavy things or as a general method of self-defense. And with that power, I could make myself fly anyways, so why ask for just flight power? :demon:

The only psychic ability I might not see as necessary is teleportation. I tend to think of it as "cheating" anyways, and there's a way around it with other abilities...

[COLOR=Indigo]Fire, Ice, Light, and Infinite stamina with insane fighting skills .are all good choices.

Fire- If hot enough, cannot be drowned out. Things would melt by getting near it. Can destroy anything. But... without oxygen, fire cannot exist.

Ice- Nearly impenetrable, can form into anything, and can also shelter. More usefull than fire in my oppinion.

Light- Cuts through anything. Period. Aren't Lasers highly condenced Light?

Infinite stamina (w/ Insane fighting skills)- I thought of this the other day while sparring with a friend of mine. We were tired and couldn't do anything too extravagant, but it would be cool to fight forever good as new. I'd never get bored. AT ALL.[/COLOR]

The power i'd like is the power to be inconspicous at will, not invisible or camoflaged,but so that no one who sees you thinks you shouldn't be doing whatever you are. Invisibility has so many problems, if your wet, if theres a lot of dust etc, but I fail to see any such things here.

Also a 200kg force grip.....

I want to be magical girl with attacks that take longer to call out than to hit. I want to have that smug feeling of being able to cry out litterally a whole sentence and no one will have the common sense to shoot me down while I'm busy. My powers would be based on fire! And I could combine my body with mecha!!!!!! :animesmil
:animesigh
whooboy, to much CLAMP....