OtakuBoards

Silent Hill 5: Ghost Town [M-LVS]

Bullet Theory

[color=black][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Silent Hill 5: Ghost Town [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now this is what it's like when worlds collide [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now this is what it's like [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now this is what it's like when worlds collide [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now this is what it's like] [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]What is it really[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]That's going on here[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]You've got your system for total control[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now is there really anybody out there[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now watch us suffer cause we can't go[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]What is it really that is in your head[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]What little life that you had just died[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]I'm gonna be the one that's taking over[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now this is what it's like when worlds collide[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Are you ready to go[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Cause I'm ready to go[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]What you gonna do baby, baby[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Are you going with me [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Cause I'm going with you[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]It's the end of all time[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]What is it really that motivates you[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]The need to fly or this fear to stop[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]I'll go along when you realize*[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]When we get there I say 9 of 10 drop[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now who's the light and who is the devil[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]You can't decide so I'll be your guide[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]And one by one they will be hand chosen[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now this is what it's like when worlds collide[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Are you ready to go[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Cause I'm ready to go[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]What you gonna do baby, baby[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Are you going with me [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Cause I'm going with you[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]It's the end of all time[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy][You are a robot][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy][Now this is what it's like when worlds collide [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now this is what it's like [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Now this is what it's like][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]What is it really when they're falling over[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Everything that you thought is denied[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]I'm gonna be the one that's taking over[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Are you ready [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Cause I'm ready [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]It's the end of all time [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Are you going [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]Yeah I'm going [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]As Zack struck the final note, the crowd cheered. He raised his guitar, and then stepped off the stage, Marcus following behind. Zack and Marcus? band [b]Break the Day[/b] had gotten a gig in a small little town called Silent Hill, close to Ashford. They had been surprised, being called way out of their own state to go. However, the sum of money had been huge. They had decided to go. Zack didn't notice that Silent Hill didn't appear on any maps, couldn't find it anywhere on the internet besides some few odd ends, and that he finally had to ask for directions from the club owner himself.[/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"Man, we gotta come here more often! The chicks are wild, and the money...man, don't even get me STARTED on the money." Marcus yelled at Zack, and reached into his gig bag and pulled out a thick wad of cash. Zack nodded, but his mind was on his girlfriend, who was behind the stage. Packing up his guitar, a [/size][/font][/color][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]ffice:smarttags" />midnight[/size][/font][color=black][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2] blue and white Gibson, he went behind the stage.[/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"Hey, baby. I'm sorry we had to go all the way out here, but the money..." Zack fell short. She was sitting there, but she was asleep. He smiled, and pushed back part of her hair, kissing her on the forehead. He started packing up the rest, his other band members pitching in to help him every so often. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]A small hotel stood at the edge of the entrance to Silent Hill, looking as ominous as a forboden manor in an ancient story. However, that was where they had rented a room, so they had no choice. Zack parked the van full of equipment in a special padlocked place he had rented. Never seen a hotel with one of these. Nice." the other car, with everyone else in it, pulled right up to the entrance.[/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"Night everyone." Zack handed out everyone's share of the cash, then entered the hotel for the night.[/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]~~~[/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]The band was back on the road within eight hours. Beers were passed around, Zack taking one himself, even though he was the driver. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"AW ****! We forgot the equipment van...." Zack yelled. Everyone groaned. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"We gotta drive back, unless everyone has enough to pay for the equipment and the van." Everyone began counting their money. Zack groaned, and preformed a dangerous U-Turn. The sign that said "Welcome to Silent Hill" stood in the distance, approaching rapidly. Zack pulled back into the parking lot, and climbed out onto the pavement. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Zack climbed in the van, and Marcus, along with his girlfriend, followed him in. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"Though you might need some company."[/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"Thanks." Zack shut the front and side doors, and began to follow the car, which was already headed out of the parking lot. He drove, listening and participating in the conversation. The sign that welcomed them from Silent Hill back to the country roads was only about 30 yards ahead. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]The van slammed the gate. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"THE ****?" Zack shouted, and climbed out of the van. He got Marcus and his girlfriend out, and looked at the Gate Entrance. Zack banged against it, but nothing happened. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]"I'll climb over." Zack began to climb up the gothic styled metal gate, but as soon as he reached the top, his hand went through the air and...disappeared. He pulled it back, and slowly climbed down. "We....the gate...my hand...." He pointed to the top. They had seen it. "The...****? We're stuck..." Zack groaned, and saw the other car, full of his band members and helps. [/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]He ran over to it, and busted out the window, as it and the door was jammed. He began pulling them out, laying them on the ground. A bloody mess covered the passenger seat. A body was nowhere to be found...[/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]______________________[/size][/font]
[/color]
[color=black][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Sign ups:[/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Name: Very easy. First and last name, please. Middle optional.[/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Age: Another easy one. 13-25[/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Gender: ANOTHER EASY one. We gotta stop being so easy on ya. [/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Appearance: You can use a picture, but if not, a good description is required.[/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Strengths: What is your character good at? Can he fix things, is he really strong? What can s/he do?[/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Short Biography: Just tell what you did before coming to Silent Hill. This is completely optional.[/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]I have the spot of Zack's girlfriend reserved for Sonata. [/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Also, I will be playing Marcus. My sign up will be posted later[/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]We hope lots of people sign up. [/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2]Tash & The Nameless.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=blue][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Zack Sacraments
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://tnt.dynodns.net/~trunks/guilty/Sol/kami.jpg]Zack[/URL]

[b]Strengths:[/b] Zack is a rather fit guy, and can swing pretty hard. He knows how to play a guitar, but that might not come in useful. He took a chemical makeups class (He can identify different chemcial properties of different things.) in college.

[b]Bio:[/b] Zack grew up in a small hometown. He never heard of strange things, but he always had a peculiar last name. Sacraments. His father knew someone called Walter Sullivan, who always talked about Sacraments. It use to scare Zack.

He grew up with his friend Marcus, and they eventually started their own band, Breaking the Day. However, when he was about to leave for the first time, he couldn't find it in his heart to leave without the only other thing important in his life. His girlfriend.

Ever since Zack took the gig, he's felt edgy, and strange. [/color][/size]

Name: Deavan Stone

Appearance: Look at attachment but is around 6 feet and 1 inch tall and weighs roughly around 205 lbs.

Strengths: Deavan worked as a police officer for about 2 years and then quit and became a hunter. He is really built and is really good with guns he was trained with pistols and shotguns but he can also use other guns.

Short Biography: Not much is known about Deavan except that he is an ex-police officer. He is very mysterious. He is always in the mood for a good fire fight but that stopped after he quit at the police station. After he quit he became a hunter, but the things he hunted were... different. He would hunt dead things. But not dead like stiff and not moving i mean dead things that move. He came to Silent Hill after hearing about the strange things happening there and is there to have a good fight.

Name: Lee Wallins
Appearence:[IMG]http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/c/caesar01.jpg[/IMG]
Strengths: Lee is an apprentice Mechanic so he spends a lot of time fixing up cars which means he is good at what he does. His only really other good point is how much *** He can kick with him being someone that fights with nearly everyone.

Bio: Lee used to work in a small company in a small mechanics until he was offered a job in the small town Silent Hill. Now, He hadn't heard of it but there was a hell of a cut in for it. So he decided to go for it since he required as much money that he could get his hands on.When he got there he found that there was no company that he was told about and that the town was deserted. Unfortunatly however he couldn't leave the town so now he is trapped.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Name: Max Hanua

Appearance: [URL=http://www.animeworld.pl/anime/vandread/vandread.jpg]Click[/URL]

Strengths: Max is a professional driver. He can do just about anything in any car. His only limitations are what the car can do. He also takes a Jeet Kune Do class. He can hold his own in a fight, but he's not as good at Jeet Kune Do as he is at driving.

Short Bio: Max is a soft-spoken guy. He can be around other people, he just doesn't say much, and tries not to elaborate. The only time he elaborates is when he tells a joke, and he knows a few.

He worked as a cab driver before getting trapped in Silent Hill. One day, he picked up a fare who asked to be driven to the quiet town. Max was quite healthily paid, and the fare disappeared somewhere. Trying to leave, he found himself trapped like the others.[/FONT]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][b]Here's Marcus![/b][/size][/font]

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=darkslategray][b]Name:[/b] Marcus De'Silva[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=darkslategray] [/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=darkslategray][b]Age:[/b] 20[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=darkslategray] [/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=darkslategray][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/color][/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=darkslategray][b]Appearance:[/b] [/color][/font][/size][url="http://www.futureblues.com/spikeman.gif"][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=darkslategray]Marcus[/color][/size][/font][/url]
[size=2][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=darkslategray][b]Strengths:[/b] Before forming his band, Marcus played soccer for 15 years. This made him very quick on his feet and agile. Also, being a keeper, his arms and legs have become moderatly strong.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=darkslategray][b]Bio: [/b]Marcus is what some call a "people person." He is always willing to shake your hand and introduce himself if he doesn't know you. A smile is almost always on his face and he seems to lighten up a room when he walks into it. [/color][/font][/size]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=darkslategray]That being said, Marcus never could really hold a decent relationship. It always ended in disaster for him. One day, after splitting up with his then-girlfriend, Andrea Reynolds, he decided to just stay a bachelor. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=darkslategray]Zack Sacraments is Marcus' best friend...has been since childhood. They were always together, either playing sports or the like, and over the years, they began to slowly want to get a band going. Well sooner or later, they decided to go for it and thus creating [b]Breaking the Day[/b]. Their first show was in a small town which he had never heard of, but the pay was amazing. Marcus knew he couldn't pass it up...but when the show was over and done with, he had a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach that told him something was wrong...[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1]Geez, no girls yet? Dude?

[b]Name:[/b] Cassidy Denver
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url= http://www.psycko-manga.de/gallery/babe/40-2.htm]Cassidy & Aimee[/url] (Cassidy is in the back; one with the brown hair)
[b]Strengths:[/b] Cassidy has a way with words. She loves writing lyrics, and has written half of the band?s songs. Cassidy also plays keyboard, and her hands are long and graceful, artists hands. She also loves to play soccer, along with Marcus and Zack.
[b]Short Biography:[/b] Cassidy has always felt slightly shut out, as being one of the only girls in the band. She?s single, but that isn?t exactly her fault. Ever since Marcus broke up with Andrea, she?s been trying to show him her affection, but he seems totally immune. Thus, Cassidy seems far away from the rest of the band, as no one [I]really[/I] pays attention to her. The gig was exhilarating, but something about it was just [I]wrong[/I]?

:) Hope this is okay, guys.[/size]

[COLOR=DimGray]Awesome...

Name: Marty "Boots" Boutin

Appearance:[URL=http://ctr.concordia.ca/2001-02/June_6/19-TESL/TESL.jpg]Marty[/URL] (Note, he is the man on the right)

Strengths: Marty's main strength is his speed and stamina. Being a Rugby player, he is quite used to running for long periods of time. Despite this, he is by no means stupid. In fact, he is an extremly intellegent person. Aswell, he is very resourceful and usful person. He enjoys a good fight, and has become quite good at it.

Short Bio: Marty played Rugby, aswell as Football and Hockey, throughout his elementary and highschool years. During collage, Marty switched over to Full-Time Rugby, and has, in fact, become World-Class. If he hadn't been offered a incredible sum of money to play for a team in Silent Hill, he probably would have been bought by a European Rugby team. So, he went to the middle-of-nowhere town of Silent Hill to play Rugby. Such mistakes are one's regretted throughout one's entire life.[/COLOR]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Sorry for the crappy sign up, Tash. But it's here like you wanted it. I'll have to edit it later.[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=royalblue][b]Name:[/b] Janis Weaver
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/janis.jpg"]Motorcycle Child[/url]
[b]Strength:[/b] Janis is a really good cyclist. She also has a good ear for music, even though she doesn't play an instrument with the band. Every once in a while, she'll write a song for Zack's band to play.
[b]Short Biography:[/b] Leaving optional for now.

[/color][/size][/font]

Sorry for the late sign up, here's something a little different...

Name: Mike D. Jameston
Appearance: Mike's once handsome feature's have been scarred by the unimaginable horrors of being trapped within Silent Hill for over two weeks. His wide, sunken blue eyse have seen many terrors. His wavy brown hair, once cleaned and groomed now frays out in all directions, clumped together in places by crusted blood. His black leather jacket bears many tears, reavealing scabby tears and slashes running through his lean build. His thin lips quiver in terror, his dilusional mind creating sounds and terrors where there are none.

Strengths: before coming to Silent Hill in search of his best friend, Terrance. Mike worked as a private investigator. He's seen his share of fights, and is no stranger to using a gun, but by no means is he an expert shooter. His real talent is finding things, or people that don't want to be found, this time he might have found something that should have stayed lost...

Short Biography:

[RIGHT[I]]June 17th[/I][/RIGHT]
I've always had this knack for finding people, people that don't want to be found. Or have been lost. No not really a knack...a drive. I've always liked finding things that others didn't want found. God I never thought it owuld lead me to this. Heh...funny our world...my greatest strength's turned out to be my downfall.
I came here, to this ...******* hell-hole...to find a friend of mine, a friend that was proven to be dead. Terrance...good ol' Terrance, always there when you needed a friend. Damn good friend to. They scraped what was left of him of the ... *Page is smudged with a thick, dark, crusty substance* I saw him two months later, Same grin...same wave. Left a note that said "Follow me if you want. Follow the crumbs to find me" He left clue's as he went along, leading up to a note that said "Meet me at Silent Hill for a little chat. God damn right I wanted to chat. I wanted to find out who the sick **** was playing this Joke! I watched them ******* bury His *** 6 feet in the ground!
I have to go...I have to see If I can't find my way out of this place. It hasn't even been a full day, and it feels like it's been a year. What the hell is going on here?

[I][RIGHT]June 23[/RIGHT] [/I]

Saw the first sign of [I]human[/I] life today. ****** up...just a little girl, left alone in this place, I'll have to keep an eye on her. Keep her safe. My god how'd she survive this long... * Several pages are torn, blood smears the next page , scribbled writing appears below the page*

Why did this have to happen to me...******* kid....Head went pop when I shot it...
She looked like one of those... ... ... *Scribbled out* sliced me with a ****** scalpel... my god I'm trapped here, I'm not getting out...******* puzzle's every where...hell spawned creatures everywhere, I know I'm going to die here...can't trust anyone I see...Kill anything I see...or run.
Maybe I can end it myself, god knows I don't want to die slow. aww **** it, I'm dead either way...

*Next page the writing seems a bit more collected...*

Saw terrance again...dropped me the key...opened the police station...it's as ****** up there.
He's still a good friend...helpin a buddy out...even here...where nightmare's take form, then slash out your throat and run cackling in the night.
Maybe this Journal can save others. Terrance made me see that...I have to help other people stay away from this place.can't trust anyone.. every one changes once they come here...saw a lady the other day...asking me for help...stupid monsters...the same trick wont work twice!!!
she's hanging from the second story window of the hotel. I put a bullet between the eyes to be sure...
I know I can't leave this place...ever, even death won't separate me from this place. How long have I been here?
any one who finds this Journal...don't come into Silent Hill...Only madness and Death wait here
*The writting stops, the rest of the pages are blank .*

hope that works, if it needs changing just say so...

[COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Jamie Scott

Appearance: [url=http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/ivan33/Metallica/fotos/hammett001.jpg]Jamie[/url]

Strengths: Jamie hasn?t got much of a strength, he has his faults to the strengths he does have. Take his speed for example, if he was to run with a lot of speed then he would be out of it within 30 seconds because of his low endurance. But Jamie?s main strong point is his loyalty to his friends, if his friend was under fire then Jamie would take the bullet.

Short Biography: N/A.

I'll leave my bio optional for now, but if you want some knowledge about Jamie's history then just send it to my Inbox ^__^.[/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=Teal][B]Name:[/B] Paris Lawrence
[B]Age:[/B] 18
[B]Gender:[/B] female
[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://www.tapanime.com/series/devil/gallery/fanart/fanart9a.jpg]Here we are![/url]
[B]Strengths:[/B] Paris has a strong sixith sense. She can sense anything out of the ordinary for miles. She's also skilled with two very odd hand guns.
[B]Short Biography:[/B] I might put something here a little later.[/COLOR][/I] :catgirl: