Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
but...but how can you stay sane after all that.....every life is precouses and *hands begin to shake*.......does it become easyer over time....?
  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *looks over her shoulder* It became easy to kill, so easy, it wasn't even worth it. And when I finally realized what I was doing, I felt like killing myself. But don't worry about me. You'll break something.

Sean: ....how can you be so calm?

Moon: ........I was makde that way.[/COLOR]
Posted
[i]The future... what does my future hold....[/i]

*Ken looks like he is deep in thought*

[i]Or... what does any of our futures hold?... since i was 12 i've had this mutant power.... the only certain thing about the future... is uncertainty... [/i]

*Ken continues thinking....*

[i]The power to shoot lasers from my eyes... a blessing and a curse... i accedentally killed my father and mother with it.... and i destroyed a good part of my town before i realized what i was doing...[/i]

*Ken looks up at the ceiling like he is looking at god*

[i]I'm sorry Mom and Dad... i didnt know.... please forgive me.... and all the others that died that day because of my power.....[/i]

*Ken looks down and a tear falls from his eye...*
Posted
*looks up at ken as a tear rolls down his eye*

Sean(to ken):.....whats wrong?

Sean(to moon):......i might break something.....but i can't stop it.....*grabs one hand as it shakes then both begin to shake*.....Moon...past is past.....but It was just so disturbing to see someone die then to see someone else just shrugs it off like it was nothing....goes against what i was taight about all life being prescous.....
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: Save your tears for the living. *walks off*

[i]Flying high and fast, Moon Chaser flies into the sky and brushes up on her speed, swiftly moving upwards, slashing from side to side, moving herself, as if she was trying to rid herself from her feelings.[/i]

Moon: ....I shoudl've stopped myself when I killed my mom...[/COLOR]
Posted
*watches moon storm off*

Sean:.......don't worry about it ken if you don't want to talk about it.....

*sean gets up and shakely guides himself into his room where he lies down to try and finish sorting things out*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *sigh* I'm so out of it. *lands, then walks over to Matt*

Matt: You okay?

Moon: ....yeah...Just...leave me alone.

Matt: Sure?

Moon: No.

[i]Sitting down on the ground, Moon burries her face in her hands and sobs.[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
*Ken continues standing there for a second*

[i]I killed so many.... everyone in my town....[/i]

*FlashBack*

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
Man: KEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Ken: I-I'm not doing anything! *Looks at the man*

Man: ARGH!! * a hole is shot thru his stomach and he dies*

Ken: Wha... What have i done? What is this?

*Ken looks at a house and it catches on fire, and blows up*

Ken: What?.... *He looks around at his whole town on fire, blown up and everyone he knew dead around him*

Ken: Thousands.... Thousands are dead... because of this... but what it this??...

[i]What is this... this power? why was i granted it? I killed thousands...[/i]
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

*Ken silently walks out of the Mansion and into the garden.... his black sunshades on as he walks*

Ken: ........
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: .....

Matt: Woah...[I've never seen her cry before.]

Moon: Just...don't talk to me.

Matt: Sure?

Moon: Yeah. Yeah, just, don't make me hurt anyone else today.

Ken: ....*walks by* Hey.

Moon:..hey...

Matt: Hi.

Ken: What's her problem?

Moon: Myself.[/COLOR]
Posted
*gets out of his bed and walks out into the garden hoping for some fresh air after puking up what little was left in his stomach...*

*sees moon their looking like she was crying*

Sean:....I am sorry...I guess you really do care.....

*sits down next to moon and looks at her*

Sean:........I am sorry for everything i said...it was just to much to take in at one time.......
Posted
[i]She was crying... interesting...[/i]

Ken: You were crying, what's up?

Moon: Leave me alone...

*Ken shrugs*

Ken: Ok i always respect what people want...

*Ken begins to walks away wondering what was up with Moon crying...*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Smiling to herself Moon Chaser walked off.[/i]

Moon: By the way, my real name is Sil.

Ken: Did you say....Sil?

Moon: Yeah, why?

Ken: ....No reason.[/COLOR]
Posted
*looks around and shifts awkwardly....*

Sean:....sooo.....*still looks retched and exauhsted*......

*loooks up at the moon*

Sean: looks like you moon....*feels stupid after that comment*

*sean lays down on his back breathing the air and watching the stars thinking*

Sean(thought):.......well i will just have to adjust....matt said it best it was either him or one of us.....just have to remember that every life is prescuoses((ok my spelling sucks i admit it))....rigt now that i got that worked out i just wish these images would just go away!!!

Sean: uhhck i think i am going to puke...AGAIN.....moon will the image i keep seeing over and over ever go away or will i always heave my guts everytime i think about it....?
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *looks down* Look, I won't lie to you. The images will never leave you, but they will stop, after a time. You won't evern forget them, but you will have other things in your life to take the focus off. I promise.

Sean: Are you sure?

Moon: I told you I wouldn't lie.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Sil... why does that sound familar... Sil...[/i]

*Ken lays down looking at the stars and the moon*

[i]Sil... come on Ken remember.... sounds so familar... why.... why.... hm hm hm..... [/i]

Ken: *sigh*

[i]Sil....... BAH! You cant remember can you?

No

Bah... Stupid.... i'm talking to myself in my head.... Bah again...[/i]

Ken: -____-;;.....[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: ....*sigh* I'm gonna go train. Anyone else want in?

Matt/Ken: Sure.

Moon: :devil: Goody.

Sean: You're still fighting?

Moon: Why not? I could go study again, but I need to take my mind off things. For a change.

Matt: Study?

Moon: Yeah, some of us do.[/COLOR]
Posted
Sean: study.....thats even worse then training......oh i guess i am in....not much of a fight though...i do need to work on my powers though*remembers how his power conviently went off just giving him away*
Posted
[color=crimson]Ken: Hm... *looks at a mountain far off* *takes off his sun shades and opens his eyes*

No more mountain...

*Ken puts his sunshades on*

Ken: Only if i had targets so i could practice my mutant ability... damn.... oh well...[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Smiling slightly, Moon Chaser laughed at Ken, then watched his depressedness.[/i]

Moon: Come on....try hitting me.

Ken: WHAT?!?

Moon: I'm not going to get killed. So, do us a favor and start shooting.

Ken: Alright!

[i]Taking off in a cloud of dust, Moon watched him and easily dodged his firt few blasts...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]She's pretty good...[/i]

*Fires a blast, Moon dodges it*

[i]Come on...[/i]

*Fires another, dodged again*

[i]-____-;;;....[/i]

*Fires another and it hits her...*[/color]
Posted
Just forget what SS Trunks said about me earlier

And WHAT THE FU.CK? If any of you knew anything about the X-Men you would know that the Juggernaut isn't a mutant and he is invincible as in can't die!!
-----------------------------------------
Andrew enters the mansion and goes straight to Proffesser X

Xavier: I see you've come back from your vaction

Andrew: Yeah, it was great besides the fact that I nearly melted. How's this place been without me?

Before Xavier can Answer the alarm sounds

Andrew: What is it Proffesser?

Xavier: He's here!!, the Juggernaut is here!

Andrew: What? Call the others I'll see what I can do to hold him off, Ice up

Andrew's body becomes completly covered with ice and then he runs outside to meet Juggernaut

Juggernaut: Well if it isn't the pest

Andrew: We beat you last time, what makes you think this time is gonna be any different?

Andrew notices the scars all over Juggernaut's face

Juggernaut: I gonna crush you!!

Andrew shotts Ice at Juggernautt and completly freezes him

Andrew: That should give the others enough time!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...