Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Well now its definate... ssj chic is going to be voted out of the Big Brother House...
RicoTranzrig Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]It looks like it...but we still have 6 days...and the usual vote count hasn't been reached yet...[/COLOR]
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Oh okay then ------------------ Well, Rico and Flash have no votes. Heh looks like they will be big compeititors in the final few left in the BBH
Lia Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 ya i'm out, heh,i havn't had much time on the otaku
Chaos Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=seagreen]So, you weren't the one who voted for me this time...I'll bet it was someone else...like Krillen...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] No, the first vote wasn't Krillen. Go to [url]www.*cocks .45* *BLAM!* *Raiha drops*.com/hahahahaha_I_got_ya_hahahaha[/url] to find out who...*snicker* [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] No, MysticBabe got out. I left the vote-out before that, remember? [/B][/QUOTE] D'OH! I forgot! X__X! Ok, I'm outta here for a bit!
Raiha Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]*taps foot* Was I supposed to die?[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 uhh geez Raiha who have you been pissing off...your starting to catch up with SSJ chick
Raiha Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]uhh geez Raiha who have you been pissing off...your starting to catch up with SSJ chick [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well...only two names come to mind, but I'm sure there are more...[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Well...only two names come to mind, but I'm sure there are more...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ahh well i didn't vote for you.....seems you didn't need me to... :p
Raiha Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B] ahh well i didn't vote for you.....seems you didn't need me to... :p [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]If I had the energy, I would get really pissed off right now...[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Ahh but you don't so i am safe:D....for the moment :nervous:
RicoTranzrig Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue] Yeah, for now...:devil: j/k 6 more people usually vote...[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 I can't beleive that Raiha has 6 and ssj chic has only 4 more than her.
Raiha Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]I can't beleive that Raiha has 6 and ssj chic has only 4 more than her. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I can believe it. I'm not exactly know for my sweet sweet disposition.......[/COLOR] :whoops:
Anti Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]I can believe it. I'm not exactly know for my sweet sweet disposition.......[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE] yeah but your not exactly evil either....ok i take it back you are....j/king:D :laugh: you are only evil when pissed off...then the world cowers in fear...
Raiha Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Raiha is Going Down!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Just because I don't stand for pervertedness directed towards me?[/COLOR] :demon:
RicoTranzrig Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Wow...hopefully Raiha doesn't get kicked out...
Desbreko Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I'd like Raiha to win. I haven't voted for her yet, and I'm not planning on starting.
Sephiroth Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 dang, I don't check the poll for a while and when I come back raiha has 7 votes, which is very odd, she doesn't really deserve to be voted off.... heh, rico has no votes, last week it was I who had no votes, oh how times change....
shibatku Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 That's weird. I mean Raiha is cool. Krillin why would you vote for Raiha what'd she do to you?
Flash Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]That's weird. I mean Raiha is cool. Krillin why would you vote for Raiha what'd she do to you? [/B][/QUOTE] Well, Krillen is just... ...ya know.
RicoTranzrig Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Psst, shiba...maybe you should read his posts...j/k but he really has to change the way he treats girls...especially the person I love!
Flash Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Psst, shiba...maybe you should read his posts...j/k but he really has to change the way he treats girls...especially the person I love! [/B][/QUOTE] Ha, if that's the way he treats girls, it's no wonder he has so many Girl-problems... -_-;;
shibatku Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 I've read his posts hes so annoying a girl should be treated with respect and devotion and you should never dis on a girl its rude ya know.:angel: ssj chic is gonna be voted out I have a feeling.
Recommended Posts