Chaos Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Yeah, all you need is me to AIM you every minute or so! LMAO!!!!! Looks like Warlock got out, eh?
Anti Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 hmm to put another bullet in Raiha's head to not put another bullter in Raiha's Head:devil: *toss this idea around for some mintues thinks he came to a conclusion then continues to toss it around leaving Raiha waiting in anticapation*:demon:
Desbreko Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Dangit! I don't want to vote for any of these people! What should I do? I'm thinking of rolling a die.
Guest Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Hmm well im voting for ssj chic because she isnt on much anymore... So bye bye chic. One vote againist ya!
Anti Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 ehh well the one vote against raiha isn't from me....i havn't voted yet....course she could get another one:demon:
Raiha Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]ehh well the one vote against raiha isn't from me....i havn't voted yet....course she could get another one:demon: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]So, you weren't the one who voted for me this time...I'll bet it was someone else...like Krillen...[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 maybe......course it might be funny seeing you get another "bullet" in your head:demon:
Sephiroth Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 erm, you know, were not supposed to say who we are going to vote for....
Anti Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 ......i am not saying who i am voting for:devil: just teasing raiha:demon: ....who to voe for who to vote for *ponders then decides*
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]erm, you know, were not supposed to say who we are going to vote for.... [/B][/QUOTE] LoL, ya its a secrect ballot.....
Anti Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 lol:laugh: ahh well no more teasing i have cast my vote:D
Raiha Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]lol:laugh: ahh well no more teasing i have cast my vote:D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]That's better. :devil:[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 hehe:laugh: hmmms uncle spanky has more then 1 vote.....
Raiha Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]hehe:laugh: hmmms uncle spanky has more then 1 vote..... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]....so...? Ssj chick has more than one too....[/COLOR] :therock:
Raiha Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]hehe well last time he had 0 votes..... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]...true....but I think ssjbabe's got this one covered. Of course, I could be wrong...:demon:[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]...true....but I think ssjbabe's got this one covered. Of course, I could be wrong...:demon:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ya her votes arn't over 10 yet so someone could still catch up....
Warlock Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i] [B]Looks like Warlock got out, eh? [/B][/QUOTE] No, MysticBabe got out. I left the vote-out before that, remember?
Sephiroth Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 ugh, don't call me uncle spanky outside of the big brother house, like here for example....
Flash Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]ugh, don't call me uncle spanky outside of the big brother house, like here for example.... [/B][/QUOTE] Awww, poor Sephy. :p Uncle Spanky? Hell, I did't even know they were callin' ya that... oh, Kids these days... :rolleyes:
Warlock Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Uncle Spanky? Hell, I did't even know they were callin' ya that... oh, Kids these days... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] Trust me, I don't [I]want[/I] to know why they're calling him that...
Anti Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Trust me, I don't [I]want[/I] to know why they're calling him that... [/B][/QUOTE] He told us to!!!....he said to call him uncle spanky if something of his didn't work!!:D
Warlock Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B] He told us to!!!....he said to call him uncle spanky if something of his didn't work!!:D [/B][/QUOTE] o_O ...Weird...
Recommended Posts