Flash

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
No, I don't know. I missed whatever happened. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya know those people who are perverted, and crude, and sexist? Yeah, that's Krillen in a nutshell. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Raiha is Going Down!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

See what I mean?

Ok you see, I personally want Raiha to win too, but she turned everyone against me......and how am I sexist? I meen, Im not always like that, just sometimes, Im a really nice guy, and what I wrote in big brother wasnt to be taken seriously, I said i was joking and I did not meen anything I said about Raiha, I never would have voted for her if this would have happened, Im really sorry guys, dont gang up on me like this, I hate that, and Yes i am perverted some times and thats not the reason I have girl problems, I am very open on the internet but in person i would never have the guts to say anything that I say online, Raiha im sorry, I wont vote for next time...........if there is anything I can to do regain your respect from you guys then ill do anything. I dont want to recognized as that guy who is perverted and will never get layed and is sooo mean to girls. Please guys.........

[COLOR=darkblue]It's okay I guess...Raiha turned everyone against you 'cause she's probably the only girl, besides Stormwing, Tursi, and G_A (just off the top of my head) that actually play in games and stories making her stand out. And to take advantage of that...it's just wrong. Plus I'm really close to her, and how do you think that makes me feel when I saw you say that? I really care about her and love her, even online...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]It's okay I guess...Raiha turned everyone against you 'cause she's probably the only girl, besides Stormwing, Tursi, and G_A (just off the top of my head) that actually play in games and stories making her stand out. And to take advantage of that...it's just wrong. Plus I'm really close to her, and how do you think that makes me feel when I saw you say that? I really care about her and love her, even online...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Your right, Well I said Im sorry and I understand now, there is nothing I can do about what I said so can we just put it behind us and Start Over?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

No, it's just the regular number of votes that we get.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww.... Yes, Trying to beat the record I take it? You guys should put Big Brother in your Sig's to attract more people.....Ya know?

[B]

Awww.... Yes, Trying to beat the record I take it? You guys should put Big Brother in your Sig's to attract more people.....Ya know? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, we did that a long time ago, Krillen... But prehaps I'll put it in my Sig again...

[B]

Your right, Well I said Im sorry and I understand now, there is nothing I can do about what I said so can we just put it behind us and Start Over? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*crosses arms* Forgiven.

BTW, since I turned everyone against you, opps. I was acting on my own rage, and as some of you know, my rage is a little strong.[/COLOR] :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]its friday today, and you know what that means....

*waves goodbye to ssj chic* [/B][/QUOTE]

Correction, My Dear Sephy... It's Saturday, as of... Now.

Remember, we're going on [I]Flash-time[/I] in this game, heh heh