Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 siren: *gets up and walks to where akira is* hey... your invading my roof!... j/k... homesick?
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Akira:Home? I don't have one anymore.....All the people in my village is dead.*clenches fist*
Anti Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 *Æon begins packing his stuff. Æon changes out of his uniform and puts on a pair of street clothes* Æon:....ok I have everything i got...my pistol, my AC, and the clothes on my back...time to go home for the first time in years... *Æon walks out of his quarters and sets off for the docks*
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Siren:I didn't know... Akira:No one does.
Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 siren: well your not alone...everyone i knew died because of the invisible pilots that we picked up...
Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 siren collapses next to him and tips her head back to look at the sky...
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Akira:Beautiful isn't it? Siren:What is? Akira:The night sky, dummy. Siren:Right....
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Akira:Hmmm... Siren:What? Akira:Nothing.
Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 siren turns over and pokes him in the sholder... siren: go on... tell me
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Akira:I told u to never mind.... :blush:
Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 siren: you think i'll leave you alone??!! if you're blushing that bad it's worth knowing!! c'mon!
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Akira:Figure it out. *goes so red, he looks like a radish with a sunburn* man, u are persistant.
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Akira:Things sure are slow.....:blush: *still blushing*
Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 siren: pretend that i'm utterly stupid and i can't figure it out...(i have a good idea) and i'm supposed to be persistent!!!
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Akira:Umm....I'll get to it. Wait, if u have an idea, lets hear it.
Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 siren: i'll wright it down... then you tell me and i'll show you the paper... she digs in her pockets and finds a pen and a peice of paper
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 OOC:gahh...I started on page 22! How do we put it all into one post?
Raquel Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Ooc: this is the combined posts of majora?s mask and I `````````````````` Akira:*sigh*I miss my family....Killed by the Mecha Orcs. God, i wish i could see them again.....Anyone who has a family to see is lucky.*stares up a the cloudless night from roof-top* siren: *gets up and walks to where akira is* hey... your invading my roof!... j/k... homesick? Akira:Home? I don't have one anymore.....All the people in my village is dead.*clenches fist* Siren:I didn't know... Akira:No one does. siren: well your not alone...everyone i knew died because of the invisible pilots that we picked up... Akira:True true.....Hey, your making me jumpy, standing like that...Have a seat. siren collapses next to him and tips her head back to look at the sky... Akira:Beautiful isn't it? Siren:What is? Akira:The night sky, dummy. Siren:Right.... Akira:Hmmm... Siren:What? Akira:Nothing. siren turns over and pokes him in the sholder... siren: go on... tell me Akira:Tell u what? :blush: Siren:Oooh. siren: :rolleyes: ? Akira:I told u to never mind.... :blush: siren: you think i'll leave you alone??!! if you're blushing that bad it's worth knowing!! c'mon Akira:Figure it out. *goes so red, he looks like a radish with a sunburn* man, u are persistant. siren: pretend that i'm utterly stupid and i can't figure it out...(i have a good idea) and i'm supposed to be persistent!!! Akira:Umm....I'll get to it. Wait, if u have an idea, lets hear it. siren: i'll wright it down... then you tell me and i'll show you the paper... she digs in her pockets and finds a pen and a peice of paper Akira:Man, we are acting like a couple of scared teenargers....Well I am a teenager, but being with the Mecha Orcs has hardened me up a bit. siren: *looks at him sternly* you're stalling... if your soooooo chicken i'll tell you what i think Akira:Go ahead, Ms. Pushy siren: you've got a crush don't you... Akira:Nooooo....:blush: Umm...do u? siren: you can tell me if you like some girl on the station... i won't laugh...as to the crush question...find it out yourself siren gets up and takes a running leap off the roof landing on her feet Akira:Well, see u Akira:*gets up*I think I'll go walking.*goes to park*Ahh, nothing like a walk in the park. Still...*Unholsters gun*You can never be to careful.
DeathKnight Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Ken walks out of a door ontop of the tallest building on the base... he sits on the edge of the building... with complete confidence that he wont fall... he sits and looks out upon the base... the people wlaking around... He thinks about the lose of his friends... family... everyone... he sighs...[/i][/color]
Sephiroth Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [while craig jets off, sephiroth takes out his progressive knife and makes a b-line for the enemy] seph: I like these odds, it makes me feel alive....
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [color=royalblue] Akira walks through the park, thinking about the family he can berly remember. Akira:Man, waht were they like? I can't even remember.*Heads off in the direstion of the rifle range*I need to vent some steam [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now