OtakuBoards

Of Cats and Dogs [PG-L, Minor SV]

Onix

[COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1]

First of all - no, this is not about animals. It's an idea that's popped into my head, a tale of two gangs, a band, romance, and a monkey. No, there is no cross-gang romance, and no, the monkey isn't really a monkey. The Gangs are the Wild Cats and the Stray Dogs, which aren't really gangs. They're just two groups of less-than-well adjusted teens who clash on occasion, and have been dubbed gangs by teachers, elders, and their less rowdy peers.

The Wild Cats are a bit more normal, being "led" by Uchiyama Zeos, a silver-haired punk rocker. He's joined by his best friend, his secret crush, and Bunto, the aforementioned monkey. The Stray Dogs, however, are much more gang-like. The leader, THE Stray Dog himself, is pierced, tattooed, and likes smashing heads, as does his best friend.

I know what you're thinking: "This is just another gang-clash RP, isn't it?" No. No it's not. The gangs exist shortly, because they are soon drawn together by the faculty to finally do something constructive. The Principal's ultimatum: "Do something good for once, or you're all expelled." So, what are these wayward teens to do? They start a band. Which they call (they being Bunto) Cats and Dogs.

Bunto, always the clever one, notices something interesting about the Cats and Dogs - they all embody the Chinese Zodiac, from Zeos, the Wild Cat (Tiger) to Stray Dog...the Dog. Bunto's a monkey, and Imi, Zeos' crush, is very much the Dragon.

And, since this involves them starting a band, there's musical instruments involved, something that all of them are skilled at. Well, most of them. Some watch from the side lines.

Zeos and Inuki (Stray Dog) are both vying for the position of Lead Singer. Imi has taken up guitar, and Bunto stays back as the Band Manager. They are in need of drums, bass, another guitar, and any other instruments that others can provide. Or, there always space for lights, effects, and maybe even some mix work.

However, what the Cats and Dogs haven't counted on, are all the trials they're going to have to go through in the course of this little endeavour.

First, they have to fight of the Faculty, which is out to make it as tough as possible for the twelve gang members, particularly the two leaders, Imi, and the Rooster. The four of them are under constant surveilance from teachers, staff, and anyone else working for the school.

And when you factor in the collective competetive spirit of these twelve teens, things just get tougher. See, the Cats and Dogs are now determined to be THE best band ever to grace their area. Naturally, there are plenty of other bands who want to step in their way, and prove them wrong.

And of course, once news gets out that the Wild Cats and Stray Dogs are palling around, and forming a BAND no less, other "gangs" want to get in on the action. But of course, fighting is NOT approved of by the Faculty, leaving the band two options - defend their honor and get kicked out of school, or lose their reputations and make it to graduation.

The twelve characters are, of course, based on the twelve zodiac animals. There is a spot for each one, which will (hopefully) be filled. And to fill them, I need people to sign up. And to sign up, you need the form:

Name: Obvious. This takes place in Japan, so...keep it Japanese.
Sign:
Instrument/Job: For the band. No lead singers, sorry.
Appearance:
Personality:
Character Snippit or Bio: Pic whichever you want.

[B]Name:[/B]
Uchiyama Zeos (Family Name, Given Name)

[B]Gender:[/B]
Male

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Sign:[/B]
Tiger

[B]Instrument/Job:[/B]
Lead Singer

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[COLOR=SlateGray][URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=10][COLOR=SlateGray]Zeos[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR]
He ususally wears a pair of baggy, faded blue jeans, t-shirts of varying shades of black, blue, and red, and a leather jacket. Also, he has a tattoo of a tiger on his right shoulder, and a ring through his left eyebrow.

[B]Personality:[/B]
Zeos is your typical tiger. He's a rebel by nature, never agreeing with anything he doesn't want to. He doesn't listen to orders, never respects his elders, or anyone for that matter, save the people who've earned it. He has no time for rules or regulations, and seems to sometimes challange the very laws of physics with his boundless energy and apathy. This is always getting him in trouble with somebody, be it parent, faculty, or friend.

The only thing that drives him (other than his endless reserves of nervous energy) are his ego, which propell him to do things just to prove he can. His self-assurance knows no bounds, and often leaves his fellows in awe of just how cocky he is.

However, he's a genuinely nice guy with a gentle, almost romantic heart. He's fiercly loyal and will protect his friends to the bitter end, and he never backs down from a fight. His honor, loyalty, and courage make him a powerful force to be reckoned with, and it is always on the side of his personal brand of Justice.

[B]Character Snippit or Bio:[/B]
Zeos' brow was furrowed in concentration. The slightest error in his calculations could spell utter distaster for him and all his friends in the Wild Cats. Precise timing, careful mathematics, and a steady hand were necessary. He only had one shot...he couldn't fail. His very honor, no, his [I]very life[/I] was on the line. With a slow, steady breath, he squeezed the trigger.

The projectile soared through the air. Zeos watched with silent horror as it slipped past its target, just missing. In the split second that followed, his target rushed forward. Crimson blood sprayed across his field of vision, and darkness soon followed. It was over. Everything was over.

"Game over. Play again?"

"God [I]damnit![/I]" Zeos snarled. "How the hell can you beat that thing? It's impossible!"

Raidon, Imi, and Bunto all sighed. Zeos had made it to the final level in House of the Dead III and just as he was about to defeat the boss, he was slaughtered. Again. For the 36th time. This week.

"Seriously, Zeos, you're going to make yourself broke on that game," Raidon said, rubbing his temples.

"I won't stop until I've beaten it! I refuse to lose!"

"Get used to it, kitty cat..." growled a low voice.

Zeos whirled, eyes blazing, upon his nemesis...Ishikawa Inuki. The Stray Dog smirked scornfully at the Wild Cat. He held a single, gleaming quarter inbetween his fingers. It was clear that he thought it was his turn on the machine.

"So, how many times you try and win this thing?" he chuckled. "A hundred? A thousand? And you still lose every time?"

Zeos hissed softly, baring his teeth. He clenched his fists, knuckles slowly whitening. It was obvious that Inuki had struck a very tender nerve for the no-longer-legendary Wild Cat. His gaming was his pride, and Inuki questioned his might. It was an insult.

"I'll beat you at any game you pick," he snarled.

"King of Fighters 2002. Team match. Best of three."

"You're on."

The two stepped over to the machine, sliding quarters into it and quickly navigating to the Team Select screen. It would be K', Maxima, and Whip (Zeos) against Kula, K9999, and Angel (Inuki). Clone against clone. Anti-K' against K' himself.

"You're going down, Mutt," Zeos snarled.

"Bring it on, Kitten," Inuki growled.

Three rounds later, the two were on their last legs. It was 1-1, and both stood at their final character - K' and K9999 - and with but a hit's worth left of health. The battle would be decided in an instant. Cue dramatic taunting.

"You've been a worthy adversary, Mutt," Zeos hissed.

"Hmm...glad to see you admit defeat, Kitten," Inuki barked back.

"Who said anything about defeat!"

"Then let's see you block this!"

The screen flashed.

"Double KO. Match tie. Game over. Play again?"

Silence hung in the air, thick and acrid. The leaders turned to glare at one another, electricity crackling in the air. The others behind them shrunk back, feeling the brewing of a terrible storm about to be unleashed.

"You..."

"You..."

"CHEATER!" the two roared.

If it were not for Raidon and Taiki, the two probably would've beaten eachother into unconsciousness then and there. But luckily, the aforementioned duo were present, and managed to hold the raging "beasts" back. Limbs flailed wildly, but ineffectively. The refs had stepped in. Game over.

Tiger - ULX - Uchiyama Zeos - Lead Singer
Dog - Neuvoxetere - Ishikawa Inuki - Lead Singer
Monkey - ULX - Sarutobi Bunto - Manager
Dragon - Imi - Kagami Imi - Lead Guitar
Rooster - Sieg - Kayube Jokuni - Lead Guitar/Back-Up Vocals
Ox - Ozymandius Jones - Nakamuro Raidon - Bass
Snake - ^.^ - Iino Taiki - Backstage Work
Horse - StarrStruck - Kobayashi Kyoujin - Turntables/Sound
Hare - MistressRoxie - Nishimura Tsutomu - Writing/Piano
Rat - KKC - Uchiyama Kimi - Drums
Sheep - Pumpkin - Saionji Michiko - Tambourine
Boar - Sakura - Hiwatari Sakura - Guitar/Back-Up Vocals

For more information on the characters, information in general, questions, etc., feel free to check out the [COLOR=SlateGray][URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=659914][COLOR=SlateGray]Underground[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR]

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]Name:[/B] Nakamuro Raidon.

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Sign:[/B] Ox

[B]Instrument/Job:[/B] [URL=http://www.8stringbass.com/entwistlefenderbassVI_63mine.jpg]Bass[/URL].

[B]Appearance:[/B] [[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/ox.jpg]Raidon[/URL]], only lose the tie and put him in [[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/jae-69-studio-pbass.jpg]this[/URL]] jacket and give him an eyebrow stud.

[B]Personality:[/B] Raidon is calm, cool and patient, much like his sign. It takes a lot to get on his nerves; and even after you've gotten on his nerves it takes an even longer time to make him snap. He fulfills the role of the peacemaker; he hates fighting, and prefers to talk his way out of difficulties.

That being said, once Raidon snaps, he's almost a jaggernaut. Unstoppable and impressive, smashing things and intimidating people. The only thing he would never, ever break is his bass. Touch that, and you [[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/JohnPooky.jpg]DIE[/URL]].

[B]Character Snippit:[/B]

[B][I]It's only April. April, and it's nine-million degrees out there. I could fry an egg on the sidewalk, if I felt like it. Bet the neighbors would complain...[/I][/B]

Raidon stared at the words in his letter. It felt strange writing letters to someone who lived a mere hour away...but it was the only way he could talk to his mother, really.

[B][i]I practiced with the band again...we sounded pretty bad. Jin tred to blow something up (again)...and Inuki and Zeos almost killed each other. If it hadn't been for Imi and me, I think they'd've fought for quite a while. As it was...[/i][/B]

The reason for being in the band, as always, was avoided; much like the subject of the foster home was avoided. He and his mother danced a strange dance in their letters...neither knew the other's reasons, only the feelings behind it.

[B][i]I think I'm failing chemistry. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but...it just doesn't work. Unlike some other people I can think of...[/i][/B]

He didn't want to fail; not now. Not [i]so[/i] close to graduation. Which is why the band [i]had[/i] to work...

[B][I]I have to go now. I have chores still, and work after that.But I'll write again soon.

Your son,
Raidon[/i][/B]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]OOC: Music RP? Feel the wrath of a rabid Who fan.... [/COLOR]

[b]OOC: [/b]Must join! Looks good [b]ULX[/b].
[b]EDIT: [/b]Done, let me know if I have to change anything.
[size=2][color=Navy]
[/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy][b] Name:[/b] Hiwatari Sakura (Surname, Given Name)

[b] Gender:[/b] Female

[b] Age:[/b] 17

[b] Sign:[/b] Boar

[b] Instrument/Job:[/b] [url="http://www.kleinelectricguitars.com/Klein/bf-96-s.jpg"]Guitar[/url], (looks kinda like the pic but add a head stock on top and a shoulder strap connected to it) and back-up vocals.

[b] Appearance:[/b] [/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy][url="http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4927/ai9yl.jpg"]Here[/url], keep the goggles, she wears [/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy]long black pants made of leathery material and a tight black top with long sleeves that she keeps pushed up just above her elbows.

[/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy] [b] Personality:[/b] Sakura's an active person and is known as 'the lively one' in the group of Stray Dogs. She's usually very optimistic and tries to make the group more active like her, though it doesn't really work. She's formed bonds with everyone and they're all special friends and family to her.

She's extremely determined and if she really wants something, she won't be stopped, which goes the same if she really doesn't want to do something, since the determined attitude comes with stubborness. But she's not always on a sugar-high like state, she knows when to be serious and when to be calm and collected, or when to just be her outgoing self.

[b] Character Snippit:[/b] Sakura sat on a chair in her room, in her lap was her prized possession, her electric guitar. She plucked the top string, twisting the pegs on the head stock to put it more in tune. She continued to pluck the string until its tone was right, changing to the next string down.

When her guitar was fully in tune, she arranged her fingers on the fingerboard, placing them along the frets. She started to strum the strings of the guitar, changing her fingering every so often. She was practising one of the songs she knew by heart. She sang along to the song, tapping her left foot to the rhythm.

Sakura's cell phone started to ring, so she stopped playing and stretched over, retriving the phone, flipping it open and putting it to her ear.

[b]"Sakura here." [/b]she answered.

[b]"Sakura, its Inuki. Coming to practise tonight?" [/b]he asked.

[b]"You bet. Seeya tonight. Usual place?"

"Yeah. Seeya." [/b]they both hung up the phone.

Sakura put it on her table and got up, putting the guitar onto its stand, she had to get ready for tonight. She gathered some clothes and went to the bathroom, going to take a shower.
[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Kagami Imi
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Age:[/B] 17
[B]Sign:[/B] Dragon
[B]Instrument/Job: [/B] [URL=http://www.musicianshop.com/Westone_Guitars/Westone_733_Electric_Guitar_Metallic_Red.jpg]Lead Guitar[/URL]
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/34-10.htm]Imi[/URL]
[B]Personality:[/B] Imi, taking on the true role of the Dragon, is a ticking time bomb. While most of the time she is just a normal, though slightly irate, teenage girl she has been known on more than a few occasions to let rip and storm off in a fit of rage, taking anyone down who gets in her way. She always speaks her mind in is in no way afraid to tell others what she thinks of them or how they are. The good thing about this is that, over the years, people have come to realise that she is not just all mouth and there is a very hard punch behind her words. While she is never insulting she is brutally honest and very sarcastic, known for her snide remarks.

Despite this very unattractive side of her personality, there is much more to Imi. She will never get angry with her friends unless provoked and is fiercely protective of those she feels close to. She is kind and always offers her advice (she indeed seems wise beyond her years), even if she tries to act like she really doesn't care. As the Dragon, Imi is also a very proud young woman who would rather do something she is terrified of rather than have people see her back down. It's her pride that is her weakness and only two people know this--Zoes and his sister.

[B]Character Snippet or Bio:[/B] Imi was woken up by the loud ringing of her alarm, a shrill and annoying noise at seven o'clock in the morning. She groaned and pulled off her covers, hearing the immediate *bang* of a small pebble on her window. She snarled at the back of her throat and opened the curtains, already knowing who would be standing on the street. She was right and she gave all three of them a cold stare, Zoes, Bunto and Taiki all laughed and walked around to the Dragon's front door. Five minutes later she came out clad in her usual style of clothing, a small bag hung over her right shoulder.

Imi stepped out into the morning sun and levelled all three boys with an ice-cold stare, the shrunk back against each other and smiles weakly, waiting for Imi to make the first move. She sighed and rolled her eyes, flicking some blue hair from her face, [B]"Come on, Zoes needs to beat that damn game and I'm not one to stand in his way."[/B] Zoes cheered and marched ahead of the group, a few coins jingling merrily in his jeans pocket. Imi looked at Taiki who laughed to himself, [B]"I just hope Inuki doesn't show up again."[/B] Imi nodded in agreement and looked at Zoes as he half skipped half jogged in the direction of the arcade.

[B]"How he became our leader I'll never know."[/B]

Yeah, I made Zoes sound like a bit of a pansy....Oh well. [/SIZE]

[size=1][center][b]Name[/b]:

Uchiyama Kimi

[b]Gender[/b]:

female

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Sign[/b]:

Rat

[b]Instrument/Job[/b]:

Drum set player
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23664&stc=1[/img]

[b]Appearance[/b]:

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23663&stc=1]Kimi[/URL]

[b]Personality[/b]:

She's very bright and happy, ususally keeping the Wild Cats' spirits up alongside Bunto. It's hard to make her angry and when someone makes fun of her or insults her she deals with it by staying calm and making a remark that isn't insulting but gets on the others persons nerves. Kimi is very clever and is also wise beyond her years. When the two groups ever get into a fight she tries to calm both sides down, but it doesn't always work well. Kimi looks up to her big brother Zeos, even if he finds her to be a burden at times. When Kimi gets herself into trouble, he always knows how to get her out of it.

[b]Character Snippit or Bio[/b]:

Kimi dashed into the outside locker room and started to strip herself out of her sweaty soccer uniform and into her jeans and T-shirt. A girl with short black hair walked in after her.

"Great game Kimi, you showed those punks how you're supposed to play soccer." she said holding up a hand for a high five.

Kimi was jumping on one foot as she pulled her orange T-shirt over her head. She barely touched the girls hand and grabbed her doufle bag before sprinting out of the room.

"Zeos is going to kill me!" Kimi yelled to herself. One of her soccer games ended up being right before band practice, she thought it would be over in time, but the other team kept getting called for stupid fouls and stuff.

Kimi leapt over a railing and pulled her alluminum drumsticks out of her bag. Twirling them in her fingers as she scrambled through a door where Zeos and the other band members were arguing about starting or not.

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" Kimi gasped as she jumped onto her drum throne. She started to adjust the snare for an easier reach. She looked up to see Zeos giving her a 'I can't believe you're late' look. Kimi just grined sheepishly.

"Alright, let's play! 1 2 3 4!" Kimi screamed clacking her sticks together. And then she were off jaming.[/size][/center]

[COLOR=Purple][B]Name:[/B] Kobayashi Kyoujin. He mostly goes by the nickname Jin.

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Sign:[/B] Horse

[B]Instrument/Job:[/B] [URL=http://www.drastix.be/images/drastix_turntables.jpg]Turntables/sound[/URL]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/DeSotoDiceFreak/moon-keith-photo-xl-keith-moon-6211714.jpg]Jin.[/URL] He usually wears blue jeans, t-shirts and a leather jacket.

[B]Personality:[/B] Jin is very hotheaded and agressive. He often doesn't think about the consequences of his actions. He has anger issues but usually he is able to control them by boxing or distracting himself with his turntables.

If he feels a certain way, he will tell you the way he feels quite bluntly, often without any regard to others feelings. His feelings are very open for all to see except for sadness as he doesn't want others to pity him.

Jin is claustrophobic; prefering to be in open spaces such as stages or outside. The feeling of claustrophobia goes with his love for freedom. In closed spaces and if he has a job he feels like he's lost that freedom so Jin is often without a job.

He also has a tendency to destroy stuff to entertain people, and because he likes to. The times when stuff gets destroyed the worst is when he's had caffeine. Which is quite often since he's addicted to it.

[B]Character Snippit or Bio: [/B]

[I]Thud, thump, thud thud.[/I]

Jin jumped back from the swinging fist. Fists up, stance on the offense, he swung again.

[I]Thud, thump, thud, thump, thud thud.[/I]

Jin dodged his oppenents right hook but caught a punch to his shoulder. He spun around and kicked his foot out so it would connect with the man's chin. The man went down, and the referee stepped into the ring.

[B]"Jin! How many times do I have to tell you? This is boxing. You use your hands."[/B] Jin scowled.

[B]"It was getting boring."[/B] The ref shook his head.

[B]"Well I told you last time you did this, don't use your hands and you can't come back for a week. I'm sorry, but you gotta leave."[/B] Jin spat on the floor as he climbed down from the ring, pulling off his gloves.

[B]"Fine, whatever."[/B] He moved towards the door, knocking over a bench press as he did causing it to smash a table to pieces. [B]"If I beat someone up it's your fault."[/B] He walked out of the gym and broke into a jog.

[B][I]"Might as well go see if the band is practicing tonight...can't remember...hope Sakura's there..."[/I][/B] He smiled slightly as he ran towards his apartment to take a shower before calling Inuki to see if there was going to be practice that night.

[/COLOR]

[B]Name-[/B] Ishikawa Inuki
[B]Gender-[/B] Male
[B]Age-[/B] 17
[B]Sign-[/B] Dog
[B]Instrument/Job-[/B] Mainly a lead Singer, but he also likes to play the guitar, piano, drums, and violin, also messing around with the turntables.

[B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://img115.echo.cx/img115/4901/blackguitar1jb.jpg]Inuki[/URL]
Not only does Inuki wear leather, he also wears faded, baggy jeans, baggy hooded sweaters, and several varieties of shirts. He also likes to wear fingerless batting gloves along with a white gold bracelet that has an engraving on the silver plate that is attached to it. From all these items, there are five things that one should not touch are his hair, which tends to change every other week, his necklace that contains his dog tag and a silver cross, his leather jacket, his lighter given to him by his grandfather before he passed, and his [URL=http://img76.echo.cx/img76/3823/yamaha9ck.jpg]Yamaha YZF-R1[/uRL] motorcycle.

[B]Personality-[/B] Inuki is the epitome of a wild dog. He?s rambunctious, fiery, and rebellious. He bottles his emotions and is quick to anger, never quick to calm. Yet, because of this temperamental attitude, Inuki has an issue with trusting people. To him, everything is black and white, there is no gray. He cares nothing for the earthly materials or the supposed ?god-given? objects. He merely has nothing to care for except his music, which is the only thing that could keep him from going insane, but perhaps insanity is something he does well. For Inuki, trouble has a way of finding him and helping him into it, except Inuki finds ways to get out of it. The Stray Dog may have a strong judgment of trust and initial anger; he is a man who hides his other talents and abilities. Fear is not a word in his vocabulary which would explain why he is a daring man, yet all he is, is an intelligent and protective guy who needs to mellow down.

[B]Character Snippet -[/B]

[Color=DarkBlue][B]Name[/B]: Iino Taiki (As is done, first name last)

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Age[/B]: 16

[B]Sign[/B]: Snake

[B]Instrument/Job[/B]: Backstage Work

[B]Appearance[/B]: See attachment

[B]Personality[/B]: Taiki is a charming young man. He can talk his way out of any problem, and probably flatter whoever he was having problems with, no matter the sex. He loves to talk, but not to the point of talking just to hear his own voice. Although looks aren?t everything, Taiki keeps his up and always tries to keep as groomed as he can. Taiki?s biggest problem in his eyes is having all the girls go gaga over him. He can?t stand being in the spotlight, or anywhere near it. That?s why he works backstage.

[B]Character Snippit[/B]: Taiki walked down the street. He and the others had just finished band practice, and Taiki needed to be home. His little sister hadn?t been feeling well and he wanted to check up on her, to make sure she didn?t need anything before the stores closed.

As he walked, his silver hair was rustled by the wind, and he ran his hand through it, making sure nothing was caught. He sighed quietly, and started to think about what life had been like before his father passed away.

His sister had been diagnosed with brain cancer at an early age, and they had said she would never live more than a year, but a year later to the day, she was still fighting and smiling all in the same breath. The one thing that in Taiki?s mind, kept her fighting was the encouragement of his father and himself. Everyday, Taiki would check up on her, and make sure she was comfortable. Everyday, his father would sit for an hour and watch T.V. with her, and help her with her homework from school.

Even though she was sick, they still had fun. From just going to the park and watching the leaves fall in autumn, to watching the sakura flowers blossom in spring, they always had fun. The only problem in their family was their mother. She was an executive for a huge company in Tokyo, and was always away. She tried to get home, but projects quickly piled up when she did, and things got out of order, so she only came home when she could, and even then, her heart was still in her work.

Taiki loved his mother, and after his father passed away, she moved her job to their home, and worked at home. She was still always working, but Taiki got see her more often, and they did get to do things once in a while, and for Taiki, that was enough.

He sighed once more and began to climb the stairs to his apartment. In all his thoughts, he had already arrived. He anticipated the look on his sister?s face when he opened the door, hoping she didn?t need anything.

He jogged up the stairs and was met at the top of the stairs by his sister. She began to hug his leg, and Taiki picked her up. ?I?m sorry, practice ran over tonight. Everything alright??

?Yeah, I just misswed you, dat?s all.? She said, smiling.

It was good to have a family to go home too.

OOC: BOOYA! First totally finished signup! =P[/color]

[SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Takani Ichi

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Age[/B]: 17

[B]Sign[/B]: Snake

[B]Instrument/Job[/B]: Manager

[B]Appearance[/B]: Ichi is a tall slim man with short brown hair and eyes. He wears a traditional suit. Long blue pants, a white button-up shirt, blue jacket, and red tie usually loosened around his neck. He seldomly shaves and as a result has aquired a rough look. He smells of tobacco due to constant smoking, although he is under age. He fears his new job as the band's manager will force him to clean up his look, cause "no one wants to deal with a filthy delinquent," or so his mother says.

[B]Personality[/B]: Ichi is a lazy kid with not much on his mind, besides himself. He lacks the will power to pay attention in school yet seems to have a natural talent with money and numbers. He also deals well with people, and these traits have aquired him the job as the band's manager. He keeps track of the money and does all the show booking and promotion. He is rather self-concious and although everyone has faith in him as manager, he doubts he'll make the grade. He acts as though he doesn't care what people think, however he feels quite the opposite.

[B]Character Snippit or Bio[/B]: "Wake up you bum!" Ichi's mother shouted as he clenched the pillow covering his head. "You're gonna be late for school!" she cried again, her voice high and equivalent to the scraping of nails against a chalkboard. Ichi quickly rose from the bed and screamed back "Shut up already, I'm going!" He slipped into his pants and shirt, throwing a jacket over his shoulder and just barely fitting a tie around his neck.

He walked downstairs to find his mother sitting at the table, waiting for him. "You look horrible, whens the last time you took a bath?" she asked menacingly. Ichi just grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the counter and left through the front door, ignoring his mothers taunting questions. Almost immediately he lit a cigarette, the gray smoke wafting through the air as he took a puff from the tip. He looked down at his clothes [I]I can't believe she makes me wear this[/I] he thought to himself as he walked. His mothers attempts to make him a "smart, well-mannered young boy," had all but failed.

He figured she just made him wear this for the humiliation factor. He grunted as he threw his cigarette to the ground, stomping it out angrily. The ash burned against the sole of his shoe, a quick resemblence to his life, or so he thought. Although he wasn't the smartest, or most well-mannered around, he felt as though he was destined for greatness. He hoped someday he'd be able to return home, and rub it in his mother's face.[/SIZE]

OOC: Heres my sign-up, tried my best but I found myself struggling for ideas. If theres anything you'd like me to change just ask

[CENTER][b][color=darkslategray][size=1]Name:[/b] Jokuni Kayube

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Sign:[/b] Rooster

[b]Instrument/Job:[/b] Lead Guitar, Backup Vocals

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://nitro2003.free.fr/bleach/img/images/ichigo%2001.jpg]Kayube.[/URL]

[b]Personality:[/b] Kayube is a wild gun. He's a trickster, always getting himself into different types of mischef, be it violence, or just all around stupidity. He doesn't take orders very well from anyone besides Zeos. Kayube even takes Zeos' personality traits above and beyond, to the point where its almost dangerous.

[b]Character Snippit: [/b][b]"Get your butt down here, Kayube!"[/b] His father yelled from the top of the stairs. He groaned, and sat up, itching his head, rubbing his eyes, to get himself up. Kayube went to his closet, picking out a shirt and pants. If he wore something [i]inapropritate[/i], his father wouldn't stop yelling until Kayube fell asleep again. With a loud, obnoxious sigh, Kayube went to brush his teeth.

Soon, he was stepping down the stairs, still groggy. He hadn't gotten uch sleep from the night before, and still had a few bruises that ached. No one asked about it, as they silently ate. Kayube laughed to himself, if only they knew what had happened, they'd probably be yelling or cheering. He liked his family that way. With a still silent repose, he got up, grabbed his stuff, and walked out the door, without a word.

When he entered the school gates, he groaned. [i]So long...At least Zeos' is here.[/i] Ruffling his orange hair, Kayube slung the bookbag over his shoulder, and walked to the doors, right hand out, pressing on the cool metal. It swung open with a creak. [i]They need to fix this place up.[/i] Kayube sighed again. He hated keeping his...overactive personality under control. But one more [i]mishap[i] and he'd be suspended. It'd be his fourth suspension, and after four, your don't come back.

[b]"This sucks."[/b][/color][/size][/CENTER]

[CENTER]
[SIZE="1"][b]Name:[/b]
Saionji Michiko
[b]Gender: [/b]
Female
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sign:[/b]
Sheep
[b]Instrument/Job:[/b]
[URL="http://www.rhythmfusion.com/products/images/b07.jpg"]Tamborine[/URL] She doesn't have a big role in the band, but she's happy and honored just to be in the background.
[b]Appearance: [/b][URL="http://www.lovehinaplus.com/LHplus/homepages/20011012/index_image_20011012.jpg"]Click[/URL] Michiko is usually seen wearing her school uniform or a light pink and white kimono. She is an attractive girl that wears alot of skirts and feminine outfits. She has light long brown hair and light blue eyes.
[b]Personality:[/b] Michi is very caring, calm, passive, kind, understanding and practically never gets angry. This makes her appear somewhat goofy, for she's very clumsy and often this gets her into trouble. It's hard to imagine someone so sweet getting in trouble, but some hot-headed people find it annoying and her naiveness doesn't help much. Michi has never disliked anyone before and has always seen the good in everyone. She can break up every fight, and can very easily been made to cry although she is happy majority of the time. She smiles a lot. She acts younger then she is like a child, but during serious moments, can act like an adult which shocks most people. Suprisingly her strong points are cooking and academics.

[b]Character Snippit or Bio:[/b] Michiko skipped her way to lunch. She was hungry after practicing on her Tamborine last night but was excited when she would finally be able to perform. She sat down with her friend Yumi and ate her rice cake she cooked and packed herself.

*flashback*
Michiko waved her head back and forth while smiling playing the Tamborine in her room.

From Downstairs...
"Michi! What are you doing up there?" shouted Michiko's mother.
"I can't hear myself think!" shrieked Michiko's father.
"I think I need some asprin..." muttered her mother.
They both shivered in torment at the loud banging noise.

Michiko continued to sway and pound on her tamborine, too busy and having fun to hear the voices from below.

*End of flashback*

A group of girls from Michiko's algebra class ran up to her while she was eating her lunch. "Michi-sama, would you mind helping me with my algebra homework? I really don't get any of it..." said one of the girls. Michi just smiled and began to help the girl in solving an equation. "Sugoi! Your so cool! Thank you, you really helped me a lot Michi-san, with finals coming up, I've really been stressed" said the girl bowing. "Your welcome anytime" replied Michi smiling. The girls walked off with the others giggling.

"I can't believe how much influence you have over this school. How can you be so nice? If it were me, I'd charge those girls." Yumi said while shaking her fist. Michi of course stared at her clueless. "Oh nevermind. You probably don't get what I said anyway" sighed Yumi shrugging her shoulders. "You know, half the boys in your class are like madly in love with you already, You've got looks, grades, *cough*even though half the time it seems like you don't have a brain *cough* don't you atleast have a crush on one of them?" complained an annoyed tomboy Yumi. Michiko put her hands to her chin as if she were thinking.

".........Whats a...crush?" replied Michi blinking clearly confused. "Oh...forget it!" groaned Yumi as she stuffed some vegetables into her mouth. This was how everyday went though. Michi was clueless and happy-go-lucky, while Yumi was grumpy and frustrated. And thats what made their friendship so great.

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[color=#9933ff]It took me longer than expected to fill this out, but I'm pretty much satisfied with it. (It's important to me that I like my character.)

[b]Edit: [/b]Realized there was already a snake; changed this to Hare, and some of his stats, and appearance are different. Eheh. ^^;[/color]

[size=1][color=blue][b]Name: [/b]Nishimura Tsutomu
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Age: [/b]17
[b]Sign: [/b]Hare
[b]Instrument/Job: [/b] Sometimes the band plays popular songs, but Tsutomu also composes new music for the group, presents it to them, and they end up working it to their liking. Tsutomu will occasionally play the (electric) piano, as well, but prefers to write the music. A bit of a Jack-of-all-trades, he does anything else needed.

[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b][i][u]Vitals[/u][/i][/b][list][*][b]Height: [/b]5' 8" (173cm)
[*][b]Weight: [/b]146 lbs (66.22 kg)
[*][b]Birthday: [/b]January 22
[*][b]Sign: [/b]Aquarius
[*][b]Grade: [/b]Junior in High School
[*][b]Blood Type: [/b]AB+
[*][b]Favorite Color: [/b]Blue. Also likes red - a lucky color
[*][b]Eye Color: [/b]Mood eyes (that means they change colors depending upon his mood - this condition actually exists, and no, I'm not making it up); mostly deep blue
[*][b]Hair Color: [/b]Brownish black. Somewhere between short and long, Tsutomu's hair is naturally spikey. It would take tons of product to make it lie flat, and unfortunately he's not metrosexual, so spikey is the way it stays.[/list]
Tsutomu can wear almost anything and make it look good on him with little to no effort, one of the qualities that makes him very attractive. However, he prefers to wear your standard baggy pants - khaki or usually denim, perhaps with a pretreated wash, and two shirts - a tank top underneath and a button-down shirt on top. Color wise, he looks good in anything, but prefers blues or eccentric colors like purple and orange, which, on him, look gorgeous.

[b]Personality: [/b]Because of his good looks and charm, he could easily fit into the "popular" group anytime he wants, but that, clearly, is exactly what Tsutomu doesn't want. He may be good looking but he's not a total pretty boy without any brains, and knows how shallow some of the "popular" kids can be. He would rather spend his time with people who don't pretend, and are "real" - like members of the Stray Dogs.

Tsutomu is smart as well as creative. If he tried harder, Tsutomu could be the best in the class. But between worrying about his mother, and looking after his sister when and where his mother can't, his grades have dropped to mostly C's and B's.

Neither intro or extroverted, Tsutomu is witty, and does things in a way that makes him look very non-chalant. However, he is not self absorbed or apathetic, either. Always aware of what's going on around the band, he knows who's about to blow a fuse and fight with whom, and has the linguistic talents of negotiation to cool the situation. Tsutomu specially takes care and look out to make sure none of the band and crew is fighting during school hours, because he knows it will mean expulsion for all of them.

[b]Character Snippit or Bio: [/b]Home from band practice, Tsutomu unlocked the door, took off his shoes, and walked into the apartment. Everything was still and quiet, and Tsutomu frowned when he read the note on the kitchen counter. His mom must have come home for lunch and put it there.

[i]Tsutomu,

I've left a message on your cell phone, but I'm writing down for you, too. Pick your sister up from school around 4:30. Emiko's staying after school for tennis club, and the bus doesn't bring her home, nor do I want her taking regular buses alone, all over town. I'll be home late tonight, there's leftovers in the fridge, or you can call in for pizza.

Love, Mom[/i]

Tsutomu frowned. It was already 5:00. He turned around again and walked out the door, heading toward the bus stop. Tsutomu thought, and shook his head. One of these days his mother was going to have a mental breakdown - either from the stress at work, or the emotional toll of the divorce. It had all ended two years ago, but on top of work and being a single mother trying to raise two kids, no wonder she was still unstable. It didn't make Tsutomu any less annoyed at her, though. A mother he saw infrequently, and a father who hadn't bothered to contact him since the divorce, the Stray Dogs and his sister were the only family he had.

Tsutomu waited five minutes and the bus finally arrived. He knew it would take him only a couple blocks away from his sisters school, which was good. On the bus ride over, he checked his cell phone for the message, which he was certain he didn't receive. And he didn't. [i]Mom must have forgot that, too,[/i] he thought. Tsutomu sighed, and continued to look out the window.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1]

Well, since I have all 10 characters, exempting Zeos and Bunto from the count, it seems we're ready to go. And since no one else wants our dear Monkey, I'll take him myself. I was getting rather partial to him, anyway. So, this will be up very, very soon. See ya in the Arena.

[B]Name: [/B]
Sarutobi Bunto

[B]Gender: [/B]
Male

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Sign:[/B]
Monkey

[B]Instrument/Job:[/B]
Manager

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[URL=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=18&pos=12][COLOR=Silver]Bunto[/COLOR][/URL]
This is...pretty much what Bunto looks like in day to day life, getting rid of the strange collars, of course, and also giving him a white undershirt. He looks kind of goofy, but that's the Monkey, for you. Oh, and he doesn't have the crossbow or the sake bottle. I'm hoping I didn't need to tell you that, though.

[B]Personality: [/B]
Bunto is, well, the Monkey. And as a Monkey, he's a clever, fun-loving little SOB who never takes anything seriously, least of all Zeos and Inuki's death threats. So, naturally, he's not taking the current situation seriously at all, seeing it, instead, to be an excercise in fun, and a way to get his friends to cool down for once. He doesn't really have a care in the world, and never lets anything break his impossibly high spirits.

Despite his outwardly ditzy appearance, Bunto is actually quite intelligent, and nothing ever slips by him unnoticed. He knows all and sees all, when it comes to his own little world, and if anything dangerous is going down, he's always ready to inform his allies. His innate wisdom makes him a kind of guru at times, though people never take his advice seriously. Still, he may be the one to save all their hides...

I think I'll keep Bunto as mysterious as possible. Besides, I doubt I'll be playing his character often. He's probably be more NPCy, actually...

Ready yourselves, because the battle is brewing.

Wait, what's that?

No epic battle?

Aw, hell...all right, just...get ready for...stuff.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]