OtakuBoards

Serious but stupid question

Kain

Would you?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

My best friend found out I was gay, and if anything he's more of a friend then he ever was :)

Being gay doesn't change a person... it's just who they prefer attraction to.

if you turn them away because of what they are, you are no friend to begin with. It will break his heart to think he had someone close to him as a friend to turn him away for something he is and for something that has no effect on how others live their life.

there is absolutely no reason to turn away someone based on sexual prefrence, anyone who does so is a weak, pathetic human being and never a freind in the first place.

To be a friend is to look passed the outside of a person, to look to their insides, to understand them.... to be so narrow as to base a freindship on sexual prefrence is stupid.

[SIZE=1]Of course I'd still be their friend! I could care less if they were gay, bisexual, transexual, transvestive, etc etc If they've been my friend for a while then obviously I don't have a problem with it. If they're gay or bi, I'm good with them as long as they don't come on to me. If I can respect who they are, they should respect who I am.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Just to set the record straight... lol no pun intended...

Gay people WILL NOT come onto straight people if they know you are straight... why would we wasye our time? if thats what your worried about, then you have nothing to worry about. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That is the only thing I would worry about if that ever happened. If he was attracted to myself then it would completely change our friendship. It wouldn't be much fun for him just to stay friends now would it? But I could be wrong, i have never been attracted to one of my friends before. Probably because most of them are guys.[/SIZE]

Gay people WILL NOT come onto straight people if they know you are straight... why would we wasye our time? if thats what your worried about, then you have nothing to worry about. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:laugh: Lol, that's funny, I didn't get the "
no pun intended" part until I read again this time.

I've had gay people hit on me before, and they knew I was straight too. Though, I don't get that that often. Though recently at school, this one girl came up to me and asked me if I was gay, and right there I jsut bursdt out laughing and said no. And she said ok, she just wanted to know because one of her friends who is a guy and is gay thought I was cute, and wanted to know if I was gay too :laugh: I just think that's hilarious. I told my mom that and she freaked out, which made the situation even funnier.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]That is the only thing I would worry about if that ever happened. If he was attracted to myself then it would completely change our friendship. It wouldn't be much fun for him just to stay friends now would it? But I could be wrong, i have never been attracted to one of my friends before. Probably because most of them are guys.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
My best friend hit on me, that is how I know she is lesbian, but it didn't hurt our friendship. In fact, it make our friendship stronger, she can even trust me more.

Actually, I like the thought of two guys being together. Especially guys like Deryck from Sum 41, and Dexter from Offspring, or Chester from Linkin Park...they would look so good together.

One time I was talking to one of my friends and he told me he was bi. Then he told me to imagine two guys making out...and I did...and that's what made me realize how it can't POSSIBLY be a bad thing. Besides, people are what they are. Nothing wrong with that.:tasty:

Well for me a gay man.......... im still cool wit the dude it depends on how he be actn he cant be hoppn round like a crackhead all day.
NOw fo me lesbian................Thi just means moe women for me to work for :naughty: :blush: :eek: :o :tasty:
sarah mihelle gellar is somethin for me to .......:tasty:

Thank you for ya responses.I have found out that my best and closest and most trusted freind is gay.I didn't know what to say to him.I stood there with thoughts whizing through my head.I almost didn't want to be freinds anymore but I had to think about how long we have been freinds.But we are still freinds.This was a gigantic shock because I thought he was straight he looked at girls.....maybe i shouldn't say anything else that the ladys might not like.But this was a real shock.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]sometimes i feel like i [i]am[/i] a lesbian, but my friend and I share the closest relationship two straight people can ever have? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ya I know what you mean. Me and my other guy friends are very comfortable with doing odd things to each other lol. It's funny, cause we know each other that well that it doesn't bother us if one of 'em comes over and pretends to mate with the other's leg :laugh:[/SIZE]

its like 2 kids

Mother 2: WHat does that Pikeon (I never use my real anem around these places) boy want with ur jessica?
Mother 1: Who knows? they talk they play.
Mother 2 : They play...:rolleyes: what do they play?
Mother1: Nothing really their just children
Mother 2: Just such Children come Other Children lol

Gay people WILL NOT come onto straight people if they know you are straight... why would we waste our time? if thats what your worried about, then you have nothing to worry about. [/B][/QUOTE]

i just want to say that that's not true TN...not in all cases i guess... my friend tried to get with me a couple of times...

but we're good friends!:D
it doesn't bother me in the least and all my friends know that...

[color=gray][size=1] i'm sorri i don't make sense... :bawl: [/size] [/color]

I personally don't give a s.hit about someone's sexual preference, unless of course, it was paedapholia, but I generally don't care if someone is gay, lesbien, etc. I'm as sexually accepting as they come, heck, when transtic revealed that he was gay, I don't think anyone accepted it as well as I, there were a few who were moronic towards it, and there were people that accepted it, thats how life goes I guess....