• Yes
    • No

Hatred:....... The only reason why people dont get along
envy
wrong doing
steling
adultery
eil minds
HATRED: its a #1 weapon in mind when coming to break.

And gay people: WAtch ya back
if u go into a neighborhood and they know u gay u better pray u get to see tomorrow...People like to hurt "others" that they consider :Freaks" such as being gay.
Bisexual girls such as LM is weally cool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]Bisexual girls such as LM is weally cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I agree with you on that my friend, Bi girls are cool, so are lesbians.

I wouldn't give crap about their sexuality, as long as they didn't hit on me mind... TN's a cool friend, you wouldn't even KNOW he's gay unless he mentions it.

(sorry to mention you alot, TN but you're the only person I know who is gay)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ok, I'm a bit confuzzed... how would a bi girl be any better than a straight one??? I don't get that. They're all the same to me.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't get it either...

But I just think they are...[/SIZE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Well, I have some friends that are gay, and have to say that I don't care one way or another. The people I know are good people, and that is all I care about. At times, some of the gay people I know are better to be around then some of my straight friends.

I also hate how everyone thinks that gay people hit on them. That is just wrong. . I had a friend totally 'shunning' gay people because he thought they were all going to hit on him, and try to have sex with him. I totally laughed at him and asked what was wrong with him. It really has to do with how you are raised though in my opinion. Depending on how your family and friends all throw out there, you tend to be a bit more defensive about everything. *shrugs*

One more thing. . I keep noticing more and more female friends of mine (well. . I call them friends. . don't know what they call me) are bi. . nothing really to comment on that. . just thought I would toss it out. . LOL. Maybe it's me. . Hmmm. . think I just depressed myself there. .:confused: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]Thank you for ya responses.I have found out that my best and closest and most trusted freind is gay.I didn't know what to say to him.I stood there with thoughts whizing through my head.I almost didn't want to be freinds anymore but I had to think about how long we have been freinds.But we are still freinds.This was a gigantic shock because I thought he was straight he looked at girls.....maybe i shouldn't say anything else that the ladys might not like.But this was a real shock. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I think that the best thing you can do is be accepting. But I'm sure that you don't want to lose your friendship...and I'm sure that friendship is more important to you than superficial stereotypes.

As Noryko mentioned, the idea that gay people will instantly be attracted to everyone is a myth.

If you are a straight male, do you want to have sex with [b]every[/b] girl who walks past you?

(Some of you, such as Will2x, shouldn't answer that lol)

But my point is, I don't think it's any different for gay people. Not everyone wants to have sex with everyone lol...being gay doesn't mean that you want sex more or less than a straight person. Everyone has different tastes.

[/color][/size]

LOL thank you, i feel so popular.

hmmm... i noticed that in the poll almost half of the people would dump their friend after finding out he/she was gay (this surprised me, i'd think we'd be more tolerant of one another's differences in this day & age). but i also noticed that none of them had the balls to post why.

Well, I just found out LM was bi, and ya' know what? I respect that. I respect Transtic Nerve. Both have accepted (or to my klnowledge) their sexual status enough to say it out loud.

I don't think I respect anyone more, than I respect Bi and Gay people, b/c they have accepted that, and they are not afraid to tell others.

That's true nobility to me.

As for my sexual status, as many others have revealed theirs, well, I don't know. I really don't. I am 13 and I haven't accepted a sexual status yet. I don't know if I'm straight. I don't know if I'm Bi. I don't know if I'm gay. I probably won't know or believe and or accept it until I'm much older. But until then, I'll experiment to find out about myself.

I would defiently stay friends w/ a person if they were gay/lesbianic/bi I don't mind, I won't say I don't care, b/c it's important to them, so it's important to me. But I'd stay friends.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

hmmm... i noticed that in the poll almost half of the people would dump their friend after finding out he/she was gay (this surprised me, i'd think we'd be more tolerant of one another's differences in this day & age). but i also noticed that none of them had the balls to post why. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know... just like those people to cower behind some annonymous thing. Oh well, just tells what kinda people they really are.

Anyway... umm... oh yeah, thank you very much Chika for that comment. It means not only a lot to me, but to other people I'm sure.

hmmms no it would make no difference to me if one of my friends were gay/lesbian/bi etc.. I choose my friends because I like who that person is, not what that person is. I really would careless if one of my friend was gay....it would be ummm be unerving if he hit on me but besides that it would change nothing....

hmmms.....*sigh* i wonder if people were confused.....I have seen a lot of responses to this question.....could it be possible that some people are answering the question

Would you remain their friend?((i know that is what i was answering so i put yes in the poll))

and others are answering

Would it change anything?((hence there are also a lot of no's....))

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]hmmms.....*sigh* i wonder if people were confused.....I have seen a lot of responses to this question.....could it be possible that some people are answering the question

Would it change anything?((hence there are also a lot of no's....)) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Goddamn my southern mind...

The answer is yes on the poll!

*Ken mumbles under his breath....*[/color]

hmmmmm, *tyhinks inside his head* if I find out a gay dude was gay would I sitll want to be his friend , Piekon what do you tink? well, brain i think as long as the guy doesnt try to attacj me then i guess were cool as [B][I]Ice[/I][/B] :cool: :cool: 2 cool guys and a truck.