OtakuBoards

Eric Cartman is a DBZ fan...

Lady Macaiodh

i was watching the south park movie last night & i heard something i never noticed before. during the "kyle's mom's a [you-know-what]" song, cartman sings: "then on sunday, just to be different, she's a super-king [I]kamehameha[/I] biotch!" i LMAO when i heard that! i had to rewind it like four times! dbz has truly reached the masses...

[SIZE=1]When i read this topic i started laughing uncontrollably, because I was lsitening to the south park album in the backround and that song was on! (I swear, isn't that freaky?) South Park has quite a few anime references besides that and the chimpokomon episode. There is a web site about them, lets see if i can find the link...[/SIZE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]I had a picture where someone dressed the South Park characters as DBZ figures. . I think Cartman was Krillen. . but I could be off. Whenever I bring up the Kamehameha topic in the movie, I usually get shrugged off and ignored, LOL. . but nice to be around some people that notice these things too =P Hmmm. . thinking back. . when it comes on, I usually blurt out "Dragon Ball Z rules!!" . . . maybe, just maybe that is why they get so upset? LOL

P.S. my comp has some idiotic virus that just goes and ruins my pics. Well. . that picture was one of them =/ I will try to look around and see if I can find it again. Sorry~
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]Ah.....sorry to break it to you guys but "King Kamehameha" refers to some Hawaiin king guy, not to DBZ =\. They did seem to love chimpokomon tho. [/B][/QUOTE]

aye, he speaks the truth, king kamehameha was an old hawaiian king many years ago....

[SIZE=1]Well, even though that is true and I do know that, you never really know. They could have gotten the kamehameha from DBZ and knew of its background also and so they decided to use it since it would reach obth levels of watchers. The people who know the hawaiian background and those who watch dbz, lol :D The world may never know[/SIZE]

Chimpokomon!!!
WHat is the Evil Dar kForce???? THE UNited States Od America

Cartman: Ahh were neevr gonan get to play our Acuma game sphere

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Lies I say. . all lies. . remember at the end where he starts to shock Sadam Hussien? . . that was not electricity. . it was Ki Blasts. . SEE?!?!

LOL. . my bro (who watches EVERY South Park episode told me that the other day after I told him about this thread *sigh* but I argued the point none-the-less, and ended up in a stalemate, because I took off from his place, and headed back home. ROFL!! Take that~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Lies I say. . all lies. . remember at the end where he starts to shock Sadam Hussien? . . that was not electricity. . it was Ki Blasts. . SEE?!?!
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think when Cartman was swearing and Firing those bolts of lighting it was a parody of DBZ... As for the Kamehameha thing, well, I dunno...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yeah, but i don't think practically anyone would've bothered to find out who king kamehameha was if not for dbz. i mean, come on, how did all of you hear about him? & i guarantee that the writers of south park are not naturally well-versed in hawaiian culture. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I didn't know who the hell he was...

And the writers of southpark are pretty stupid... they just have a reeeaaally funny sense of humor.[/SIZE]

I lvoe all their comedy SP writes esp. the one that they did on the new one where hty kill Osama Bin laden and stuff

Sorry if its illegal to do it here but go here for Sp stuff!!

[URL=http://www.kennyskrib.com]Kenny's Krib[/URL]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i was watching the south park movie last night & i heard something i never noticed before. during the "kyle's mom's a [you-know-what]" song, cartman sings: "then on sunday, just to be different, she's a super-king [I]kamehameha[/I] biotch!" i LMAO when i heard that! i had to rewind it like four times! dbz has truly reached the masses... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=darkred]When did this air.... I can't believe I missed that....:laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred]When did this air.... I can't believe I missed that....:laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

it never aired, it was the movie that came out in the theater.

& for everybody who hasn't seen the south park movie, [I]go see it!![/I] immediately! it is seriously one of the funniest things i've ever seen in my entire life. even the artsy-fartsy movie critic in the "dispatch" gave it 3 1/2 out of 4 stars.