Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone ever really clean? Like... the house, your dorm, your room, the dishes, laundry, ect.

I have to do most of it. I actually sometimes enjoy cleaning my room because I like my things neat. Folding clothes and doing the dishes is kinda boring because my brother doesn't have to do any of it! I have to do it all. :worried: :flaming: :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i]
[B]Does anyone ever really clean? Like... the house, your dorm, your room, the dishes, laundry, ect.

I have to do most of it. I actually sometimes enjoy cleaning my room because I like my things neat. Folding clothes and doing the dishes is kinda boring because my brother doesn't have to do any of it! I have to do it all. :worried: :flaming: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

I clean my room, and everything else, including my laundry
Posted
[SIZE=1]I have to clean and vacuum my house everyday. My mom makes me do it while she sleeps (you see she works night shifts, so she sleeps in the day) I don't do chores outside, but I used to before we hired these neighbor kids to do it for practically free.[/SIZE]
Posted
well know what I did for my Thanksgiving? Raked our yard. I don't know exactly how big it is, but it sure isn't small! I usually just do whatever is asked. Some days my mom asks me to do dishes, so I do dishes, or vacuum, or whatever. I don't have a specific 'job', just whatever needs to be done. I also clean my room about once a month, or until I'm tripping too often. Heh, I'm no neat-freak, although I do like to have order every now and then.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i go into seven-hour long cleaning sprees when i'm...uhh... let's just say inebriated.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]*Looks up the word "inebriated"*... LMAO! You clean for seven hours when you're like [i]that[/i]!! :laugh: That's pretty funny. I'd only clean for seven hoursd if I was getting paid $7,000,000 and hour, lol.[/SIZE]
Posted
clean, what's that? j/k i normally only clean when i have to. lol, i share an apartment w/ my bro, and if any cooking (besides nuked) i'm the one who does it. we share the other duties of washing dishes and taking out the garbage.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Cleaning...! That's what I'm doing today in fact. I don't mind cleaning the house when there's no one home to interfere with what I'm doing...in other words, I hate cleaning when people are home >_<. Let's see...today I:
*Swept all wood floors
*Did all of my brother's laundry
*Cleaned his bathroom (includes mopping the tile)
*Cleaned all 5 toilets
*Cleaned my own room
*Um...I think I'll clean the kitchen so that my mom isn't TOO mad that I didn't want to go to Greenfeild Village with them...:nervous: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]
*Cleaned all 5 toilets
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

baby girl! you have 5 toilets? your house must be big. mine only has 2, & it's an average sized house!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

baby girl! you have 5 toilets? your house must be big. mine only has 2, & it's an average sized house! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yeah...but it's a hell of a lot harder to clean...and takes waaay too long :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]Today i.... uh...

Swept the kitchen floor...

Cleaned my room...

Cleaned up... what my dog... did... in my bathroom... yea... -___-

Mowed my 1 acre backyard.... that had weeds taller than me...[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Well. . to be honest, I think that I am a neat freak. . I need all of 'MY' stuff to be organized, and nice and neat, and I can not stand a messy room. It is not only annoying, but it makes my room seem much smaller then it is. . and my room is pretty small.

When I get into my cleaning phases, I think I mainly only do it for the self-gratification of having the room clean. I don't really like to clean when other people tell me to do it. Sort of like, I want to show I am responsible, but all the fun is taken away if someone asks for my help, or tells me to clean up. Guess that seems wierd. . *shrug*

One of the things I really can't stand is people telling me 'Nice job' or otherwise giving me compliments =P I don't know why. . but I suppose I like to do good things for myself, and not really just to be noticed. . hmm. . now I am really sounding wierd to myself. . LOL[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Well. . to be honest, I think that I am a neat freak. . I need all of 'MY' stuff to be organized, and nice and neat, and I can not stand a messy room. It is not only annoying, but it makes my room seem much smaller then it is. . and my room is pretty small.

When I get into my cleaning phases, I think I mainly only do it for the self-gratification of having the room clean. I don't really like to clean when other people tell me to do it. Sort of like, I want to show I am responsible, but all the fun is taken away if someone asks for my help, or tells me to clean up. Guess that seems wierd. . *shrug*

One of the things I really can't stand is people telling me 'Nice job' or otherwise giving me compliments =P I don't know why. . but I suppose I like to do good things for myself, and not really just to be noticed. . hmm. . now I am really sounding wierd to myself. . LOL[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you have Checking Syndrome .............or something like that........... My brother does what you do! But he likes everything in a particular spot, like, the sony has to be on his second shelf, and perfectly in line with everything else on that shelf, and etc.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Well. . to be honest, I think that I am a neat freak. . I need all of 'MY' stuff to be organized, and nice and neat, and I can not stand a messy room. It is not only annoying, but it makes my room seem much smaller then it is. . and my room is pretty small.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
You are a neat freak, I don't even remember the last time I clean my room, I think my mom and sister did it for me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, I don't think I've ever really cleaned my room, I just simply move things out of the way so I can get from my door to my bed :D Aaah good ol' bed:sleep:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: that's me pretty much. Except right now my room is sparkling SPOTLESS :eek: . We had some family guests and they stayed in my room. It's been dusted, vacuumed, oraganized (I'm like Noryko though, I always have MY stuff organized) and very very clean. I kinda like it. I never knew there was so much carpet in my room. :excited: But I'm not gonna flip out if there's clothes all over the place by next Tuesday either.
Posted
I don't clean up - I never have to. One of my flatmates is an obsesive cleanliness freak. She does all the washing up, even if the dishes have only been in the sink a coouple of hours (cool:)) but hoovers the hall at 8am on a sunday (not so cool:() but useful none the less as I don't have to do it :D. I only have to clean my own room which I've not done for about a year now (:eek: yes I know it's gross but at least I know where everything is). lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]:laugh: that's me pretty much. Except right now my room is sparkling SPOTLESS :eek: . We had some family guests and they stayed in my room. It's been dusted, vacuumed, oraganized (I'm like Noryko though, I always have MY stuff organized) and very very clean. I kinda like it. I never knew there was so much carpet in my room. :excited: But I'm not gonna flip out if there's clothes all over the place by next Tuesday either.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, the only thing organized in my room are my CD's, PS games, and movies, which are all arranged alphabetically :laugh: O ther than that my room's a big mess. If I ever go into my room and find it clean, I knoe that my mom's been in there, and I garuntee by the next week it'll be back to normal :D[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...