Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*Treme walks into the ruins and instantly notices a building sign on the ground that syas construction on it. He walks into the ruins of a building and after digging around for a while manages to find tools and building supply that survived the nukeing*

Treme:whew wish someone had come along with me...this is a lot to carry....*Treme begins to load the supplys in his traveling pack and he begins to wonder how he will fit it all in. Suddenlly Ken comes into the City*

Treme: Hey Ken come give me a hand i found some supplys!!
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*The two walk into the camp carrying the supplys*

Treme:Whew these should help out...thanks for the help Ken...Here Bryan I will give you a hand...

*Treme walks over to Bryan and helps with the shelter he is building*
Posted
Bryan: Hey thanks! Hm..I wonder if I can do that again -concentrates on a slab, and it flys towards him- Yes awesome! This will make it alot easiar! -hands treme a melder- Ok I will get the structure in place then you meld it! -makes slabs go into place- Ok there ya go!!!
Posted
[color=crimson]Ken: I'll go on gaurd duty...

[i]Ken grabs his sniper/assult rifle and walks to some ruins.. he climbs up about 25 feet and sits there with his sniper... watching over his new friends...[/i][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]Ken: Hang on everyone i see a mutant giant.... about 25 feet tall... 3 miles away

[i]Ken raises his sniper rifle... and fires several rounds... a loud yell can be heard followed by a loud Thud...[/i]

Ken: Target Elminated... eheh...[/color]
Posted
*Treme begins wielding the piece in place*

Treme: almost done

*treme finishes wielding the thing into place*

Whew....we might have a couple of shelters up before the sun goes down...
Posted
*Treme takes a swig then passes the canteen back to bryan*

Treme: ok back to work

*Treme picks up the metal wielder and Bryan and Treme work till the sun hits the horizon*

Treme:Whew...finnally finished with that building...

*Everyone Cheers*

*Treme looks at the metal shelter with it's door and window that had a metal blind behind it.*

Treme: Enough work for tonight....

*Treme starts a fire and pulls out some rations and begins to cook them*

Treme:Bryan would you go get Ken?
Posted
Bryan: Sure!! -walks for abit-

Zombies: -pop up all around him-

Bryan: OH ****! -attempts to take out sword- -but its too late the zombies grab his sword- HELP!!! Someone help!!! -trys to kick them off-

Zombies: -groan and pile on top of him-
Posted
*Treme pulls out his pistol and Shoots the zombie in the Head then turns on the others continueing to unload his gun*

Treme:grrr....I hope Ken is alright.....

*when Treme's gun runs out of bullets he pulls out his sword and rushes into the crowd of zombies*

Treme:Bryan tommorow we build a wall....
Posted
*Treme follows Bryan to Ken*

*The see him on his hill and yet again suddenlly al the undead their die*

Treme:....wow how does he do that...?

Bryan: who knows but it is useful....

*Ken comes down and meets the two*

Treme: lets get back to camp...

*the three head to camp*
Posted
Bryan: I got jumped..I wasn't paying attention..

Siren: You should really pay attention out here!!

Bryan: I know I know

Siren: Hey will you hand me that spoon??

Bryan: Sure! -spoon floats to her-
Posted
*Treme stands up before the fire*

Treme: Well this is our first building...I think we should decide on a name for our settlement....any nominations would be fine....I can't think of any right now myself and will throw one out when i can...
Posted
siren snatches it and looks at treme innocently

siren: how about the B.S. POSH

treme: huh??

siren: B.S. POSH- barely standing peice of sh!t house...
Posted
Treme: New Hope.....*looks back at the stars*hmm *plays around with the name in his mind*.......it is the best name so far....any others?
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken puts on his Infra Red Goggles and Looks on the horizen[/i]

Ken: I have some gaurd work to do...

[i]Ken jumps off the structure they built and runs off into the darkness... a bright light happens a few seconds later and the screams of dieing undead are heard... a few minutes later Ken comes back and jumps ontop of the building... he continues to scan the horizon...[/i][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...