Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*Bryan returns a few mintues later and the stench of the dead can be smelt from his blade*

Treme: I have one...*looks up at the Stars* Star's Hope....*shrugs* well if there arn't anyothers...lets decide....
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken stands ontop of the building... his Infra Red goggles on... his trenchcoat blows in the cold wind...[/i]

Ken: I need a light out here...

[i]Instantly... a Orb of White Appears[/i]

Ken: Uh.... Did I Do that?

[i]Ken looks down and the others around the fire are talking...[/i]

Ken: Uh... none of them did it.... uh.... erm... well.. it is a light source...

[i]Ken shrugs and Continues to keep watch[/i][/color]
Posted
Bryan: Well I found some stuff!! -comes in with blankets and pillows, with 5 matresses floating behind him- Ah there we go! -sets all the beds-

How about Star's Light or Hope's Light?? I know not the greatest...
Posted
*Treme looks up at Ken*

Treme: Hey everything ok Ken?....well i guess thats a stupid question seeing what we all went through...hey Ken take hope...their are 5 of us here starting a new town....and in all liklihood there will be other survivors...we still have lots to hope for....even if our familys died...were still alive and can carry on the legacy right...?
Posted
[color=crimson]Ken: Of course everything is all right... i mean the whole ****ing world is blown to a wasteland every goddamn person i knew is dead except for you Treme... bah... nevermind... i'm fine... personal problems...[/color]
Posted
Treme:...*sighs* ok ok so i deserved that.....but hey we are still alive so we will go on... and you got Bryan, Siren and Kevin here who will help you out...and we are bound to run into more people...
Posted
[color=crimson]Ken: Dude... every... ****ing... thing i loved... was taken away from me... in a instant....

[i]Ken walks to the center of the roof... firing sniper shots into the night...[/i][/color]
Posted
Treme: I know....I lost everything to....my home... my family...all my friends except you....but...We can't give up hope....We have to continue pressing on for the future....We have to hope that the next day will bring us something better then the one before...if we lose hope what's the point...?..we might as well let the zombies or mutants eat us...
Posted
Treme:*nods*...well then if no one objects.....This settlement shall forever be knowen as Star's Light. Founded by 5 young survivors of the nuclear attacks. This settlement's current aim is to become a place of safty and hope for all that survived the attacks in the area...I, Treme, am proud to be one of the origanl five settlers of Star's Light. I hope this place becomes a beacon for life and the rebuilding of our world. Today we have begun on that path with the compltetion of the first building of Star's Light...

*Treme sits down next to the fire and waits for anyone else to talk*
Posted
*looks up startled to see the other human*

Treme:....Ken weren't you on look out...?

Ken:...he somehow slipped by me....

Treme:...*Stands up*..hi I am Treme...welcome to Star's Light...feel free to join us around our fire....it's not much but it is better then being alone in the dark...especlly now adays...
Posted
Akira(face forms into a weak smile):Ha. I haven't seen any humans for days. U guys sure are a sight for sore eyes. Got any food?

Treme:We do...And u are?

Akira:I am Akira.*strokes tatto again*Got any food?

Treme:yes...it's over there...

Akira:thanks...And i could use some ammo for this gun...
Posted
Akira:*walks over to Ken*Hey. I'm Akira. Who are u?

ken:Ken. How'd u get by me?

Akira:When u have to sneak past hundreds of mutants, u get pretty good at it...And u were sleeping...I'll take over if u want...*offers his hand to pull Ken up*

Ken:*waves Akira away*No thanks, I'll do it.

Akira:Okay*walks back to campfire*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...