Raiha Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Thankx alot Noddles...I owe you one.[/COLOR] :bawl:
shibatku Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Well Raiha alot of people don't want Rrico to get voted off do you feel the heat:flaming: HAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh:I really don't want Rico to be voted off right now I really think hes cool but I want Seph to win the whole thing, hes the coolest.
kizu Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Well i don't want rico to get booted of, i like his avatar. so i voted for the closes person to him. sorry raiha.
shibatku Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 And Raiha is in the lead comin down the strech..ooooooo Raiha is is the lead for votes the presures on:flaming: :flaming:
Raiha Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i [B]And Raiha is in the lead comin down the strech..ooooooo Raiha is is the lead for votes the presures on:flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]............thanks alot Shiba...........................this is just swanky...all we need is another Raiha hater...[/COLOR] :(
RicoTranzrig Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 :eek: this is amazing! We've never had this many votes before!
Anti Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 wow....a lot has changed....first rico way out their...now Raiha is winning....personally I want neither voted off.... Down with Sephy....!!! *grins evily* but that dosn't look likely....:/ .....
Raiha Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Well.......I don't really feel like leaving just yet, but oh well, at least I made it more than half way.[/COLOR] :whoops:
kizu Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Yep that is somthing to be pround of. I didn't even make if pastthe first vote. I wasn't in it, but that doesn't matter. I still didn' make it. i want to be in the next one. but i have to get my name out. Looks like i will have to use my knowledge of oot to try to become a mod over there (like that will happen). Better not even try. I never was good at the rpgs. but i still try (a little).
Raiha Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]You don't have to be good at RPG's to come here, there are RPGS that don't take much skill. I just can't think of any.......[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Take..."Let's try this" for example...or "Real Life" they're pretty simple to play and they're fun.
Raiha Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Hmmm.........I never looked at them.[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=seagreen]............thanks alot Shiba...........................this is just swanky...all we need is another Raiha hater...[/COLOR] :( [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Just so ya know...... I don't hate ya, hun ;) [color=crimson]OMG! I just thought of something! Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Neil: -.-' Anyway, if Raiha gets voted out, there will only be F_F, Rico, and Seph left!!! Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: DUUUH! Neil: What are three guys gonna do in a house, all alone?! Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: ??? Neil: OMG! You guys are gonna kill each other! You're all gonna go nutz without a female compainion, and blow up the house! *Trys to edit poll, but fogerts that this is not his VB board(See sig, Jitsuryoku Vortex Forums, and is this against the rules? Cuz I'm just informing ppl in case they want to go to my board.)* CRAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!! THEY'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!![/color][/size] :eek: :eek: :eek: :nervous: :nervous: :worried: :worried:
Warlock Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i] [B] [size=1]Just so ya know...... I don't hate ya, hun ;) [color=crimson]OMG! I just thought of something! Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Neil: -.-' Anyway, if Raiha gets voted out, there will only be F_F, Rico, and Seph left!!! Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: DUUUH! Neil: What are three guys gonna do in a house, all alone?! Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: ??? Neil: OMG! You guys are gonna kill each other! You're all gonna go nutz without a female compainion, and blow up the house! *Trys to edit poll, but fogerts that this is not his VB board(See sig, Jitsuryoku Vortex Forums, and is this against the rules? Cuz I'm just informing ppl in case they want to go to my board.)* CRAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!! THEY'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!![/color][/size] :eek: :eek: :eek: :nervous: :nervous: :worried: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE] ...You are truly crazy...
Desbreko Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] ...You are truly crazy... [/B][/QUOTE] He's not [I]nearly[/I] as crazy as me! *runs off and snorts a pixie stick* OOOOHHHHH!!!!! YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!! *starts flinging gobs of mustard at people* HEEHEHEHEEEHEHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Sephiroth Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 holy fishsticks! both rico and raiha are tied at 14 votes each! this is truly quite the predicament....
Anti Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 hmmms.....so...what do you do if their is a tie...?
shibatku Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 It continues till there is a winner I guess, thats alot of votes.
Raiha Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I like that theory SSJ444.....it's funny. :D[/COLOR]
Chaos Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] ...You are truly crazy... [/B][/QUOTE] And you're just noticing this now? BTW, where are you? I realize you're 7 hours behind me and all, but DAMN! It's like you're invisible. Oh, JVF got back up again, and with spiffy new colors. Check it out. *Hyponitzes everyone* Go, now! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] He's not [I]nearly[/I] as crazy as me! *runs off and snorts a pixie stick* OOOOHHHHH!!!!! YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!! *starts flinging gobs of mustard at people* HEEHEHEHEEEHEHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] A....................pixie.....................stick? Ok, Jc? *Injects Jc with 1 million millgrams of morphine* He'll calm down for a bit now.
Guest Zeh Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 Rico or Raiha??? hmmmm..... choice.... Raiha? Rico? Rico!!!! Riha!!! WHO???? This is confusion... I know.... I'll vote for someone else... no can't... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!??
shibatku Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 If it goes past friday-a.k.a. tommorrow-why don't we make the next dealine for votes like till tuesday and if it goes past that like if someones ahead at the end of the day after tuesday they'll be voted out. Thats a reasonable solution.
kizu Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 That should work, make a new deadline. All votes have to be in by Friday night 12:00. And if it is still a tie then they both go. But it doesn't look like it is changing a whole lot.
Recommended Posts