Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Finally! Hogwarts RPG! :


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[b][color=darkred]

Ryan feels the life pour back into his body.ryan gets up and looks at everyone. The happiness on their faces.

Siren: I am sorry Ryan..

ryan: It is ok.. I need all of you to go back into the common rooms and I will deal with Voldmeort. Destructo Wisperio. The destruction spell. It kills him and me. That is the only way.

Bryan/; No! You can't die for good!

Ryan: that is the only way! Gets on his firebolt and flies into a window on the highest floor to go hunt down voldemort.[/b][/color]
Posted
[b][color=darkred]

Ryan flies into the castle beofre bryan knows it.

ryan finds Voldmeort and hangs onto him while screaming Dustructo Wisperio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly there is a huge fireball and a big boom and a part of the castle is gone along with voldemort and ryan.

Bryan: no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siren: NOOO! It didn't work!!!! Look down there!

Standing down by the lake lookin at the student was non other than Voldemort himself...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: See ya guys tomorrow i gotta go! BYE![/b][/color]
Posted
[b][color=darkred]
All of the students hear ryan's voice.
* All of you...I died because i wanted everyone to be safe and everything abck to normal. Well voldemort lived through it but I didn't. Please call unto Dumbledore to handle this.. Idon't want you guys to die also. Please listen to me...Also I am not totally gone. I have become I think the Head Ghost at Hogwarts but I still have my body (like Goku). I can still do everything it is just at night i disappear. Don't be sad. Oh and Siren I didn't get to tell you when i was alive but i luv ya.*

the voice disappears.[/b][/color]
Posted
*The next day at breakfast* (yes I know I'm a little late....)

Dumbledore: Good morning.. Except for some unfortunate things.. To the point.. We have a new student, he just transfered here from Dumstrang, his name is Neo Geo and he will be in the Slytherin Beater, as well in Slytherin..

All Slytherins: Cool!! A new Beater!!

*ahem.. I stand up..*

"Hi... How's it all going?" *cricket chirp in the background*
Posted
siren: no!!!!!

what looks like a storm spins around her and her silver eyes turn white

siren: i'll kill you for what you've done!*her wand flys into her hand*
Posted
*oops.. you people were responding while I was typing my message... hmmm... how to get.. WAIT... just go with this...*

As all the other students are fighting Voldermort, a green snake starts slithering up...

*bites Voldermort in the leg, and pulls back.... As some of the people watch the snake transforms itself into a kid*

Neo Geo: TAKE THAT YOU *****!! YOU'LL SLOWLEY DIE FROM POISON!!!

Voldermort: You'll die first AVADA KELDAVA!!!

Neo Geo: I was expecting that... *transforms into the snake while the spell passes overhead*

Neo Geo (to myself):[I]I am too good.... [/I] (yes, I'm full of myself when I do this kind of stuff)
Posted
Bryan: -looks up and sees Ryan- But how...I thought you were dead...Its night you are supposed to be gone....

Ryan: Bryan I told you to let Dumbledoor take care of him..

Bryan: What??

Ryan: Bryan you are dead...he killed you...I'm sorry.....

Bryan: I'm dead? NO!!! -falls to his knees, but I didn;t have a chance to....-

Ryan: I know what you are thinking...Write a note and it will appear on her bed....

Bryan: Thank you...
Posted
Dear Kool,

[I]Hi! Well actually this is good-bye..I didn't listen to Ryan, and Voldermont killed me. Please listen to me..Ryan was not bad it was Snape and Voldermont. I feel that Voldermont has already disposed of Snape. Do not go after Voldermont please..Or else you will end up like me..I will be the Gryffindor house ghost so we will see eachother every once in awhile. I have to go now, I am sorry..[/I]

Love,
Bryan


-hands the tear drenched paper to Ryan...- Put it on her bed please...
Posted
Akira:Sure looks it.*looks over at Voldemorts body*Well, you sure avenged Bryan and Ryan's deaths. Not to mention harry's parents, Bertha Jorkens....etc.

Siren:Yep. Lets go to Dumbledor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...