Finally! Hogwarts RPG! :

Ryan

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][color=darkred] Feels evil powers.

Ryan: what is that!?
Runs out of the dormintory into the great hall to find Bryan.
Ryan: Do you feel it too?

Bryan: yes!

Ryan: Where is it????!!

Bryan: I don't know. It seems like it is coming closer and closer!

[/b][/color]

(just to let you know, you can't apparate inside hogwarts)
[i]flies into the Great Hall on FireBolt. Lands infront of staff table[/i]

Matt: Sorry I'm late Professor Dumbledore. The Minisry...
Dumbledore: Understood Matt. Please, sit and enjoy the feast.
Matt: I'm not hungry.
[i]walks from the Great Hall to see Bryan.[/i]

Bryan: What was that about, what's with the Ministry?

Matt: How was your summer?

Bryan: Matt, your ignoring me.Tell me.

Matt: I'm sorry. I can't just yet. So you ready for the start of the Quidditch season? We still need more players. Griffindor NEEDS 1 beater and 3 chasers. without the chasers, we can't play. but luckily none of the othe houses have full teams yet. Could you try to recruit some people tonight?

Bryan: Sure, but why can't you?

Matt: Cause...I'm...um....busy.....Hey, what's that strange power i feel?[i] matt suddenly notices Noodlez is there too.[/i]

Anna: Okay, now how about something more difficult.......

[i]stands still with her wand pointing straight up. Closes her eyes, concentrates in the silence......[/i]

Yes, I can hear them.....

[i]Continues to gather energy through her mind, and a green hazy light glows from her wand. Stands there, letting the energy gather. After a few more moments of concentration, whips the wand down in front her and mutters a spell. A chair, in front of the point of the wand, shatters to pieces, all caught mid-motion in the air. [/i]

Ah, perfect! [i]wanves her wand and mutter another spell and restores it[/i]

Anna: I hope this isn't all he wanted me to practice. Snape's going to be more difficult to handle than this. Oh well, I guess he would know best about these things now, wouldn't he.

[i]closes the book and drops it on her bed. Mutters a spell to shrink it to the size of a seed and puts in her snake's cage.[/i]

Don't let anyone take it, you understand why? (all in Parsletongue) Good, now I guess I'd better be social, or other little busy-bodies will try to find me out.

[i]Walks down the stairs to the Slytherin common room[/i]

[b][color=darkred]

ryan: Um Bryan!

Bryan: Yeah Ryan?

Ryan; Have you seen Akira he said he was ging to go to sleep so he went to the dormintories then i went in the dormintories and he wasn't there only the window was open. I thought maybe he might have went to the restroom but he wasn't there either. Have you seen him?

Bryan: Nope sorry!

Ryan: that's ok[/b][/color]

Matt: What the.....that sounded like Ryan.

Bryan: What sounded like Ryan?

Matt: I heard a voice in my head, it sounded like Ryan, you know, from Slytherin. you were talking to him before i came.

Bryan:O ya. He seems alright

Matt: Well, he's the slytherin keeper. he's my enemy. i have never came accross a slytherin that i don't like. especially that malfoy. what a git.

[i]Walks into the Slytherin common room and sees Akira and Ryan[/i]
Anna: Hi, how are you all doing?

[i]smiles her pretty teeth[/i]

I'm a transfer here, from Durmstrang, where Victor Krum is from? My family moved over the summer. It's sure nice to be here. I'm Anna, and you are..?

Matt: Well Bryan, I'm off to hang a poster in the entrance hall.
[i]holds up a quidditch advertisemet. It reads [b]ATTENTION ALL GRYFFINDORS! WE NEED YOU ON THE QUIDDITCH PITCH! WE NEED 1 BEATER AND 3 SEEKERS! PM ME TO APPLY. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE![/b][/i]

Bryan: That might work....

[i]hops on Firebot and flys off toward Entrace Hall[/i]

[b][color=darkred]

Bryan: Yes Matt he is very powerful too. He is also captain of the quidditch team and Head Boy. And if that isn't enough it is rumored that he is maybe Dumbledore's assistant.

Matt: God!

Bryan: Before you start to mess with him remember that!

Ryan talks to matt in his head. Yes don't mess with me or the one that soon rises to power will help me take care of you. For you see the one that is powerful is my father![/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b][color=darkred]
Walks down the corridor and bumps into Britty.
ryan: Oops my fault! Sorry

Britty: Um hi i'm new here!

ryan walks off in a hurry.

britty: well that was rude![/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: *glares at Ryan walking down the hall* Sheesh. He could have at least introduced himself... *stops glaring and walks off* Hmm... *sighs* There's nothing to do... Well... Now that I think about it. I could always go to Hogsmeade. *smiles and heads to Hogsmeade*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Out Of Story*

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL EVIL WRITERS BLOCK!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b][color=darkred]
Ryan walks into the Dark Arts room.
Ryan: Snape he has come!

Snape: Yes! I know that! But where is he? I mean he isn't in Hogwarts! Dumbledore has a barrier that even Voldemort can't break!

Ryan: I assume he is in the Forbidden Forest with Lucious Malfoy and Wormtail.

Snape: And how do you suppose we get them in here or get dumbledore out there?

Ryan: I don't know! My father is very powerful and I think it is possible for him to break the barrier and get inside Hogwarts. But he might need help from me and you.

Snape: And what am I supposed to do to get Voldemort...

Ryan: MY FATHER!!!!!!

Snape: I mean your father inside.

Ryan: Make a potion for him to drink that can get him more powerful. I will handle the curse.

Snape: Fine i will send it up to you in the Slytherin common room in 20 minutes.

Ryan: You better![/b][/color]

Bryan: -knocks on the Slytherin common room entrance-

Ryan: -Comes out- Hey how did you know where the entrance was!?

Bryan: I have my ways! Listen I know its now you, but Matt thinks the power is coming from you..

Ryan: What are you imposing?

Bryan: Look just becareful! If he goes and says anything to Dumbledoor that could be the end for you. With all this stuff about Valdormont and everything..

Ryan: Cringes- Don't say that name!

Bryan: SOrry...Look just take care..You are like a bro to me...

[i]thinks to herself[/i]
Anna: heh, they're already acting suspicious. No matter, they have no proof. Just because they've never seen me before and all. Doesn't matter. I need to become familiar with this castle, they didn't tell me all the secrets or passages and I guess I'll have to figure it out myself. What hall is this anyway? Hey, who's that..?

[i]walks past Britty[/i]

Anna: hello
Britty: hello, are you new here?
Anna: yes. [i]reads Britty's thoughts. Ah, she's no trouble just one of the normal students[/i] Are you?
Britty: uh huh. Man this place is big, isn't it
Anna: Sure is. I'm new here, too. This would be my last year in wizardry school- I tranfered from Durmstrang- but it'd sure be nice to have a new friend here or there.
Britty: well hey, we'll hang out some time
Anna: alright, that's nice of you [i]smiles[/i] well, I've got to be goin now, see you later!

[i]walks past Britty and down the hall, sensing her way to the Entrance Hall[/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Bryan: -knocks on the Slytherin common room entrance-

Ryan: -Comes out- Hey how did you know where the entrance was!?

Bryan: I have my ways! Listen I know its now you, but Matt thinks the power is coming from you..

Ryan: What are you imposing?

Bryan: Look just becareful! If he goes and says anything to Dumbledoor that could be the end for you. With all this stuff about Valdormont and everything..

Ryan: Cringes- Don't say that name!

Bryan: SOrry...Look just take care..You are like a bro to me... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][color=darkred]

Bryan! Voldemort is my father!!!!!!

Bryan: Wha!!!!!!

Ryan: And he will rise and destroy tonight!!!

Bryan: What the hell!

Ryan; Sorry man! Pitrificus Totalus!

Bryan falls to the ground like a log. Ryan drags him into the common room.

there stands Voldemort.

Bryan: It's...it's...him!!! I can't believe you ryan! You were evil the whole time!!!! I thought i could trust you!!

ryan: sorry but I have to do this without you and your friends having to ruin it!!![/b][/color]

[i]thinks to self while hanging the poster, [b]man, that Ryan character is sure sending out some evil vibes. something just doesn't feel right about him....and with Voldemort coming back into power....OMG! I FORGOT! i have to send an owl to the Minitry of Magic! How could I forget? They trusted me. I better go send it now.[/b] I fly out of the entrance hall. Juse then the voice comes back. The voice of Ryan. [b]Yes don't mess with me or the one that soon rises to power will help me take care of you. For you see the one that is powerful is my father![/b] I stop dead in mid air. I listen. It's Dark outside. I pull out my wand. 'Lumos" I whisper. Thereis no one around. i put my wand away. and fly to the owlery. I write a letter the the minisry, attach it to Goten, my owl, and send him on his way. I carry my firebolt back to the Gryffindor common room. I say the password and enter. I sit down in a chair and wait for Bryan to come in. I need to talk to him.[/i]

okay I'm going to be a know-it-all for a sec, but Voldemort never had a kid. He would have had to have a wife... or some way of getting a kid out :worried: and I DOUBT that the dude is asexual or anything........... In his 'horrible reign of terror' I also doubt he was interested in any one-night-stands, so all in all it is *very unlikely* for Voldemort to have a kid..... thank you.... *runs off*