OtakuBoards

Finally! Hogwarts RPG! :

Ryan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Um...Son Goten, I turned into a dragon, got petrified and fell into the forest. Inless MP found me, recognized me as a student, and put me back... [/B][/QUOTE]

read page 7

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I finish the last ten pages. Time for me to enter the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kevin walk out of the dormintory and into the Ravenclaw common room and sit down next to the fire place*

Kevin:.........

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan: Of course I'm good! Why if I wasn't Dumbledore wouldn't of made me Head Boy and Quidditch Slytherin team Captain! It's my father. He turns me evil sometimes and uses me!

Matt: Did Dumbledore know Voldemort was your father??

Ryan: Of course! He has known since I was born! He is the one that raised me! He took me whenever Voldemort killed my mother!

Matt: You have been with Dumbledore for that long?!

Ryan: Of course! Didn't you know?

Matt: Know what?

Ryan: Voldemort and Dumbledore are Step-Brothers!

Matt: What!!!!!!!!(Matt's Mouth drops.)[/b][/color]

Matt: HOLY $HIT! Dumbledore and Voldemort, step bros?? I guess that's why only Dumbledore was the only wizard that Voldemort was ever afraid of.

Ryan: Ya I guess.

Matt: I've got to tell you guys something. Over the summer, I've been doing "jobs" for the Ministy of Magic. I learned from someone that "The Son of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" was at hogwarts. i was looking for new teachers, but i never expected you. if i tell the ministry, they'll charge in here with dementors and take you away. dumbledore must have been protecting you because they have been looking for you for some time now.

(you go threw so many avatars noodlez)

[b][color=darkred]
OOC: YEAH! Duo back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryan walks away from Matt, his mouth still open.

Ryan: You can come too but I am gonna go find Bryan and then hunt down Snape! Then I will finish him off then I will go find my father! Since Dumbledore isn't here there isn't anyone else that will do it so it is my duty!

Matt: But...You face Snape!

Ryan: Oh Snape isn't that powerful...I can take him easily!

Matt: But what about Voldemort! You can't take him! Can you??

Ryan: With the help of Matt and You i can! C'mon!

Ryan and Matt run off to find Bryan...[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]Matt: HOLY $HIT! Dumbledore and Voldemort, step bros?? I guess that's why only Dumbledore was the only wizard that Voldemort was ever afraid of.

Ryan: Ya I guess.

Matt: I've got to tell you guys something. Over the summer, I've been doing "jobs" for the Ministy of Magic. I learned from someone that "The Heir of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" was at hogwarts. i was looking for new teachers, but i never expected you. if i tell the ministry, they'll charge in here with dementors and take you away. dumbledore must have been protecting you because they have been looking for you for some time now.

(you go threw so many avatars noodlez) [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan: Matt! I'm not Voldemort's heir!! It is Snape! Or Lucious Malfoy! But I am pretty sure it is Snape! Not me!

Matt: Oh, ok I believe you.[/b][/color]

[i]we run past the entrace to the gryffindor common room just as bryan comes out and we run him over[/i]

Matt: Sorry Bryan.

Ryan: Come with us bryan.

Bryan: Why??

Ryan: I'll explain on the way.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan: Matt! I'm not Voldemort's heir!! It is Snape! Or Lucious Malfoy! But I am pretty sure it is Snape! Not me!

Matt: Oh, ok I believe you.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Matt: sorry, i ment son.

Ryan: ok

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan: Siren are you alright!!!!!?

Siren: You! You! Evil you will die!!!!

Ryan: What? Wait no!

Siren mutters a spell and ryan flies back crashing through a stained glass window of Dumbledore falling 15 stories and landing in the lake. the squid grabs him and pulls him underwater sure to kill and drown him.
[/b][/color]

matt: no!!! he's good!!!

siren: what? oh no!!!

siren runs to the window and looks down

siren: no!!

siren dives out the window and into the lake

siren: [I]it's soo cold... now where is ryan?[/I]

siren sees ryan being dragged down by the squid and swims after him her lungs burning for air she grabbs his hand

[b][color=darkred]

The squid dives deeper and deeper.
Ryan's ears pop like crazy. Ryan would scream but there was no one to hear him.

This is it. Ryan thought. I am going to die! As Ryan feels his heart coming to a slow he faints being brought down to the bottom of the lake by the squid.[/b][/color]

[b][color=darkred]

Snape: the plan worked Master! Your son Ryan is dead thank to our spell to turn the squid evil worked.

Voldemort: Yes! And now that i got my body bakc and full power I have no need ofr you any longer Severus!

Snape: But!

Voldemort mutters a spell and a green light hits snape killing him forever.[/b][/color]

*tursi sees the fight going on down a corridor*

Tursi: Can't worry about now, i have to get hagrid before they find it.

*tursi Runs out towards hagrids hutt*

Tursi: He's not here,...... He must be in the forest.

*tursi runs into the forest and disappears*

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan lays on the bottom of the lake. His glasses beside him in pieces because of the water pressure. He isn't dead but barely alive. He can hear his mother screaming whenever Voldemort his father had killed her. He feels water leeches covered all over him blood being sucked every second. He feels the life coming from him. And if he died Voldemort would surely take over and kill everyone in Hogwarts. he was the only one that knew how to kill him. Why did it have to end this way for him? Fells the rest of his life come away from him and slowly he dies under water. Dead![/b][/color]