OtakuBoards

Finally! Hogwarts RPG! :

Ryan

Bryan: -prays oh let this work-

Matt: -hears in his head- MATT!! This is Bryan go get Dumbledoor! Hurry!! I don't know how, but valdermont is in here! The Slytherin common room!! Hurry!! You were right Ryan was in it all!! I am......

Valdermont: FOOLISH CHILD!! Do you think you can actually do that without me knowing!! -smacks him-

Bryan: -falls to his knees- I can't believe you Ryan, out of everyone it had to be YOU!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][color=darkred] Anna it is all pretend don't ruin it it is starting ot get good.

Voldermort points his wand down as Bryana nd turns him evil.

Bryan: Now to go kill Matt!!!!

Ryan: Yes!!!

P.S.: OOC: I gotta get off see ya tomorrow!!!!!!bye![/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]okay I'm going to be a know-it-all for a sec, but Voldemort never had a kid. He would have had to have a wife... or some way of getting a kid out :worried: and I DOUBT that the dude is asexual or anything........... In his 'horrible reign of terror' I also doubt he was interested in any one-night-stands, so all in all it is *very unlikely* for Voldemort to have a kid..... thank you.... *runs off* [/B][/QUOTE]

(well, with dark magic, u never know. and it's a rpg. live with it)

Matt: Where the hell is Bryan??
[i]kool enters[/i]

Matt: Hey kool, you seen Bryan around?

Kool: Last I saw him he was headed toward the Slytherin common room.
[i]kool goes to bed[/i]
Matt: WHAT?![i]i try to sense Bryan, i feel his power, but it's weakining. i also feel two powers getting stronger. two evil powers.[/i]I have to get Dumbledore, this isn't good.

[i] i grab my firebolt and race threw the corridors frighting some first years. I see Dumbledore just outside his office.[/i]

Matt: Prof. Dumbledore! You have to come with me, I think Bryan is in danger! In the Slytherin common room.

Dumbledore: How do you know this?

Matt: I can feel his power draining. Please, get on my broom. [i]Dumbledore get on and directs me towards the slytherin common room. i stop in front of it Dumbledore says the password. nothing happens. He says it agin. nothing.[/i]

Dumblebore: O dear....this is bad.

See ya man!!

Bryan: -starts walking out the door- -in his conciouse- NO STOP!! Don't give in don't give in!! -walks to Matt-

Matt: Oh thank god you are ok!! Where is Voldermont??

Bryan: Good bye Matt -raises his wand then stops- -Voldermont you won't win you won't win!!- -drops uncounciouse-

[i] the door opened from the inside and Bryan came out. i draw my wand.[/i]

Matt: Bryan! [i]i drop the the ground and check for a pulse. dumbledore storms by me and into the slytherin common room.[/i] Your alive. just knocked out.

Dumbledore: The Dark Lord was here. I can still feel him. We must close off this common room. It seems like Ryan is gone too. I have felt represed evil in him from the start. i guess it got the best of him.

Matt: I will take Bryan to the hospital wing. are you ok here professor?

Dumbledore: Yes I am. O Matt, the Slytherins will be staying in the Griffindor common room until further notice[i]my jaw dropped[/i] no exceptions. no complaints.

Matt: *grumbles*[i] i pull bryan over my shoulder and take him to the hospital wing via firebolt.[/i]

Bryan: -wakes up half way to the hospital wing- Where am I? Where is Ryan? Where is Voldermont?

Matt: Its ok...You are headed to the hospital wing...Ryan and VOldermont are gone..they disappeared...

Bryan: I shouldn't have been so foolish.....He said something...It was....-falls back un-counciouse-

Matt: What? What did he say? Bryan!

Madam Pomfrey: Matt! be quiet! the only reason your still here is because dumbledore insisted. now, plz be quiet or leave.

[i]i shut up[/i]

[i] madam pomfrey rushes in and gives bryan a potion to drink. his head ache goes away immediatly.[/i]

Matt: Bryan, tell me what happened.

[i]bryan tells everything. matt sits in shock.[/i]

Matt: I have to go. I must write a letter.

Bryan: Now?! It better be to someone important.

Matt: It's to the ministry of magic.

Bryan: How come you keep talking about the Minsity or Magic? What are you doing for them?

Matt: I can't say here. it might not be safe. i'll tell you later. i gotta go.

[i] i leave[/i]

[i]i write my letter and find a school own and send it on it's way. it's really late. i go back to the hospital wing to say goodnight to bryan and tell him the news about slytherin having to sleep in our common room. i enter the hospital wing[/i]

Matt: Hey, Bryan, Dumbledore says that the Slytherin's will have to stay in our common room till there's is safe.

Bryan: DAMN! I hate those bastards. Matt I...
[i]interupts[/i]
Matt: i'm going to bed now, so i'll see you in the great hall tomorrow. What were you saying?

siren tears through the halls making for dumbledors office... not careing about the people she knocked over she comes to the office and bumps into dumbledor

siren: headmaster!!

she moans and cluches her wrist wich begins to bleed and glow

dumbledor: come into my office...

siren numbly follows him in

dumbledor: now... what's this?

siren lifts up her wrist

siren: rember three years ago?? during the Quidditch game when ryan knocked me off my broom? i got this*shows scar that goes from wrist to sholder* madam pomfrey thought my broom caused it... really ryan got me with a curse... i don't know what curse it was... but it gave me this... it hasen't gone away... infact it looks the same as the day i got it... and it [I]burns[/I]...

Matt: What? [i]pulls out wand and grabs firebolt[/i] hop on bryan. [i]they get on the firebotl and race toward the forest.[/i]

(man, 7 pages in undera day. i'm to tired to think up of any more stuff to write. :sleep: )

dumbledor:...... ok... i want you to go back to your common room and under no circumstances are you to leave

siren leaves and heads straight for the forbidden forest... dumbledor watches from a window... as she runs she comes accross matt and brian

siren: what are you doing here??!!

Craig flies around the Ravenclaw common room on his Firebolt.

Annoyed people: Craig, get down from there!

Craig: AH SHUT UP!!!

Craig swoops inbetween them, and then lands on the ground just as Dumbledore enters the common room.

Dumbledore: Hello, everyone is to stay in the common room tonight, as we have had some trouble.

At this point, everyone rushes to claim the furniture. Craig leaps on his Firebolt and gets the biggest couch there.

Craig: Oh yeah! I got the couch!!!

Bryan: acicio Nimbus -nimbus flys to him- There, I see him!!! -points to Akira who is petrified- Matt go tell Dumbledoor, I will go to Madam Pomfrey!! -picks up Akira and flys into Madam Pomfrey's window...

Madam Pomfrey: What happened to him??

Bryan: SOmeone petrified him....

Madam P: I see...Wait a minute I never said you could leave!!! What are you doing!! Get back in bed!!

Bryan: -sighs- -lays back in the bed-