OtakuBoards

Finally! Hogwarts RPG! :

Ryan

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez! Maybe we should make a rule here. NO POSTING MORE THAN 3 PAGES A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I have other threads to read; same as other people.

*wakes up from sleeping* :sleep:
:eek:-Ah! phew. It was just a dream. I sensed Lord Voldmort was here at Hogwarts. *senses something wierd.* Wait! I feel his power! What's going on?
*looks outside and sees Siren going into the woods.*
Kool-O NO!!!! *runs outside and catches Siren just in time.*

Kool-What r u doing?! Why r u going into the forest?!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Craig: Hey Britty, you can chare if you want.......

Britty: WHAT???

Craig: Whoa, I didn't mean it like that......... I just meant that there is room if you want........... [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: No thanks, Craig. I'll stick with the sleeping bag.

Craig: Aight. Whatever.

Craig: Speaking of which, where is Siren?

Craig suddenly notices a couple of first years squabbling.

Craig: Hey, cut it out you two! Acrucio wands.

Both the first years wands fly out of their hands, and into Craig's.

1st year: Hey, give that back.

Craig: Only when you stop squabbling.

1st year2: Okay..... we promise.

Craig hands the boys their wands. They walk off.

1st year:*whispers* Stinkin prefects!!!

Craig: Oiy!

this is getting a bit scattered. It's like everyone has their own little problem and r doing different things. We need one paticular thing that all of us have to do. Ex. Voldmort is roaming the school. He'll appear out of nowhere and cause trouble. He'll let monsters in. Ect. Let's just do one thing, not "studying for exams and practicing spells" while scars r burning, while people r roaming the woods, while people r battling Lord Voldmort. It makes it harder to follow because we forget who's doing what. Do ya follow?

i can follow everything....but i'm a genius.:D

[i]i rush to dumbledore's office. i knock, Dumbledore opens the door.[/i]

Matt: Professor Dumbledore, Siren, Bryan, and I found Akira petrified in the woods. Bryan brought him to the hospital wing.

Dumbledore: Matt, go back to your common room. do not leave there untill Professor Magonagoll or myself tells you to. I will be in the hospital wing.

[i]Dumbledore walks off. I return to the Gryffindor common room to find it full of slytherins.[/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]But thats not how an RPG works. We'd all be sheep if we did it like that. Just like all of us having firebolts, one did it, then another, then another. RPG's need some individuality. [/B][/QUOTE]

well, theoretically, only 6 people should have firebolts. Me, NoodleZ, Majora's Mask, koll_aid13, Zero, and you SS Trunks. Cause only the keepers and seekers are allowed to have them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

well, theoretically, only 6 people should have firebolts. Me, NoodleZ, Majora's Mask, koll_aid13, Zero, and you, SS Trunks. Cause only the keepers and seekers are allowed to have them. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats what I mean. [I]every[/I] keeper or seeker had one. Where as in the book, only Harry had one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]*looks at Son Goten's last post.*

Wait! 8 people should have firebolts. 2 people per house (seeker and keeper) times 4 because there r 4 houses is 8. You said 6. Plus, i counted the names you mentioned and that came up to 7.
just lettin you know. [/B][/QUOTE]

i only mentioned six. 1.Me, 2.NoodleZ, 3.Majora's Mask, 4.kool_aid13, 5.Zero, 6.SS Trunks. but remember, the hufflepuff house was disbanded cause there was only one person in it. so that leaves 6.

[QUOTE]Yeah, thats what I mean. every keeper or seeker had one. Where as in the book, only Harry had one. [/QUOTE]

why must we compare this rpg to the book?? this isn't the book, so don't compare it to it. all of our families could be rich and have bought us firebolts so we have a better chance at winning the quidditch cup. and this is just for fun. if your not having fun, leave.

Umm........ I don't see your nam under the 'Topic starter' Goten, so shut the hell up. Noodles may want the RPG to be like the book, he's the creater, it's his rules, and unless you are Noodles under a different name, you have no power in this thread. :mrt:

do you [i]see[/i] noodlez complaining? no. he started thw whole voldemoret-in-the-school thing. he knows 6 of us have firebolts. he planned it that way. and i'm not trying to have power. i'm just saying that if you don't like the way things are going, stop b*tching and leave. *pfff* a$s.

WHEN DID I SAY I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING? I was making a point that you should have fome fu.ckin individuality. I'm saying that when he said only seekers and keepers could have firebolts, all of a sudden everyone was a seeker or a keeper, and had a firebolt. And don't ay I followed everyone, because I posted that I wanted to be a seekerin the sign up, before the quidditch tryouts ever started.