OtakuBoards

Finally! Hogwarts RPG! :

Ryan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]WHEN DID I SAY I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING? I was making a point that you should have fome fu.ckin individuality. I'm saying that when he said only seekers and keepers could have firebolts, all of a sudden everyone was a seeker or a keeper, and had a firebolt. And don't ay I followed everyone, because I posted that I wanted to be a seekerin the sign up, before the quidditch tryouts ever started. [/B][/QUOTE]

and u wanted to be a seeker because grand ol harry potter was. now thats individuality. and people don't usually complane when they like the way things are going. *pfff* a$s

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to be a seeker, because it's the easiest to do, because thats he one they explain in greatest detail in the book. I don't really like Harry, Ron's the best. Don't jump to conclusions. AND ONCE AGAIN, I WASN'T COMPLAINING, I WAS MAKING A POINT! Good God..... talk about ignorant.

Yeah um..you guys can fight..I am gonna go back to the RPG...

Bryan: What do you need us for?

Dumbledoor: I need you to tell me everything that happened..

Bryan: Very well...[I]It first started when I went up to the Slytheric Common room cuz I wanted to tell Ryan to be careful, becuase Matt supsected him as the source of all this evil I had been feeling, and to watch his step cuz if Matt told you, with everything going on who knew what you would do. Then he told me the whole thing petrified me and brought me into the common room. He un-petrified me and the was Voldermont...I told Matt to go get you...then Voldermont put a spell on me so that I would go and kill Matt. I was about to, and somehow I was able to resist the spell...then I went uncounciouse thats all I remember...[/I]

Dumbledoor: Ok...and you AKIRA...

[b][color=darkred] Son Goten is right Craig! Hufflepuff was closed because of account there was only one person in it! There is 6 people with Firebolts! Don't argue with him beause he knows what he is talking about. He is the Quidditch Organizer! Everyone lets just go back to how the RPG was going along ok? Good! Now I hope this is settled. If you have any complaints please Pm them to me or email me at [email][email protected][/email]. thanx!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan walks through the Forbidden Forest with Voldemort beside him and Snape on the other side.

Voldemort: So what are we supposed to do now? I mean that Bryan kid knows everything! By now surely Dubledore knows and maybe the whole school might still think we are still in Hogwarts.

Ryan: Yes and I can't go back either without them getting me and possible killing me yet taking me to Azkaban.

Snape: But, Dumbledore doesn't know I am in it, and Bryan does not know either. Hmm.

Voldemort: So do any of you have any plans?

Ryan: Possibly father....possibly...[/b][/color]

[i]i enter the common room and see all the slytherins. malfoy is in my favorite chair, sleeping. i resist the urge to set his hair on fire and go up to my dormitory. i change into my pj's and climb into bed. hopefully this will be a uneventfull rest of the night.[/i]

Yeah, on with the RPG.
-----------------------------------------
Craig: This is so boring, I hate being cooped up in the dorm room.

Britty: Whats happened anyway?

Craig: I don't know, we're not allowed to leave, only prefe....

Looks down at his prefect badge.

Craig: Dang, I forgot I was a prefect.... I can go check.

Craig runs out of the dorm room, and down to the hospital wing.

[i]i wake with a start. there's evil in this school. i get up and get dressed. screw what professor dumbledore said. i need to know what is going on. i take out my wand and exit the common room. i round a corner and get run over by Ryan. Bryan stops next to me panting[/i]

Bryan: Stop.....him....someone[i]he is short of breath. i aim my wand and yell[/i]

Matt: Petrificus Totals.[i]Ryan holds up his wand, mutters something, the the spell is deflected.[/i]
What the? I didn't think you could block that one. Bryan, what happened?

[b][color=darkred]
ryan tackles Matt to the ground.

Snape: Master Ryan shall I kill this one?

Ryan: No...keep him alive, father wnats him for some reason.

Ryan: points his wand at Matt Pitrificus totalus!

Matt falls tot he ground screaming.

Ryan stuffs matt in a closet with duck tape covering his mouth.

Snape mutters a spell and bryan hovers in the air then all three of them walk away to snapes dark arts room.[/b][/color]

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan: Oh shut up Bryan!

Ryan punches bryan in the stomach hard.

Bryan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Bryan thinks: where the hell is dumbledore??????

Ryan: I can answer that, my father is probably finished him off by now.

Bryan: NO![/b][/color]

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan and Snape walk toward the Ravenclaw common room.
Ryan and Bryan hide behind a pillar and watch as Snape knocks on the door. Britty answers.

Britty: Why hello Pro. Snape!:) What can I do for you?

Snape: Come out here it is secret I don't wnat the other ravenclaws to find out.

Britty: Ok! Walks out with snape.

Snape points out his wand. Pitrificus totalus!!!!

Britty: AHHHHHHHHHH![/b][/color]

[i]DAMN! stuck in a closet and can't move. AHH! Spider! o, it went away. come on, i gotta move. it's no use. i can't budge. must...call...dumbledore....[/i]

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan: Who's that Snape i hear footstpes coming this way!

Snape: It's Dumbledore!

Ryan and Snape run off and Dumbledore releases Bryan and Britty from the spell.

Dumbledore: Where is Matthew?

Bryan leads Dumbledore to Matt.Dumbledore releases him from the spell.

Matt: Yes! We are saved.

Bryan: yes but Ryan and Snape and possibly Voldemort are still in the castle.

Dumbledore: I am sorry all three of you but I must leave.

Dumbledore disappears and is gone.[/b][/color]

Matt: That was strange.... he's here, then he's gone. O well. I think we better all get to bed. it's been a long night.

Bryan: But...

Matt: As a Prefect I order you two to bed. Now, Bryan, lets take Britty back to the ravenclaw common room, then we can go to the gryffindor. it's safer to travel in groups.

[i]matt and bryan arrive back at the gryffindor common room some time later, and go to bed.[/i]

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan: No....Snape is up to something!
comes ryan's voice from the corner shadows of the boys dormintory.

Matt: What! How did you get in here!!!!!!!!

Bryan: We have to kill him..

The voice of Voldmeort's: Reverso!!!

A blue light hits ryan and he falls down to the ground.

Bryan: What the??

Ryan: Hwat??What happened?

Bryan: You mean you don't remmeber you evil little!!

Ryan: Not again! Voldemort, my father turned me evil again with hsi spell.

Bryan: oh...[/b][/color]