OtakuBoards

Finally! Hogwarts RPG! :

Ryan

[b][color=darkred] Here comes Dumbledore!
Dumbledore: Now for the announcement for who got the Defense Aginast the Dark arts jOb. Mr. Severus Snape!

Bryan: What! No not Snape!

Malfoy,Akira, and Ryan togehter: Yes!!!!!!!!![/b][/color]

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akira:Oh...It's just my owl. Hello, Marius. *hoot* What a letter?

The letter reads: [I] Akira, son, what i have told you is coming is alrady here. She is powerful in the dark Arts. Tread lighty. And dont snaek around after hours! Even in your invisibility cloak! [/I]

malfoy:So? Snape has the job. Who else has dark Ats here but the Slytherins?

Ryan:I wonder....

[b][color=darkred]
Dumbledore: Potions will be taught be Mr. Snape as well. He can do the job and since Mr. Lupin couldn't attend for this year Mr. snape will be your teacher.

Ryan: AWESOME!

Bryan: *mumbles* D@mn it! Two doses of Snape a day. I don't think i could handle that.[/b][/color]

Anna: well, I might as well go up to the dorm, no use being here.
[i]Apparates into the Syltherin House common room. Sees no one is there yet, as most of the students are in the main hall. Walks over to the fireplace and sits down in one of the chairs in front of it. Concentrates..[/i]

[b][color=darkred] Dumbledore: Also Mr. Snape will also be the coach for all of the Quidditch Matches. that is all.

Ryan: yes! Now that Snape is teacher of two classes we have the house cup and quidditch cup in the bag![/b][/color]

[i]Hears voices in the room. Slides down in the chair, and transfigures into a snake. Slides down the chair legs and under the door to the girls' rooms[/i]

Anna: People better not be following me already. Unless they want me to give them reason. I better start working on my project.
[i]walks up the stairs to her room[/i]

[b][color=darkred]
Ryan: Apparates into the Common room onto a chair with his Black Owl with a red scar on it's head that looks like a knife on his shoulder.
Ryan: the Gryffindors will pay for all the embarrasment they have caused for Gryffindor!!!!!![/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]siren: headmaster!!

dumbledor: siren?

siren: what if lupin say suddenly appeared again...

D: hey would take dark arts...

siren: *sits down and whispers* good... from now on i focus on contacting lupin

aerin: how??

siren:i know where he is... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][color=darkred] Snape walks behind siren staring at her.
Snape: I have already made a deal with Dumbledore and I will be Dark Arts Teacher! And for that little talke\ with your lil friend i will take 50 points from Ravenclaw!!!!

siren: bu..but!

Snape: Go to your dormintories now!

Ryan: Haha![/b][/color]

[i]Inside her room, she unpacks her things. She puts her Hogwarts books on the dresser, and her other books inside her dresser. She tosses her little black book on her bed. She puts her robes and other clothes away, sets her broom up beside her bed post, sends her owl Edgar off to the owlry, and sets her other pet, a caged snake, on the floor in front of the dresser. After all is organized, she picks up the black book from her bed and recites from its pages.[/i]

[b][color=darkred]

Ryan: Runs into the boys dormintory.
Ryan: Akira!Akira!

Akira: What?

Ryan: Did you hear!? Snape overheard Siren from Ravenclaw talking about how she would get Lupin back to Hogwarts! He took 50 points from Ravenclaw!

Akira: Now the plan is starting to work!![/b][/color]

Anna: [i]reading from the book[/i] ssssSSssssss......... ssssssSSSSSsss ..........SSSSSSSSSSsSSSsSsssss.........
[i]waves her wand around on the floor, and conjures multiple types of snakes, each conjuring into a different one, sometimes splitting in two or more, until there are snakes covering the room.[/i]
Good, that one works. It's not going to do a whole lot. But it's good to be able to practice again.
[i]waves her wands and the snakes disappear[/i]