Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkviolet]Has there ever been a thread like this before? I don't know, but I'm going to make one anyway. Because I've been working for the past month and have realized that I go for Coca Cola more than Pepsi. I'm wondering if other people have an actual preference if there's a choice. Maybe you wouldn't drink the other even if there was another choice. And if you have a preferecnce why?

I don't really like Pepsi all that much. It leaves a funny after taste in my mouth. I'll drink it if there's nothing else around, but if I have a choice I just frink coke. Or Squirt. Man I love Squirt. I think I should add that choice as well.[/color]
Posted
I remember being told several years ago to avoid making threads like these, lol.

If I do drink soda, it wouldn't be regular coke or pepsi. I can't stand the taste of either. I greatly perfer Mountain Dew, Root Beer, and that Raspberry soda that you can get at Wal-Mart.

I'll say Pepsi, since they make Mountain Dew (I think), Mello Yello tastes too watered down or something, there isn't as much flavor.
Posted
I will drink pretty much any soda, but I prefer coke. A few years ago I took a Pepsi taste challenge, or something like that, and picked Coke. Coke taste sweeter to me and like the topic starter said, it doesn't leave a funny taste in your mouth.
Posted
I prefer Coke to Pepsi by a lot, but I don't drink either very much anymore. I just get soda from vending machines when I need something to drink very quickly. If I have a choice I'll usually go for something else. Besides those two, I don't really drink much other soda... I like Sprite, but I haven't had much of that in a long while. I can't stand Mountain Dew; it tastes absolutely revolting to me. Ugh.
Posted
[QUOTE=Shinmaru]
I can't stand Mountain Dew; it tastes absolutely revolting to me. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]I agree with you there, I can't stand Mountain Dew either. I got into a conversation with a guy at work about how I thought Mountain Dew was disgusting and he thought I didn't know what I was talking about.

I think I'd rather drink Pepsi than Mountain dew any day.[/color]
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]I prefer Pepsi though I'll drink either when I actually drink soda. I actually found that out by taking the Pepsi Challenge though. Though the best part of that was the little crackers they gave you before each drink ^_^ I do like both but it was Pepsi I picked in the Pepsi Challenge (which isn't rigged in any way, in case you're wondering, because my brother [and many other people] picked Coke ^^).[/color][/font]
Posted
I like to dirnk citrus sodas. Like Sprite or Mountain Dew. I don't like Pepsi or Coke, but I will dirnk them if thats all their is.
Posted
im more of a[COLOR=DarkRed] [B]dr pepper[/B] [/COLOR] kinda gal myself... i just like the flavor. Its light yet sweet...

but if i would have to say.. between pepsi and coke. I would go coke. Pepsi is just too thick and full of sugar. its like a syrup... gross!
Posted
[SIZE=1]Out of Pepsi or Coke, I would definately have to go with the Coke. Although my family has always favored Pepsi, so thats pretty much what I've been stuck with most of my life. I really dislike it. Coke is sweeter, I guess thats why.

What's funny is, I love Mountain Dew. But that's just me. Once I saw how much sugar was in it, I tried Sprite. But even though Sprite looks like it doesn't have as much caffeine in it, it actually has a good amount. Let's just say caffeine doesn't boil well with me, I find it hard to sleep at night if I drink too much soda. My all-time favorite would have to be [b]Orange Soda[/b] though. Don't know why, but I could drink gallons of thats stuff, it's way addicting. Oh, and BTW, I would pick Rootbeer, If I wasn't allergic to it. Don't ask, because it's sadly true. [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Pumpkin][SIZE=1].My all-time favorite would have to be [b]Orange Soda[/b'] though. Don't know why, but I could drink gallons of thats stuff, it's way addicting.[/SIZE][/quote]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Orange soda[/B][/COLOR] sure is refreshing, now and then but I find that it goes stale awfuly quick. Same with Rootbeer, but both are good until that point. [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Mountain Dew[/B][/COLOR] certainly is not to wonderful tasting, so I'd have to say my favorite soda is [B]Sprite[/B]!

Out of [COLOR=Blue][B]Peps[/B]i[/COLOR] or [COLOR=Red][B]Coke[/B][/COLOR] I'd have to choose [B][COLOR=Blue]Pepsi[/COLOR].[/B] It has a more of a zing to my tastebuds and has a more cool, refreshing taste. I've been thinking about what is it about Pepsi I enjoy so much, but I haven't been able to put my finger on it. Pepsi definitely. Plus I like the can/bottle designs over Coco-Cola =P[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Pepsi is far, far superior. There's a reason it wins taste tests more often, I think. I only drink diet soda, though... not so I can lose weight, but so I won't gain a lot if I wind up drinking a lot of it lol. I don't buy much anymore though.

Even between the diets, Coke keeps changing its diet forumlas and names. I've prefered Diet Pepsi all this time. Especially the Vanilla and Cherry ones.
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Pepsi, hands down for me. Like most of you, I don't drink either much. I don't personally like coke, and we only carry [I]coke[/I] products at the fast-food restraunt I work at... And I'm there far too much to bring Pepsi with me, so I just buy a mix of Sprite and HiC Fruit punch. They taste really good when mixed together.

I like fruity/citrus drinks/sodas most, I'd have to say. I drink sugary drinks far more than I should, though... Working where they are constantly available has got me addicted to the syrupy-carbonated goodness.

Pepsi and Coke don't even compare.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#DC9B99][B]Pepsi!!![/B]

Though I drink Coke all the time (cause it's like a SOP to buy one during occassions and stuff), I choose Pepsi. Coke is too sweet for me. I don't like the taste of Sprite. Pepsi is just perfect.

Mountain Dew's alright. I like it cause it doesn't make my tummy big even if I drink it everyday lol. The red one is blegh, though.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Sprite. :catgirl:

I only drink soda when I go to the movies (which is usually about once every few months), but I do love Sprite; Sierra Mist is, however, an acceptable alternative. Clear soda is pretty much the only type of soft drink I derive any enjoyment from--Coke & Pepsi are tolerable, but I wouldn't seek them out of my own accord. When forced to choose between them I usually gravitate toward Coke, more out of habit than because it actually tastes better.

~Dagger~
Posted
[COLOR=GREEN]I used to only drink Sprite, and on rare occations, Coke and root beer. But reciently I've been drinking more and more drinks with caffine in them. I prefere Coke to Pepsi, I guess because I was raised on Coke products, and find most Pepsi products revolting; an exception to this being Mountain Dew. But usually I choose a Coke product over a Pepsi product: Coke over Pepsi, Sprite over Sierra Mist, etc.[/COLOR]
Posted
I prefer Coke becuase it has a stronger kick to it when you first drink it. Pepsi is good but I just feel Coke helps kick me in the *** when I drink it. Just pouring it in a glass with some ice and hearing it fizz is enough to help me relax when I get off of work or when I'm just enjoying a good show on tv.
Posted
Well, technically I drink diet, caffeine free pepsi... But I'll put "pepsi" anyway ^^

Everyone says "oooh you can't taste a difference between Coke and Pepsi" but I can, I think Pepsi tastes a little less [I]strong[/I] (if that makes any sense).

Though if I'm going to a movie or something and all they have is coke then I'll drink it ^^: It doesn't bother me that much.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

For me there's absolutely no contest between Coke and Pepsi, Coke has a much fuller and sharper taste where as Pepsi is just a black, sugary, carbonated water with an awful after-taste. That said however that's the case in Ireland, because when I visited my aunt in London a few years back, must be about eight at this stage, Pepsi had a much better taste than it did back home, and between the two I couldn't really taste a big difference. Overall though I'm a Coke man through and through, and that's full Coke, no diet and definitely none of this Vanilla or Lemon stuff.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Coke is, by far, the best. Nothing tastes quite like it, nothing is quite so refreshing on a hot day, nothing is quite so sharp on a cold one. Truely the king of drinks. Except Ginger Beer. Damn that stuff BURNS.

Pepsi is just coke run down a trough while 5 Latvian Midgets (Covered in Garlic Dressing for no apperent reason) piss in it. [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...